1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Use default ppeffects with 1.4

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Aristotelis, Dec 15, 2015.

1. claudiopolez

claudiopolez Simracer

With pp ON ( and default filter) the image is overexposed now with 1.4.3. With 1.4.0 it was a very nice balance, but now the exposure is often too much. For example:

EDIT: The problem does not seem to be a general one. For exmaple the same white Fiat500 or white M4-12C look fantastic on Magione, but on the Nordschleife both look overexposed with clipped white highlights. So the tracks need to be adjusted individually, so that all can look as great as Magione.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
  2. Olivier Prenten

Olivier Prenten Simracer

I totally second that point of view. The v1.4.0 filters were absolutely spot on. Now they are overexposed and the S1-Dynamic is weirdly too dark. Could you have a look at this problem please KS?

claudiopolez likes this.
  3. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

At the beginning of the video the front wheels of the white Nissan are turning although the car is standing!:eek:

4. D1visor

D1visor Alien

Yep, it's still a thing apparently...

5. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

Only the camera facing people of brands hatch and Barcelona have luminosity issue...they use only the ambient color to receive light and that's why all the graphics mod have these issue

Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  6. Olivier Prenten

Olivier Prenten Simracer

What's the point proposing PP filters if the result is better without???

7. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Gundi is saying that unless users use PP filters, the grandstand fans suffer from the same "blackout" as they do when using pre-1.4 filters and weather.

I have posted a response to the new changes in my graphics modding tutorial to help members adopt the new changes:

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...n-from-commenting-just-yet.28507/#post-613713

8. Olivier Prenten

Olivier Prenten Simracer

@F430_458_F12 : what configuration would you suggest to be the most realistic in cockpit view?

Also, is there anyone here still having PP filter S1-Dynamic file of v1.4.0?

9. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Config, meaning use of certain AC's filters and weather?

Are you asking for the s1 dynamic filter? I haven't used it, so I don't know if it is missing.

10. Olivier Prenten

Olivier Prenten Simracer

Yes I mean which filter, weather and exposure %?

11. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Well, I use my graphics mod so I recommend that, but as far as Kunos weathers, use all weathers, 65 - 72% exposure, and s1 Evolution filter.

BwieDieter likes this.
  12. Olivier Prenten

Olivier Prenten Simracer

Thanks a lot. I will test it. ;)

13. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Use 90% saturation as well.

14. Olivier Prenten

Olivier Prenten Simracer

S1-Evo + expo 72% + satu 90%. Wilco, thank you! ;)

15. Olivier Prenten

Olivier Prenten Simracer

Just to confirm, saturation is tunable with pgup pgdown and exposure is in .ini file?

16. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Exposure is tunable with pageup/down, color saturation has to be set in the game graphics section. Haha, Wilco? :D

17. Olivier Prenten

Olivier Prenten Simracer

Thanks... Sorry I'm an air traffic controller ;)

18. Redglyph

Redglyph Gamer

Still no fix for this bug?

19. Hello everyone I wanted to ask about Assetto Corsa I added the hud of F1 and modified logo for ac type dishes but TV app in the Right does not come.. All I ever?

20. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

The F1 HUD app gave me game crashes, Luca and I went over the problem a month ago, I had to remove the app and several other 3rd party apps as a result. You might have a similar issue. Until the app authors update to 1.4, best thing is to remove 3rd party apps.