1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Let's play Game Designer

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by stefanoCasillo, Apr 2, 2016.

?

If YOU were the AC Lead Designer, what would be your #1 priority for next update?

Poll closed Apr 9, 2016.
  1. Brake temp simulation

846 vote(s)
    17.7%
  2. VR support

1,195 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Steer ratio/brake pressure setup adjustments

236 vote(s)
    4.9%
  4. False starts/Engine stall

932 vote(s)
    19.5%
  5. Custom championships

368 vote(s)
    7.7%
  6. Possibility to change skin in "Pickup Mode"

124 vote(s)
    2.6%
  7. Sparks/Flashing lights

205 vote(s)
    4.3%
  8. Improved water/radiators interaction and simulation

221 vote(s)
    4.6%
  9. Time based races

217 vote(s)
    4.5%
  10. Pit stop strategy

457 vote(s)
    9.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GhettoRice

GhettoRice Racer

I have never had such a good racing experience as I have gotten with Assetto and the DK2 in VR at this point. My vote is for continued VR support as the immersion it brings to the table is unbeatable. Thanks for the hard work team and apologies to Stefano for the cluster that was twitter after asking how CV1 implementation was coming.

2. D1visor

D1visor Alien

That's how it works. :)

3. Rudski

Rudski Alien

With the pit crew can we have a "red bull" feature where they forget to put a wheel on correctly?

Kalamede likes this.
  4. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

More solid and entertaining Career mode with proper progression and increasing difficulty.
    DLC content available there too (disabled for non owners).
    Plus console crowd will it you alive if they get Career in its current state.

dauntless likes this.
  5. SupermightyZ

SupermightyZ Racer

Missing the only two options really USEFUL: IA for those who play in single player, COLLISION ONLINE for those who play in multiplayer.

IN ITALIANO così si capisce meglio:
    Mancano le uniche due opzioni realmente UTILI: IA per chi gioca in single player, COLLISIONI ONLINE per chi gioca in multiplayer.

6. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

i wanted to vote for new penalty system but its not in the poll, so vr it is.

7. [​IMG]

when the fail is big.. an italian must be around.

Ma perche' gli italiani devono essere sempre quelli che non capiscono un ****o? ma porc

8. VR??Really guys? if the final version is not yet on the market...

nate and Kalamede like this.
  9. to be fair.. it might be once AC 1.6 will hit the internet.

10. rayuki

rayuki Rookie

please add VR support. I am and have been a die hard simmer for over 15 years. I purchased AC originally because it had DK2 support and assumed VR in AC would be a given come consumer release. I have been waiting over a decade to experience my dream to race on a laser scanned Nordschleife in VR, i havn't even raced on Nordschleife yet in AC yet because i don't want to pollute my experience until i can experience it in VR for the first time. You are going to force tons of early adopters to move to a competitor with an inferior product just to experience VR becuase its the only one on offer. Its a massive opportunity here to get a ton of the early adopters of VR to experience what a real race sim is like and keep them for life!

polarize, gisen and GhettoRice like this.
  11. Arkhein_1er

Arkhein_1er Rookie

Just VR guys, don't make our community play PCars instead :/

Vive and Rift :)

12. Oh, ok, so 2/3 months for 1.6?

13. I am not going to bet my guitar on it.. but I think oculus shipped the first retail units this week.

14. SupermightyZ

SupermightyZ Racer

Ti sei risposto da solo....

15. Ted_R

Ted_R Racer

You are correct Sir, they indeed did. :)

16. ma impara a leggere capra ignorante.. primo post:

"Improvements on core features such as AI and Multiplayer are default actions that don't even need to be included."

17. Quick search and yes, you are right.

18. TDS

TDS Alien

thanks for the pool Mr Lord Kunos

for me the order of priority would be

-Pit Stop Strat
    -Water/Oil radiator temps and dmg model
    -False Starts/Engine Stall
    -Rolling starts/Pace Car
    -Brake wear and Fade / with option to change severity level and to turn on-off if the server or player wishes
    -VR support
    -anything else on the list ;-)

since everyrhinf on the list will eventually be made in the future likely... only rolling starts and pace car would be a new add, i think this can be a challenge to do but while this is done AI could be much improoved in the way.. so its a win win situation!

Cant wait for what the future of AC holds. the 1.6 hype started already hehehe

19. Somethings

Somethings Rookie

VR Support... come on guys. 1% of gamers can buy that stuff and 0.001% can run games with it because of the PC. The VR is a gadget for now, we have to wait for 1 year or 2 to be sure that it's a good investment and not a fashion object (mini troll inside, but there is truth anyway.)

We need something to get the best simulation in term of immersion and sensations. I think we need more infos in the "shared memory" like temps of everything, like water and oil, breaks for example
    Just to show all the interactivity we can have with the real life, symprojects gives a files with all the possibilities with the "shared memory", but devs have to let pass those infos ! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1voFgrTha5OSXUKY-Dk6jZYmDgoEN_mjnK7FXvk5r2AM/edit?hl=en#gid=0

Anyway in the vote list we have several good choice and I'm sure the game will be improved again an again !

wohin_genau likes this.
  20. I'm buying more ac licenses to vote different options hehe

Sent using Tapatalk