1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

AC Special Event Achievement Guide

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by themac11, Apr 21, 2016.

1. themac11

themac11 Gamer

This is a video guide for the special events in AC.
    It is not about perfect driving. Just enough to get the achievements.

I will upload 1-2 videos per week, starting withe GT3 laptime events.

Assists: None/Factory

Setups are in the youtube description or on Racedepartment:
    http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/assetto-corsa-setups.116/

Recorded in Simxperience based 3DOF Motion Rig

Assetto Corsa V1.6.3 by KUNOS Simulazioni
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Assetto Corsa Special Event Achievement Guide
    Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp9R6eMNemdkiGHVXbYzgOPTLVgiVMrZy
    Steam:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=667670024

Comments in youtube and steam are welcome!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CPU Intel i5-2500K@4.2GHz | Motherboard MSI Z68A-GD65 | RAM 8GB DDR3 1333 MHz | GPU EVGA GTX 970 FTW | Audio Creative SB X-Fi Xtreme Audio | OS Win 10 Pro 64-bit | Wheel Fanatec CSW V2 | HE Pedals Pro Prototypes | HE Sim Shifter Sequential | Alu-Motion-Rig with Simxperience Kit | Monitor Philips 21:9 TV @ 1080p

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  2. themac11

themac11 Gamer

3. themac11

themac11 Gamer

4. themac11

themac11 Gamer

5. themac11

themac11 Gamer

6. themac11

themac11 Gamer

7. themac11

themac11 Gamer

8. themac11

themac11 Gamer

9. LHMGTR

LHMGTR Racer

Did you manage to get gold using the Lotus 49 at Zandvoort? The event is called Memories.

themac11 likes this.
  10. themac11

themac11 Gamer

Not yet. Will try it in the future

LHMGTR likes this.
  11. LHMGTR

LHMGTR Racer

Thanks for answering.

I asked because its the only one (hotlap) remaining for me, would like to know if its possible to get gold in that event or if its still unbalanced in relation to the v7 tyres.

themac11 likes this.
  12. themac11

themac11 Gamer

Then you are a really quick guy ;)

LHMGTR likes this.
  13. themac11

themac11 Gamer

14. themac11

themac11 Gamer

Managed a 1:42:073 today. But stil have no optimal line and setup. This game really needs an option for brake preasure :(

LHMGTR likes this.
  15. themac11

themac11 Gamer

16. LHMGTR

LHMGTR Racer

Do you think its possible to go bellow 1:41.0?

themac11 likes this.
  17. themac11

themac11 Gamer

I think so. Maybe you can help. Here is the lap.

LHMGTR likes this.
  18. LHMGTR

LHMGTR Racer

I use pretty much the same line you did. The car has a huge tendency of oversteering on corner exit.

I guess we need to nail pretty much every corner to beat that time, unless we are losing a lot of time somewhere...

But even if we manage to beat that time, I think that event is unbalanced compared to the others.

themac11 likes this.
  19. themac11

themac11 Gamer

20. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Im not really one for achievements but I couldnt find much happening in MP and I do like a challenge and seeing you guys were having trouble with this one I figured Id give it a crack.

I havent made a video but will post my replay file below with a time of 1:40.375. It was actually quite a challenge and I was able to get to low 41's fairly consistantly but just started to overdrive it a bit to blow a few tenths each lap taking me just out of it. I think I did 2 or 3 1:41.01's before finally knocking one under that time, so its not impossible and this was done with no aids and H-shifter with only tyre warmers on but still lap 1 was generally slower then 2, 3 or 4 as you dont get such a good run onto the main straight.

My replay is below the fastest lap was lap 2, lap 3 was just a bit slower and I cant remember lap 1 but none of the 3 were really perfect laps but in cars like this I find it not so easy to nail a lap like in a modern car. Ive also added my setup which is just a fairly basic one I made to try pass this, I tried default but couldnt get under a mid 1:42.5 with that. Not sure if the setup helped or the extra laps but I think it maybe took about 20 laps to get down to that time. I do know the track well though and have driven the car in the past so I just needed to adjust to it a little.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3nujgtovbpgf37z/lotus_49_ks_zandvoort_1_40_735.rar

As you can see below I havent realy even tried any of these recently but if there are others you guys think may be too hard Id like to have a go when I get a chance.
    upload_2016-5-18_22-34-50.png

Attached Files:

themac11 and LHMGTR like this.