1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

2015 spa 24 hours official discussion topic

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by PhenOm, Jul 23, 2015.

1. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Hey there!

So this weekend it'll be this year's running of the 24 hours of Spa and it got kicked off today with the big parade going to the little town of Spa itself.
    Since it's one of the main and biggest endurance races this year (together with Le Mans 24h, Daytona 24h & Nordschleife 24h) I thought it would be nice to have a separate topic about the event to share your thoughts about the race, the teams, the drivers, qualifying, who you're rooting for, who your favorite driver/team is, ... (anything you want about the event itself)
    I hope it will be just as exciting as last year where the first and second cars were in an amazing battle until the finish with just a few seconds between both cars in the end.

Below I've posted some detailed info about the event itself so you don't have to look too much. If you want anything added just tell me and I'll add it to the op. :)

Time Schedule (Times are in CEST/Local time):
    Thursday:
    12:00 - 13:30 | Free Practice
    17:40 - 18:40 | Pre-Qualifying
    20:00 - 21:15 | Qualifying
    21:45 - 23:45 | Night Qualifying
    Friday:
    16:10 - 16:35 | Super Pole
    Saturday:
    16:30 | Race start (rolling start)
    Sunday:
    16:30 | Finish/ Race End
    16:40 | Podium ceremony

(Full & detailed timetable of every event during the weekend:
    http://www.blancpain-gt-series.com/images/results/52/Blancpain Endurance Series - Spa - Detailed Timetable V1 21 07 2015.pdf)

Entry list:
    http://www.blancpain-gt-series.com/entry-list?filter_season_id=5&filter_meeting_id=52

Livestream (English):
    http://www.blancpain-gt-series.com/live
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/keXsoebMlJtT9J7ykKL?start=1

Live Timing:
    http://www.blancpain-gt-series.com/live#live-timing

TV Schedule:
    http://www.blancpain-gt-series.com/gt-tv/tv-schedule

Nismo TV Live Stream:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Liveries Roal motorsport | bmw z4 gt3 24h spa 2015 Oct 30, 2015
    Chit Chat Room 2015 wec round #2 @ spa - discussion (note: spoilers!) May 2, 2015
    Screens & Videos 500km race spa 2015 trailer Feb 22, 2015
    Liveries Released / camaro gt3 thunderspark #78 by fear factor 15.01.2015 Jan 15, 2015
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 2015 : missing GT-R logo texture Jan 22, 2020
    ACC Gameplay little default setup inconsistency on Nissan GT-R (2015) Aug 23, 2019
    ACC Physics Nissan GTR GT3 2015 spurious (unreasonable) vibration at 52-57 km/h Aug 16, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting [V1.0] 2015 GTR Car Setup Folder Name Wrong May 30, 2019
    ACC General Discussions 2015 Cars ? Apr 29, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 runtime required Mar 12, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Runtime required Mar 12, 2019
    Chit Chat Room F1 2015 Free from humble. Mar 22, 2018
    Physics Bugs & Issues Porsche 919 Hybrid 2015 - Hybrid Bug Jun 29, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Porsche 911 Hybrid 2015 stop hybrid systems powering in 1st/2nd gear? Nov 27, 2016
    Screens & Videos Assetto Corsa Porsche 919 Hybrid 2015 at Nürburgring GP - 1:40.526 Nov 23, 2016

3. kevin.maatman

kevin.maatman Staff Member KS Dev Team

Thread cleaned. Stay on topic please.

Thanks

martcerv, Ischemica and PhenOm like this.
  4. Gert De Preter

Gert De Preter Simracer

5. Eh, why is this topic called official? Do you own Copyrights or something?

And how can you provide me with more information then the official website, the official app and the official stream?

Also this topic comes too late, you should have started this topic weeks ago, not at the last moment..

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  6. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Then don't look at it/reply if you don't like it.

And I called it 'official' so there's 1 topic on this forum to discuss this event.
    ++ if I created this topic weeks ago it would've been lost by now and gone off-topic.
    And over here you can instantly find most links to the important stuff without looking too much for it yourself. If you don't appreciate it, don't bother commenting, seriously.

7. Vítor Sousa

Vítor Sousa Alien

Awwwwww. I love this "great" community ;)

8. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Super unneccessary to derail the thread with that stupid "official" discussion!

Thx for opening thread and providing the link collection! Hope the live streams work. If not, as usual, let's post working streams here. ONLY LEGAL ONES OF COURSE...just in case some wannabe lawyer is about to jump on me in here...

9. Looking forward to this, but i'm kinda unfamiliar with this kind of race. Whats the difference between Pre-Qualy, Qualy/Night Qualy and Super Pole?

10. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Pre-Qualy no idea tbh, I think it's the last practice session before qualifying.
    Then you've got the first qualifying round like at le mans and the night qualifying which is also needed.
    Super pole is for the fastest 20 cars on the grid. They actually get to go and fight for pole position on friday.

Jaye and garyjpaterson like this.
  11. Jaye

Jaye Alien

Seems to be less broadcasting in german TV than LeMans last months. But this is maybe better for me, better then laughing about a very tired host until 5 o'clock in the morning ^^

12. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Blancpain always has good live streams using youtube, find the links on the official site as linked in OP.

Also look at GTWORLD channel in yt they are probably the same streams the official site uses if not its a good backup.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gt1world

Radio lemans will normally host a stream as they do the live commentary.

http://www.radiolemans.com/

Nismo TV will usually also host live cams from their cars and likely race stream.

https://www.youtube.com/user/nismotv2013

Many other manufacturers usually host live in car streams for the entire race so search all the big teasm and you will likely find some.

A. Viper, LeDude83 and PhenOm like this.
  13. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

No livestreams for the qualifying sessions today?:(

14. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

I don't think there are, sadly enough. Streaming/TV time will start tomorrow with the super pole.

ps. Added TV Schedule link in the op.

15. Thomas Gocke

Thomas Gocke Alien

#45 || #46 FTW :)

Wasn't the new Mercedes GT going to make a debut, or did I get that wrong?

16. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Don't think it, I actually thought the new Porsche would make it's debut either here or at the 24h of Nordschleife 2 months ago.

17. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Q1 standings right now (top 3)
    Pos 1: #45 Marc VDS BMW | Pro | 2:18.397 |
    Pos 2: #1 Audi Sport WRT | Pro | 2:18.406 | +0.009
    Pos 3: #47 Kessel Ferrari | Pro-Am | 2:18.436 | +0.039

Those times are very close to eachother. Dang!

18. TeamRSRGermany

TeamRSRGermany Hardcore Simmer

19. MrMacStripe

MrMacStripe Simracer

nivadepi, kro, Mogster and 7 others like this.
  20. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Very nice pics, thanks for sharing! :)