1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

3 Richieste se possibile a Lord kunos

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Peter65, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Peter65

Peter65 Gamer

hallo-ciao :) premetto che uso l italiano esclusivamente per farmi capire meglio non volendo usare un traduttore (chiedo scusa) Ormai alla soglia delle 3000 ore gustate in questo magnifico (si può dire mondo) mi piacerebbe se fosse possibile fare delle piccolissime correzioni .La prima essendo un consumatore esclusivamente online , se fosse possibile avere nel pannello online il giro di tipo : giro 8/9 , sarebbe di semplice lettura e magari gli utenti scelgono di correre altrove ,senza entrare in gare e aspettare troppo , poi mi piacerebbe un app dova si veda chi chiede qualcosa e chi vota qualcosa , il massimo sarebbe un imput su stampante (e non solo per questo) succede che partono request assurdi tipo restart all ultimo giro e ogni tanto si dovrebbe chieder conto .La terza mia richiesta sarebbe mettere oltre il nome delle curve anche il numero ,cosa usata nel real racing . spero di non ottenere troppi ma va... ma ragazzi era per spiegarmi bene poi il traduttore per una volta va bene anche per voi no ? ciao grazie per questo super capolavoro

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions [PS4] Impossibile far funzionare Multiplayer Jun 29, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting impossibile having the last 3 star in paul ricard Apr 23, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Impossibile salvare configurazione controller X360 Sep 27, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Impossibile to set distance seat and eyes. Jun 4, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Impossibile giocare con Gamepad generico USB Jan 5, 2017

3. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

I concur

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  4. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

Well...ah why not..

5. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Kertakaikkisen pistämättömästi laitettu!

6. Horus

Horus Alien

That's all Greek Italian to me. 3000 hours of AC! well done man, good luck with your requests. :)

7. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Hi Peter, thanks for your message but sorry to say this is the official forum and english language is mandatory for everyone. Next time I suggest to write also in english together with italian, thanks.

Ciao Peter, grazie per il messaggio ma devo chiederti la cortesia di usare la lingua inglese. Puoi anche scrivere in entrambe le lingue, l'importante è che ci sia l'inglese poiché è una regola obbligatoria sul forum ufficiale. Grazie per la comprensione.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  8. Rigel

Rigel Alien

In brief, he asks:
    - show current lap of the server leader in the lobby
    - show who casts the vote and who votes yes or no
    - show corner number next to the name in the track description app.

Horus likes this.
  9. Peter65

Peter65 Gamer

ok ciao i use translator couse my english is not correct but now im sure message is arrived , very sorry not provocation only my expression and restar message hope some can read

hallo-hello :) I state that I use exclusively for the Italian make you better understand not wanting to use a translator (sorry) now on the threshold of 3000 hours enjoyed in this wonderful (you can tell the world) I would like if you could make some small corrections .the first being an exclusively online consumer, if it were possible to have in the online panel around type: around 8/9, would be easy to read and maybe users choose to run elsewhere, without going into races and wait too long, then I'd an app widow who asks something and see something voters, the maximum would be an input to a printer (and not just for this) happens that depart request absurd kind restart all last lap and sometimes you should call to account .The third my request would put over the name of the curves, the number, what used in real racing. I hope not to get too much but it should be ... but guys had to explain myself well then the translator for once it's good enough for you not? hello thank you for this super masterpiece

10. Horus

Horus Alien

Thank you Rigel. Peter, the same idea has come to me a few times about the lap the leader is on to be shown in lobby, the rest not so much. :)

11. esox71

esox71 Alien

Hahahaha.... I thought it was..."Is it possible for Stefano to become the 3rd richest man in all the whole wide world!o_O

mistery and Rigel like this.
  12. jjmaxxracing

jjmaxxracing Alien

I can't see LK arguing with that request.

13. Peter65

Peter65 Gamer

Hallo why ? Are difficult to realize ? or does not have time ? or you say that ? I'm not a technical but I think are easy and fast implementation and I think will please to Mr Stefano add small improvements
    Ciao

14. Only if he increases the price of those DLC packages by a couple of Euros ;)