1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

January news

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Hello and happy new year to everybody!
    We are getting back to full activity after the holidays and we are working hard to prepare the next update that will go live on next Friday 17th. Our top priority and objective at the moment is to optimise the AI and have it working at least on some special events.
    We would like to thank everybody for their support and looking forward for an exciting 2014!

2. Very cool. Thanks for the info. :)

paulieGTR likes this.
  3. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

Indeed worth the full quote.:cool:
    Happy new year to you to Kunos.

I'm absolutely ecstatic here. :D
    AI(partly)... oh my, this is brilliant news.

Thankyou so very much,
    live long and prosper mafrien's.:)

4. Happy new year to you too.
    This is indeed very good news, thanks so much to all the devs :D

paulieGTR likes this.
  5. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Hardcore Simmer

So, if you're focusing on AI, MP must be ready to go ;)

6. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

yaay no more alone on the track :D:cool:

paulieGTR likes this.
  7. rhs

rhs Gamer

Happy newyear to you all!

It's Friday january 3rd 2014, 14 days ago AC released their latest update so I was under the impression to welcome a new AC update today...
    Now I read we have to wait till the 17th? I'm a bit confused here...

8. Rui Santos

AFAIK AI will only be released in final version of the game, what we need in short time is MP to start helping with optimization and bugs, and honestly that's what a "sim" is all about...

9. Happy new year and thanks for the fantastic work!

paulieGTR likes this.
  10. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Sometimes it's Christmas for us too. :)

11. phil

phil Alien

Thanks for the info .....

And keep going the same way in 2014 ......... Best wishes for your success !!!

paulieGTR likes this.
  12. rhs

rhs Gamer

;) Sorry I though you guys worked far ahead to be able to keep your promise, I quote;

'As part of the early access program, an update with new cars, tracks and features will be available every two weeks, adding new contents and improving the existing ones.'

I was not aware you closed shop for 14 days - Looking forward to january 17...

Erwin and vicsalt like this.
  13. pablo resch

pablo resch Gamer

Que tal... no quiero pecar de demagogo ni conformista. Pero les pido que no hagan comentarios molestos a la gente de Kunos. Necesitamos que se concentren en seguir trabajando por nosotros de manera excelente como lo vienen haciendo hasta ahora. Ya salio Luca a hablar la mitad de su discurso perdiendo tiempo en comentarios negativos pudiendo hablar más del futuro de AC...
    Si una actualización se demora unos días lo unico que genra es más espectativa y ansiedad y como seguramente lo que viene es mejor que lo que ya hay (tarea muy dificil) esa espera extra va a valer la pena.
    gracias Kunos por la noticia!!
    abrazo grande!

Hello!...I do not want to sin demagogue or conformist. But I ask you not to make annoying people Kunos comments. We need to focus on continuing to work excellently for us as they have done so far. Already Luca came to speak half of his speech wasting time on negative comments can talk over future of AC ...
    If an update is delayed a few days the only thing that generates is more expectation and anxiety as surely what comes is better than what is already (very difficult task) that extra wait will be worth it.
    Kunos, thanks for the news!
    big hug!

14. I wish lucky new year 2014 and thanks for Info and the great Job for a great Sim danke.png

15. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

ehm sorry who said that it will be only in 1.0 im sure i red somewhere it comes before 1.0... just wondering

16. SimMan

SimMan Racer

Welcome back

.....2014 here we come, we look forward to the 17th :)

Leemstradamus and paulieGTR like this.
  17. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

It's unlikely MP will be released before AI.

From the OP it implies AI will either be in the next release or very soon after; "Our top priority and objective at the moment is to optimise the AI and have it working"

MP will have to be tested before v1.0 otherwise it won't be v1.0 (finished product) as it is advertised as part of the game.

I am actually looking forward to AI even though I never play it in any other game, but MP is the daddy for me :D

18. Faran

Faran Gamer

Looking forward to the update! I've had this game just over a week and enjoying it a lot! Keep up the good work, Kunos! :)

19. Rui Santos

I'm not sure where i read it but i remember read it "officially" from a tweet or something that AI and career mode will only be out at 1.0...

20. BanjoMaster

BanjoMaster Racer

Are you serious??? Really??? Unbelievable.

I shouldn't bite, I know, I know...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.