1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Car time ranking

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by WallyM, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Trezoitao38

Trezoitao38 Simracer

Will include japanese pack on the list?

2. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Once there's an RSR rank reset, yes.

Rolz likes this.
  3. Billy Pilgrim

Billy Pilgrim Rookie

Hi
    This is valuable info you've produced here and I'm thankful for it.

Re the "AC 1.5+ CAR RANK (May 13, 2016)" data you present: is that only taking into account laptimes made after 1.5?

Also, just to check I've understood this properly: in the lap data you have, the Lotus Exos 125 Stage 1 is 2.15 secs slower than the 98T, and the Lotus Exos 125 is 7.41 secs slower than the Lotus Exos 125 Stage 1? Is that the way to read this?

I'm well surprised that the Audi R8 LMS Ultra is faster than the GT2 cars. I thought the Audi LMS Ultra was classed as a GT3 car. Am I wrong? And there are other GT3 cars that are faster than the BMW GT2.

4. f1webberfan

f1webberfan Simracer

Hmmm, you are not the only 1.
    I'm far from the best driver but ... even with setup ... in my book, the R8 is like 3 seconds slower than the GT2 cars ...
    Strange ...

5. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Yes, the ”1.5+” means times are from AC 1.5 or later.

Yes, you're reading the gaps correctly.

I'll check the positions of the Audi and the GT3 cars. That doesn't seem right.

Edit: Yes, according to the times on the RSR rank, the Audi is faster than, or comparable to, the GT2 cars since 1.5. I see, just looking at the Ferrari GT2 at Spa, that times have slowed down since before 1.5, so it looks like the GT2 car has become slower, while the Audi has become quicker.

For example, just looking at the 1.5+ WR at Spa, the Audi is 2:15.6 and the Ferrari is 2:15.8. It doesn't seem right though. It might be best to wait for the release of the new RSR Rank app, and let the rank times accumulate again after the board reset.

Last edited: May 24, 2016
  6. Billy Pilgrim

Billy Pilgrim Rookie

Your Ferrari data would seem to agree with the list of updates for 1.5.4 which note: "Some Balance of Performance for Ferrari 458 GT2, more might needed"

7. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Ranking updated for AC version 1.5 and greater. Now includes the new Japanese Pack cars.

8. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

I'm having a hard time understanding the new 1.5+ Car Rank. I understood the older list, I think, but this one has me scratching my head.

Lotus 98T, , 16
    Lotus Exos 125 Stage 1, 2.08, 266
    Lotus Exos 125, 6.63, 186
    Dallara F312, 14.53, 236

Does this mean that the Exos 125 Stage 1 is 2.08 seconds behind the Lotus 98T? The Lotus Exos 125 is 6.63 seconds behind the Lotus 98T and the Dallara F312 is 14.53 seconds behind the Lotus 98T?

If I'm reading that correctly, great, but then it all falls apart for me. After the Dallara F312 it is obvious that the remaining cars are not showing how many seconds they are behind the Lotus 98T. For instance, the Ferrari F40 shows 0.00 and there is obviously no way that the Ferrari F40 is as fast as the Lotus 98T.

So, what the heck am I not understanding? I've been staring at this list for 20 minutes and I am at a complete loss. :( :oops:

9. AC_RAF

AC_RAF Hardcore Simmer

I understand that the Lotus Exos is 6.63 second slower than the Lotus Stage 1. It's always the time between a car and the previous one I think.
    Sometimes suprising but I understand that this way.

Am I wrong? :)

10. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

Hmm...Well that certainly makes more sense than what I was thinking. :D:eek: Hopefully someone will confirm soon.

AC_RAF likes this.
  11. Billy Pilgrim

Billy Pilgrim Rookie

I asked this question, more or less, in post 83 and got a reply in post 85

ALB123 likes this.
  12. WallyM

WallyM Alien

That's correct. It's to take into account some cars not having any times at all at certain tracks, making it of course impossible to compare times at those tracks.

AC_RAF likes this.
  13. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

Thank you. Normally I'm not quite so lazy in asking questions without going through the posts first. In this particular case, I saw a post on Reddit discussing the 1.5+ data & expressing confusion on how to read the data. I jumped right to this thread and posted when I should have read. Sorry about that everybody.

14. Nekrobob

Nekrobob Hardcore Simmer

Any Chances for an 1.7.5 update?

15. WallyM

WallyM Alien

I'm waiting for the RSR rank reset.

16. WallyM

WallyM Alien

I'm only going to include PRO rank times now, to compare times on a level playing field under the same conditions. But there aren't as many PRO rank times on the rank as non-PRO, so if you want to provide valuable data for this car ranking, set PRO times at these tracks:

Spa,Mugello,Imola,Silverstone GP,Nurburgring - GP,Vallelunga,Monza,Magione,Zandvoort,Barcelona - GP,Brands Hatch - GP,Red Bull Ring GP

Poguinhas and Rolz like this.
  17. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Keep those PRO lap times coming!

18. WallyM

WallyM Alien

I updated the first post with an AC 1.7+ car rank, but it's still really rough because there aren't enough PRO laps in the RSR rank yet.

SvenUilhoorn, Nekrobob and AC_RAF like this.
  19. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Updated, also added Tripl3 pack cars and the Audi S1.

Tibalotte and xedrox like this.
  20. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Continuing updates....

xedrox, Billy Pilgrim and Rolz like this.