1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Ks and e3

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by kofotsjanne, Jun 17, 2015.

1. cooknn

cooknn Alien

I don't expect anything on the PC platform to be announced. This is their opportunity to plug the forthcoming console version.

2. myimac

myimac Alien

The bonus pack and 1.2 will ship together I think

3. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯ Hardcore Simmer

Wait, wait...do you remember they are a small team?No way to hijack E3...
    For me they are there for hiring a rain shaman and bring rain ingame...

4. Yeah, they are using the dlc money for that

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

5. Blame

Blame Alien

Tomorrow is their last chance to make an appearance on Twitch with their stuff, if it doesn't happen I'm kind of dissapointed.

6. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯ Hardcore Simmer

7. Quffy

Quffy Alien

This article says at the bottom: "Assetto Corsa, a racing game currently available on Steam, is making its way to Next Gen consoles in 2016 and arrives with all new PC content at E3."

myimac likes this.
  8. tovey_4saken

tovey_4saken Gamer

Most i can find at the moment still searching for something in english but AC is being mentioned don't know what she is saying though

9. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯ Hardcore Simmer

...reverse audio + 2X slower...still don't understand what she said...

wedge_one, Horus and kofotsjanne like this.
  10. ouvert

ouvert Alien

new wheel is being showcased with pcars and driveclub too so there probably won't be that many rigs running AC.. That would be little sad to just stand by hoping that somebody will actually care about some PC game.. Considering that most visitors are us guys

11. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Hi guys, thanks for watching the E3 and seeking info.
    Here's some news about what is our role in E3.

First of all E3 is not so much for the public as it is for the industry. What this means?
    We're in the more "private" room of 505games. The guys have organized us plenty of meetings with big worldwide distributors, industry professionals, car manufacturers ^_^ and people from Sony, Microsoft and more... Also journalists are covering AC
    We're not hiding anything so you'll soon get more news by the interviews or if not we will inform you right away when we get back next week.

Most importantly everybody from the industry is really impressed by AC, our team and work and also the community so hurray for everybody here too!

Great feelings , really excited, great future.

Sorry for the limited news from us but schedule is really busy, time limited and Internet not always available or good enough for live video or similar.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xystof, LeDude83, nijeat and 52 others like this.
  12. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

Cheers for the update and keep up the great work.... No really keep it up....:p

13. Hany

Hany Alien

Translation because I understand her:
    The first game she played was assetto corsa, then she talked about how ac is compared to other racing games and that ac focuses on the driving dynamics. after 30 sec she started talking about a game with a submarine

tovey_4saken likes this.
  14. witoldinho

witoldinho Racer

30 seconds of talking about cars is planty for an average woman. Then on the other hand you can't blame a lady for a fascination for large, hidden longitudinal objects, am I right?

@xel, tovey_4saken, :)) and 5 others like this.
  15. esox71

esox71 Alien

snyperal likes this.
  16. nonnex

nonnex Alien

edit: never mind

17. Ferdi

Ferdi Hardcore Simmer

As much as that's good news, I'm still a bit disappointed that all the news we have so far, is that there's news. But then again, patience isn't one of my virtues sadly...

nate and Horus like this.
  18. Fat Rich

Fat Rich Hardcore Simmer

Ah, that familiar sinking feeling.

Thanks for the translation :)

Hany likes this.
  19. Hany

Hany Alien

LOL