1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto corsa nordschleife challenge

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by denni578, Nov 15, 2015.

1. denni578

denni578 Hardcore Simmer

The idea is to test different cars for Assetto Corsa on the Nordschleife to compare their performances between each other but also against the reallife performance (possible, because the Nordschleife is laserscanned so should be quite accurate to the reallife track).

The first car which will take part in the series will be the BMW M4. The video will be uploaded today or tomorrow and I will do a challenge every week or every second week (not sure because my time is limited sometimes). If you like you can comment on Youtube/Facebook what car you would like to see next.

Note: I will only test cars which are not illegal ripped converts out of other games. Only cars which are downloadable in the official Assetto Corsa forums will take place in the challenge.

To give an impression I´ve made a short teaser. I hope you will like it :)

2. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

There is no RL onboard with M4 doing a full lap:(
    There is not even decent BTG onboard lap:(

3. denni578

denni578 Hardcore Simmer

That was just a teaser. I will upload the First real video tomorrow :)

4. denni578

denni578 Hardcore Simmer

So here is the first "real" video of the challenge. Enjoy ! :)

baboon likes this.
  5. Fruitz23

Fruitz23 Racer

tracksettings?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

6. baboon

baboon Alien

Nice vid, I like the intro/outro :)

You might want to reduce your tire sounds a fair bit though, makes it sound more realistic.

denni578 likes this.
  7. denni578

denni578 Hardcore Simmer

Track surface was set to optimum.

Thank you ! The advise is good. I realised that the tire is a bit too loud, thanks :)

8. Fruitz23

Fruitz23 Racer

so its not quite comparable to real life. corner speeds are way too fast afaik. i really like it or slow or green. (sideways, more work, more fun)
    nice video nonetheless!

greetz, Fritz

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

9. denni578

denni578 Hardcore Simmer

I agree with you that it´s not quite comparable to reallife but the time of the lap and the reallife time were quite close to each other. The laps in reallife are being done in nearly perfect conditions too, because the manufactures of the cars really would like to see how fast their machines are on the hardest track in the world.

10. denni578

denni578 Hardcore Simmer

#2 Challenge with the new Audi R8 V10 Plus: