1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Triple 7 racing

Discussion in 'Online Leagues / Championships room' started by Shaun Clarke, Sep 6, 2015.

1. T7R| BBO

T7R| BBO Rookie

We at Triple7Racing feel honoured that also some of the creators of this amazing car mod from RSR signed up for our F3 Championship.

For all those who still think about joining, better be quick, we already had 18 sign ups so far, in just 4 days. So there are only a few driver seats left.

As someone already mentioned, the Test Race on the 10.01.2016 is not “really” part of the league or counts in any way, so no problem if you can’t attend this one. Round 1 starts on the 24.01.2016.

We are really looking forward to race with you all and to have a good time together.
    And we are also looking forward to the next F3 car update from RSR :)

2. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus Hardcore Simmer

Ok, me, my best friend and his dad have started the registration process on the forum. Just waiting for approval and then we will try to sign up. Can we have 3 on a team or only 2?

T7R| BBO likes this.
  3. VTX

VTX Gamer

Only 2, but there are more people that are looking to team up with someone over @T7R, just have a look at the forum there :)

Leemstradamus likes this.
  4. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

5. Peter Burke

Peter Burke Racer

Any ideas why I always get a checksum error when entering your T7R open wheel server?

6. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

old version of car and or track? check for updates

7. Peter Burke

Peter Burke Racer

I'll have to double check, but I think it was a 70's F1 server (72D and 312T) and the track was Brands Hatch. I have DP3 and should have gotten in no problem.

8. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

@Peter Burke Both valid versions of the car and circuit are available to download from T7R Download section. You will need to sign up to the forum to gain access, but every track is available there that will be used on the T7R Server

Shaun

9. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

The next Monday night racing event...

[​IMG]

10. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus Hardcore Simmer

I should be able to make this one. Been practicing for the Sunday event though

11. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

The first round of the F3 Championship happened last night, and what a cracking race it was. If that is anything to go by, this is going to a fantastic season.

Full race replay (yep all 30mins of it) with some really good battles going on is available on the T7R YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkQGnyE6R1dkYyFhlC_zRtw

12. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

Next Monday night event, bring in the Nissan BTCC. If you have no sound, please visit the T7R Downloads section, I have posted my fix.

[​IMG]

13. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

14. Andrea Lojelo

Andrea Lojelo Radiator Springs Racing Team

Well done guys. Great achievement!

T7R| BBO likes this.
  15. Olivier Prenten

Olivier Prenten Simracer

Congratulations T7R! Very proud to be member of this league. ;)

T7R| BBO likes this.