1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

AC Special Event Achievement Guide

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by themac11, Apr 21, 2016.

1. LHMGTR

LHMGTR Racer

Thank you, Marty. At least now we know its possible (or maybe you are just too fast :eek:)...

I was using the default setup, but I will try yours, hopefully it will help.

themac11 and martcerv like this.
  2. themac11

themac11 Gamer

3. bob76

bob76 Racer

tankyou for the vids bet maybe you can post the setups u use for the vids???

themac11 likes this.
  4. themac11

themac11 Gamer

I will add the setups in the youtube description in a few days. Looking for a good template at the moment

5. themac11

themac11 Gamer

6. themac11

themac11 Gamer

Sorry guys. I have massive stuttering since 1 week and i dont know why. I made 2 videos ( AMG in Zandvoort and Lotus in Mugello). In the game all seems fine and i got gold in both. But the record with shadow play has massive stuttering withe over 100 fps. Today i regonized that i have stuttering in the game too (not so much like in teh videos but enough).

Does anyone have the same issuses?

7. themac11

themac11 Gamer

8. themac11

themac11 Gamer

Hey guys,

added the setups on Racedepartment. You can find the links in the video descriptions or in the first post.

9. kincl.tomas

kincl.tomas Gamer

Thank you themac11. Your guide has helped me a lot with some particular achievements. Could you please try (and share) "Time to push" (BMW M4 Akrapovic@Vallelunga). I am struggling to achieve on Gold, even though other similar events (i.e. BMW1S3@Vallelunga) were a piece of cake... The best I could do was 1:49:7xx. Thank you

themac11 likes this.
  10. themac11

themac11 Gamer

11. themac11

themac11 Gamer

Will do it for you this week. The next video will be "Free the beast!" and after that "Flight Simulator". Stay tuned!

12. themac11

themac11 Gamer

13. themac11

themac11 Gamer

Tried it yetserday for a couple of laps. it is tough. made a 1:50:500 with TC on 2/2. will try it again later

14. kincl.tomas

kincl.tomas Gamer

good to know I am not the only one who is struggling. Would think TC off should help a little bit... Thanks for trying...

Odesláno z mého Nexus 5 pomocí Tapatalk

themac11 likes this.
  15. themac11

themac11 Gamer

I feel no difference between TC 2/2 and off :(
    On RSR Livetiming my time is the first place. Tiretemps are good with my setup.

16. themac11

themac11 Gamer

17. themac11

themac11 Gamer

18. kincl.tomas

kincl.tomas Gamer

Finally there... 1:49:1xx (however I am not sure how, my second best lap is 0,6 s slower)

Attached Files:

themac11 likes this.
  19. themac11

themac11 Gamer

bob76 likes this.
  20. themac11

themac11 Gamer