1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

January news

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrzBonKerz

CrzBonKerz Racer

This thread should be locked, it's going nowhere

2. Ahab

Ahab Gamer

[​IMG]

Queequeg likes this.
  3. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

In the grand scheme of things, ask yourself: were you REALLY ripped off?

4. CrzBonKerz

CrzBonKerz Racer

I never said I felt ripped off. I'm arguing a point.

Again, this thread is going nowhere and should be locked.

rhs likes this.
  5. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Just sounds to me like whining. If 4 autos and new tracks before Christmas aren't enough to keep one occupied for 4 weeks, I don't know what is! As if one more car would have made the world better :D Kunos did not make that statement as an end-all promise like "through rain and sleet and snow..." oh how right you are that this forum should be locked...;)

6. CrzBonKerz

CrzBonKerz Racer

Again... Please read what I'm saying. I was simply arguing a point on the topic of B2C.

If you interpret that as whining and crying then I obviously can't do anything to change your perceptions.

rhs likes this.
  7. Closegrip1

Closegrip1 Racer

Thank you.

8. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

I read what you said. A good rule of thumb is: when in doubt, wait patiently. No matter the validity or lackthereof of the argument, patience is always the best rule :)

Wolf WolfZ likes this.
  9. Ahab

Ahab Gamer

Has a lot of personal input from someone "just arguing a point" ;) It really does read like someone whining that they had a holiday and hadn't held something back to release to keep to some inane schedule

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  10. CrzBonKerz

CrzBonKerz Racer

I guess I let my background in business management and marketing get the best of me.

rhs and Queequeg like this.
  11. Tony Rickard

Tony Rickard Racer

Faced with a choice of dealing with fellow sim racing enthusiasts or a marketing department I'd take the former, which is why I signed up for early access. Judging by the reaction here I would say that is a consensus view and any issue is at most trivial and as suggested should probably be dropped.

12. SuperSimon74

SuperSimon74 Rookie

RIMANGO ALLIBITO DA QUANTA GENTE CONTINUA A LAMENTARSI SOLO PERCHE' L'UPDATE E' STATO POSTICIPATO AL 17 GENNAIO???????
    CIOE' AVETE PAGATO 35 EURO PER UN GIOCO CHE PARAGONATO A QUELLO CHE SI TROVA IN COMMERCIO NE VALE ALMENO 300 E ANCORA AVETE IL CORAGGIO DI PARLARE E LAMENTARVI PERCHE' NON SIETE SODDISFATTI DELLO SVILUPPO?
    CREDO CHE NESSUNO VI HA OBBLIGATO A COMPRARLO, POTEVATE TRANQUILLAMENTE CONTINUARE A GIOCARE ALLE VARIE CAGATE CHE CI SONO IN GIRO BELLE COMPLETE NO?

13. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

why some ppl are so ignorant/disrespectful and dont write in english ? unbelievable... I also do not write in german...

Although my english is not the best

14. SuperSimon74

SuperSimon74 Rookie

....oK i Can't understand how many people continue to disapproves postipation of update to 17 january!! This simulator value is 300 euros minimum! Nobody costricts to buy it, they could continue to play to 1000 bad games around no?

15. Erwin

Erwin Racer

Some quotes from this thread:
    Wow.

Reading the thread again I found nobody saying they were ripped of or want a refund. There were only a couple of posts from slightly disappointed users, but they still like AC and are looking forward to the 17th. Yet this mild criticism resulted in a lot of insults, ad hominem.

Constructive criticism can help Kunos to improve. It looks like the negative feedback is unpleasant to some, but shouldn't this forum be a platform to share opinions, both positive and negative?

16. Volker

Volker Racer

First of all a happy new year to Kunos and the Dev Team.

I dont understand the people who are complaining that there is no update today. It was announced by Kunos via Twitter that there will be no update till mid of January.

17. Pues si empiezan a cobrar,aún habiendo comprado el juego hace 2 días...vá listo kunos.Cuidadito con los paquetes dlc,que ya está la últimísima versión por descarga directa.Así que o se ponen las pilas o sí,muy bonito..pero saldrán otros que lo mandarán a la mierda.Se bajarán el juego offline y tunngle/garena/hamachi/ya se pueden poner las pilas...mira Codemasters(desde el 2010 la gente compra menos cada vez,y es normal)Hubo un rFactor ,de lo mejorcito y lfs y mira si duran...si se ponen tontos,ya verás que esto será moda de un par de años y a tomar viento.Aseguro que ván a salir y yá hay propuestas serias futuras.-.-sinó tiempo al tiempo.Y una cosa para lo italianos.No os lleváis a Alonso en vuestra vida.Es español y eso así queda..que os gusta lo ajeno demasiado.-Ala felices fiestas ,dicho mas alto,pero no mas claro.Me la suda si tardan mas o menos..pero en España ya conocemos a aquellos que son los que piensan en la pela y no son bienvenidos..ahora faltaba el listo de turno a pedir por los dlc nada mas salir el juego..cada vez,mas prisas y juegos sin terminar.Recuerda alguien cuando fué el último juego de simulación sin parches de mierda o sin acabar?Un claro ejemplo NO es éste.El que pide,que pida.El que paga,puede exigir..siempre.

Au revoir..al final acabaremos todos en iRacing,por supuesto y el problema que es de pago mensual(pero el mejor)a ver si creen ustedes que ván a mejorar estos una cosa tan exquisita como iRacing en el cuál implementan direcx 11 para dar mas si cabe por el puto culo a versiones posteriores de simulación(mal simulada)por lo demás,espero haber invertio bien el dinero..pero siempre hay salida para jugar a todo..Internet es imparable,se puede probar todo..nada será especial para solamente unos pocos.Todo por la pasta

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  18. Ahora ponen oferta en Steam 22% por 34 euros,pero lo compré hace poco por lo mismo.Donde está la oferta?
    Eso engaña a la gente,o le hace perder el norte y eso no creo que esté bien.Por parte de Steam,claro

19. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

1) English is mandatory on this forum.
    2) Constructive critiques were, are and will be ALWAYS welcome here. Whiners, trolls and useless discussions can go around. Closing the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.