1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

two questions, dynamic mirrors and particles on the air.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Omelete, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Omelete

Omelete Racer

When Ac will be more dynamics in those aspects? thx kunos team.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room 3 questions Oct 2, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting two questions in one Sep 16, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions T300RS GT. FOV. Questions Jan 19, 2022
    ACC Physics AMG Evo setup understanding questions Nov 9, 2021
    General modding discussion General questions,just got started with modding Nov 1, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Noob Questions Mar 24, 2021
    ACC Gameplay Some questions related to 24h session SP/Offline Jan 7, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Questions about AC. Dec 28, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Multiple questions, and I did my search :) Dec 21, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Noob questions, sorry. My first look into this game. Dec 19, 2020
    ACC Gameplay A few questions and/or suggestions Nov 2, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Some general questions Jul 14, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Multiple xb1 questions Jul 7, 2020
    Console Lounge Post Your Questions to Kunos About The Console Release Jun 10, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Starts, VR, and Cornering Questions May 19, 2020

3. Torcano

Torcano Alien

Last I heard, the reason for no dynamic/realtime mirrors like in iR was due to the resulting bad performance hit. No clue about particles though. Well maybe one day we might get good mirrors instead of the current ancient rear view screens, but I doubt it's anywhere near the top of the priority list. :p

4. What's wrong with the current rear view mirrors?

5. Torcano

Torcano Alien

Nothing, just an immersion thing. iR/ETS2/even NR 2003 reflects the car body and interior in the mirrors. Right now we have rear view monitors, not mirrors. :p

Louizf and Omelete like this.
  6. schmron

schmron Racer

Nothing here :)

7. I can't remember what the cars look like in the rear view mirrors, so presumably you are saying that the windows are "blacked out" at the moment, and there are no reflections?

8. Bazdc2

Bazdc2 Rookie

Can you even adjust the standard wing mirrors pitch/yaw? they seem to point in random directions.

The rear view mirror seems fine but wing mirrors are terrible, also no virtual mirror option in VR like iRacing.

I was driving the Maserati 250F 6C in VR last night (no rear veiw mirror) and could only tell if someone was behind from sound, wing mirrors are useless.

It's really putting me of AC just now i don't want to be a danger on track but I have no awareness of cars behind me untill they're close enough for helicorsa to pop up.

Could dynamic/realtime mirrors not be an option in graphic setting for those that want to take the performance hit?

Failing that at least it would be cool to be able to adjust the standard ones

9. Mogster

Mogster Alien

That would seem to be the way to go.

Have a "WARNING, your potato PC may catch fire" box that pops up reminding punters that it's a GPU/CPU intensive option. I've wanted to be able to see parts of my car in the mirrors for a while, its a small thing but the current mirrors aren't very immersive and spoil the look of replays. I try to have as little on my screen as possible but the current mirrors make helicorsa essential if there are other cars on track.

10. dermonty

dermonty Hardcore Simmer

how is he doing it?

WilliamRiker likes this.
  11. DuckeyTapey

DuckeyTapey Hardcore Simmer

Post-production.