1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

RSeb Bathurst - An amazingly good track mod

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by 5 Red Lights, Jun 11, 2016.

1. 5 Red Lights

5 Red Lights Gamer

I'm not going to wax lyrical about the merits of Bathhurst, as I'm sure most of us already appreciate just what a great track it is. However, what I will comment upon, is the quality of this mod. This track looks and plays pretty amazingly. I've played Bathhurst extensively in Raceroom and although it may not quite reach the lofty heights of the Sector 3 version, this mod is still a fantastic rendition of the Mount Paramount circuit and for a track mod, it's up there with the best of them. RSeb has really done a fantastic job recreating this circuit.

I would like to thank Fulgore from this forum, for recommending this and other circuits to me. I would also like to thank the many others who too offered useful suggestions and tips on modding.

Circuit can be downloaded from here: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bathurst.8677/

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
    f1webberfan, LeDude83 and esox71 like this.
  2. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Alien

3. flyingpig

flyingpig Hardcore Simmer

That version isn`t the awful Shift rip. It`s a modified version of the RF2 3PA Bathurst....

martcerv and AlleyViper like this.
  4. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Alien

Thanks for clarifying. It looked suspicious since day one (ACU, no conversion permission details).

5. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Brave man not only posting a video of a ripped track but also a download link. ;) Comparing RF2 and Pcars version to this track its fairly clear its the same base, sure its a better Bathurst version then others but maybe best not to bring it up in this section especially since posting videos and links of ripped content = ban and the shutting down of the track and car mod section for this reason exactly.

AlleyViper and flyingpig like this.
  6. 5 Red Lights

5 Red Lights Gamer

Really can't comment on other versions of this circuit, as this is the only mod version I know off. Although not perfect (for instance, lack of bumps when compared to the Raceroom version) it still manages to capture the core essence of Bathurst, thus making it a great track to race on imo.

7. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Alien

It's not the quality of the presentation of this track that's being questioned. If you checked the reviews on that track (and some more abrasive I remember have been deleted meanwhile) you'd see some concern about its origin. So anything with a great amount of work that pops as "free", lacking proper credits, and a WIP thread on the now frozen track forum (or anywhere else), should be double-checked to avoid breaking forum rules and promoting ilegal content.

8. yusupov

yusupov Alien

racerooms bathurst is worse than pcars at last comparison

9. 5 Red Lights

5 Red Lights Gamer

Hmmm. Last comparison by who may I ask? Obviously this is personal thing. I no longer play P Cars. I just don't connect with the game anymore for a variety of reasons, so it would be unfair of me to make a comparison between the two games.

10. 5 Red Lights

5 Red Lights Gamer

Well, I've just fired up P Cars (first time in months) and I must say that version of Bathurst is pretty darn good. It looks good and feels right. I would say it's on par with the Raceroom version. Still, it's not enough to get be back into P Cars. I am kinda done with the game. In terms of looks, this Mod has all other versions of Bathurst beat, imho.

11. martcerv

martcerv Alien

The mod your talking about is the same as the Pcars and RF2 version. ISI had permission to release their version also used by SMS in pcars, its an unathorised rip though in AC. I dont see how it can have pcars or rf2 version beat as its the same track. ;)

12. 5 Red Lights

5 Red Lights Gamer

I said 'in terms of looks', this version has the others beat. It maybe the same track, but the games are built on different graphic engines. Rip or no rip, graphically this is the best version imo.