1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PRECISION RACING LEAGUE - Open to all! - American & European

Discussion in 'Online Leagues / Championships room' started by Cyborg jeromef1, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Precision Racing League is one of the largest online racing communities with leagues for not only Assetto Corsa, but also Project Cars, iRacing, NASCAR Heat Evolution & F1 20xx!

Our focus is on clean and fun racing, and we have drivers of all abilities, so don’t think that you have to be the fastest of the fast to join us. Everyone is welcome!

We are currently looking for drivers for our International Assetto Corsa PC Championship. The next season will feature the Porsche GT3 Cup and will start on February 25th with the pre-season race.

This series has been sponsored by Apex Button Box. The winner of the championship will get a free Apex Button Box! (16 functions)

International Assetto Corsa PC Championship Season 5

Car: Porsche GT3 Cup
    Race day : Sunday
    Practice : 7pm GMT / 3pm EDT (60 min.)
    Qualifying : 8pm GMT / 4pm EDT (15 min.)
    Race : 8:20pm GMT / 4:20pm EDT (30 min. race)

• Weather: Per track
    • Temperature: Per track
    • Assist:Factory
    • Setup: Open
    • Tire Wear:100%
    • Fuel:100%
    • Damage:50%
    • Dynamic track: Start at 100%
    • Mandatory Pitstop: Yes
    For all our championships, the first 20 drivers will score points! We are also giving bonus points to active drivers on the server.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room Precision racing league May 29, 2015
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Visual bug MC Laren 720S GT3 Jota [precision error slightly moving the suspension, also ALT+TAB) Jul 22, 2021
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge 210 - Pinpoint precision and a pastis Jan 16, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting 1+ Second Stutter Since 1.6 update [RESOLVED by Disabling the High Precision Event Timer] Dec 7, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Bad stutter with AI on Ryzen 5600x [RESOLVED by Disabling the High Precision Event Timer] Nov 20, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Large tracks with motion simulator (Floating point precision) Jun 11, 2020
    Suggestions Trick / Stunt / Parcour / Precision Driving Sep 27, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Microsoft sidewinder precision 2 joystick Jun 22, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Black Screen, Disable EVGA precision Mar 10, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Precision Driving at its best in this Hill Climb... Mar 1, 2014
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] Nordschleife Trophy | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Apr 7, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] Racing Pals RP Series - Sundays @ racing-pals.com Jan 22, 2024
    ACC General Discussions Coming back to racing Jan 7, 2024
    Online Leagues / Championships room I am trying to make a racing league! Dec 19, 2023

3. We still have places available!!

4. We are considering to create an European Division!

5. We have started the team selection process! We still have places available!

6. The Pre-Season race is in a week at Donington Park - GP!

7. The pre-seaosn race is tomorrow||

8. faasda01

faasda01 Rookie

How many drivers do you have? I also have a indy racing league this night but might be more interested in the Tatuus league if there is room.

9. We have 13 signups, we still have 9 places available :)

10. Only 8 places available now!

11. The first official race of the season is tomorrow, May 9th, at Nürburgring - Sprint for 20 laps!

12. The Drivers and Team Standings have been added to the original post. We still have places available if you would like to join!

13. lionbest

lionbest Racer

Where are the servers situated? I would join if the ping isn't too high. I'm from Europe.

14. The server is located at Kansas City, USA. If you are from Europe, the practice session is at 1am BST and the qualifying will be at 2am BST.

15. lionbest

lionbest Racer

On Mondays that's a bit too early, only if it were the weekends. Good luck though.

16. Next race is Monday June 13th at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (Mod Circuit). We still have places available!

17. RafaFeher

RafaFeher Rookie

Hi! I'm new to the assetto corsa multiplayer mode. I'm wondering if I still can be part of the championship. Thank you, guys!

18. focamagica

focamagica Rookie

is there still room?

19. Yes and you have already signed up :p

20. The original post has been updated with the Season 2 information!

If a moderator read this, please, I would like to change the title of the main thread for:

PRECISION RACING LEAGUE - Monday Night - Mercedes AMG GT3