1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Your rig/setup

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Ethan Dean, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Coanda

Coanda Alien

you lucky dog... sweet rig!

2. hazardic

hazardic Alien

No luck here lol. Just a passion and will to get what I want. I was starting with this:D

[​IMG]

As you can see, for almost 2 years I collected this crap for getting current state:D

3. Coanda

Coanda Alien

i hear you... your starting point is far better than most ;) seriously though, good for you mate. well done :)

hazardic likes this.
  4. hazardic

hazardic Alien

Oh, and forgot to mention, my first sim experience was sure with g25 mounted to old desk in Test Drive Unlimited and NFS Shift with TrackIR:D so this the very first stage was also be done, and it was very uncomfy so the first static seat was ordered specifically to get rid of the desk mount of the wheel and only after that I discovered AC

5. neimadmax

neimadmax Racer

outstanding evolution ,your new setup is awesome :eek:

hazardic likes this.
  6. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

No heave axis ?

7. hazardic

hazardic Alien

why, heave is here it not so pronounced on nurb gt maybe. on Nord it more noticeable

8. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Why this thread was removed from Sticky section?

Octane, Thomas Cameron and bgil66 like this.
  9. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

I wish monitor stands or monitors came with m4x10mm screws, now I have to go outside and shop in 98degree temp lol. to be continued............

10. Thomas Cameron

Thomas Cameron Simracer

Exactly what I was just thinking.o_O

11. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Finally got around to setting up the monitor stand with the challenge. Had to move the shelf to the left side as the challenge opens from right to left and it was tight. Still have to lower the monitor a bit but did get in some laps with the 488, c7r, mp4-12c. I can fall asleep in that challenge, very comfortable. :) hope the pics come out

12. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

and they didnt come out, computer challenged over here:(. thought when copied the link from google drive to embed it would work. hmm anyway just gonna upload then

Attached Files:

Maxidyne and Wilfred like this.
  13. Octane

Octane Simracer

I'm curious too.

14. softslider

softslider Racer

I just made a new cockpit. A good thing is that seat and steering part are separable. Also each part is movable. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  15. dario94

dario94 Racer

Hello guys, there have been many changes at this time, I'll show you: D

I first separated the screens from the main building, andandone to create another which also incorporates a 19 "for the PC, OSW case, and various amplifiers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Case created entirely by me, with only sections and aluminum panels

[​IMG]

And it served to accommodate the revised pc:

CPU: Intel i5 4690k
    VGA: 2x Sapphire 390 r9
    RAM: HyperX Fury 2x8gb
    HDD: WD 1TB SSD 240GB +
    ALI: Thermaltake 730W
    MB: MSI Z97 Gaming 5

[​IMG]

Another thing that I have tried has been printing in 3D, and I just realized this button plate and magnetic paddle shift, really a great feeling.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And finally, I finally completed the pedals "hydraulic" a grind that has stretched for more than two months, it will not be beautiful it easy to adjust but I reached a top result with virtually feeling range of brake and clutch worthy of the most expensive in business.

[​IMG]

P260 potentiometers with brackets for the model servant Alu and shielded cable to prevent any disturbance

[​IMG]

always made in 3d support.

[​IMG]

All pedals are equipped with air shocks, and the brake has a Mavin load cell

[​IMG]

New location for flying, and soon will come the formula (obviously DIY)

[​IMG]

Finally I made the plate of the sequential carbon and a handbrake with a g27 pedal, it can always come in handy: D

[​IMG]

and here's a video, but also the foot cam to see the operation especially the clutch

Goodbye see you soon ;)

16. Coanda

Coanda Alien

That looks really nicely done. Can i ask where do you guys find this type of tubing?

17. neimadmax

neimadmax Racer

I hate drive with shoes :mad: , only me? :rolleyes:

Wilfred likes this.
  18. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Does anyone use Sparco P310? How do you like the rim and what did you do with wires attached to buttons?

19. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

Search for 80/20 profiles ;)

20. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

Used it for a couple of hours, wasnt the right wheel for me. Also didn't attach the buttons..