1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Ginetta g55 gt4 supercup - season 2

Discussion in 'Online Leagues / Championships room' started by AJ McDaddy, May 17, 2015.

1. AJ McDaddy

AJ McDaddy Simracer

[​IMG]

[SUPPORTING THE NEW LEAGUE SECTION]

Hey folks,

After a 7 week break for the Porsche championship, there's a welcomed return of the Ginetta G55 GT4 Supercup championship at StopDropGaming.com.

The series starts this Sunday 17th May and will run for 6 weeks.. This time around it's both a team and individual / independents championship - so bring your team along with you.

We all know that this is a great mod (yes the sound is working) and season 1 had some great racing - some really close battles.

Click Here For more information and sign-up.

NOTE: Unfortunately for race 1 there is only 1 place left as Blackwood only has 18 grid spots (pit boxes)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Physics Bugs & Issues Ginetta G55 Oct 17, 2020
    Screens & Videos Assetto Corsa - Ginetta G55 GT4 V5 @ Nordschleife ♦ 6.57.971 Feb 22, 2017
    Liveries SuperGreen Racing Ginetta G55 - 2016 Apr 22, 2016
    3D car models Ginetta G55 GT4 v0.61 (18/03/2016) Mar 17, 2016
    Liveries Ginetta g55 gt4, canada day skin Jun 1, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Ginetta g55 gt4 supercup - season 2 May 12, 2015
    Liveries Ginetta g55 donut king Feb 19, 2015
    Sounds modding Ginetta g55 gt4 sound mod Dec 5, 2014
    Liveries Ginetta g55 - fox motorsport - british gt 2014 - updated for 0.55 Nov 30, 2014
    Liveries Release .. castrol gtx ginetta g55 Nov 21, 2014
    Liveries Ginetta g55 - tolman motorsport - gt4 supercup - silverstone 2014 - updated for 0.55 Nov 21, 2014
    Liveries Fet sports - ginetta g55 Nov 20, 2014
    Liveries [ request skin ] team manfrotto - ginetta g55 gt4 Nov 20, 2014
    Liveries Ginetta-martini-racing - ginetta g55 - 20.11.2014 Nov 20, 2014
    Liveries Falken tyres - ginetta g55 Nov 19, 2014

3. AJ McDaddy

AJ McDaddy Simracer

Full grid for race 1. Will increase from race 2 as there will be more pit boxes available.

mangal likes this.
  4. AJ McDaddy

AJ McDaddy Simracer

5. TwoHardCore

TwoHardCore Simracer

Cheers mate. Got it from the other thread.

Not sure if you knew this, but I think the reason for the all white skins on the server is the lack of skins sub-folder in your Ginetta folder. Nice to see the data section replaced with the .acd file, but now my bonnet cam position sucks (I moved mine to better position with the non SDG Ginetta but now I can't so I'm only using cockpit view).

6. AJ McDaddy

AJ McDaddy Simracer

Yes aware - there's a skins download pack for the SuperCup series - the server entry list has the series skins loaded so you need to do download and install the series skins.