1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Audi quattro sport s1 e2

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kofotsjanne, Sep 16, 2015.

1. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Screens & Videos Winter drifting a stock Audi R8 Quattro Jan 16, 2022
    Console Lounge The Audi Quattro S1 E2 DID had handbrake Sep 28, 2019
    Physics Bugs & Issues Audi R18 e-tron quattro 2014 leans to the right (or left) when driving Jun 30, 2018
    Screens & Videos Hotlap :: Audi R18 e-tron quattro @ Red Bull Ring GP Apr 22, 2018
    Console Lounge The Audi Sport Quattro S1 crashes the game just like the f2004 did Feb 24, 2018
    Physics Bugs & Issues Audi quattro s1 no analog handbrake Dec 9, 2017
    General modding discussion [REQUEST] Audi V8 quattro DTM Nov 27, 2017
    Suggestions Audi Sport quattro S1 E2 missing from carlist on official page. Nov 13, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Fastest lap on outlap at Spa with Audi R18 etron quattro LMP1 May 27, 2017
    Chit Chat Room This Audi Sport Quattro S1 E2 Replica Is Keeping Historic Group B Rallying In Motion Apr 5, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Can't select gears in Mazda 787 and Audi Quattro Mar 25, 2017
    Screens & Videos Audi Sport Quattro Tribute [My best Video] Mar 6, 2017
    Screens & Videos Testing the Audi Quattro rally car around Highlands! Feb 19, 2017
    Audio Bugs & Issues AUDI QUATTRO S1 E2 Missing off-throttle sound Feb 17, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Suggestion: Audi Quattro S1 E2 - Add second flame. Feb 16, 2017

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I dont think anyone will disagree with me :D

cerebralvortex likes this.
  4. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

adding a rally car would mean a large change to the physics system, it means that we would need at least one rally track, not sure hillclimb and trento bondone at that being fine. Id prefer if they stuck to racing on the road, its less hassle, less changes which id rather not have compared to other things. Dont get me wrong i love the car but ill drive rally to the rsrbr guys and codies.

5. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

w
    well, trento is official, we could drive it there. it would be an blast to actually have a real hillclimb track + car which no games really have. Im not much into it but see our community, they love the rally cars thread and tracks. it would have been fun!

If i get a bmw judd in assetto corsa i leave my life

miky and arthur666 like this.
  6. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Already confirmed AFAIK.
    Check the list.

7. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

yeah I know but I aint got time ya know! Im really excited for it!

8. Hans Meier

Hans Meier Racer

PUT THAT COCKIE DOWN NOW! DO THE CAR NOOOOOW! Arnie needs it NOOOOW

kofotsjanne likes this.
  9. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Im serious, its one of the cars that im really looking forward to. Its great with gt3 and roadcars but will be fun to see how kunos does a beast like that. I think it will be great!

Hans Meier likes this.
  10. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Ok I remember a stream when stefano talked about gravel etc but it could take a lot of coding and dirt rally etc... but stefano seemed to like it so much that i wouldnt be surprised that he leave that for a real track for all of us... now im just wishing!

11. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

if its hillclimb based ill be fine with it however if they want it to be rally based then im againest it, that would require a ton of work.

12. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

The judd need to be hillclimb based since that what it was.

13. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

is this is the judd from R3E if so then HELL YEAH/

14. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

yeah that is hella fun! I want the quattro from Kunos, tbh they are pretty good at cars. And then a Judd, thanks please good sir!

15. Hans Meier

Hans Meier Racer

One of my Favorite Car's. Soundwise, it's not to Heavy for an 4x4 and a lot of Power.

16. Is this car based on the longer wheelbase version of the Quattro?