1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Simracing.org.uk League Thread

Discussion in 'Online Leagues / Championships room' started by MJ911, Jun 26, 2016.

1. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

Monza - Endurance round this week gents

[​IMG]

Head over to Simracing.org to sign up

To get your racers spirit soaring:-

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
  2. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Gamer

I will be there next Wednesday, it looks like it is gonna be close again, and various strategies could be viable.

3. Shark75

Shark75 Gamer

Looking forward to it as always. Not sure how good the Amg will go around Monza or how good it is on fuel.

P.s. Might wanna correct the url in your post jonzo.

4. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

Our track record at Monza is held by the older SLS so think you will be fine in the strong pulling AMG. Without the two Bentleys present (due to holidays), at arguably their strongest track, I'm expecting the Nissans and Amg's to dominate.

5. Really hoping BT get their act together and sort out the phonelines in my area so I can race this week. Been without internet since Wednesday :eek:

6. Shark75

Shark75 Gamer

Despite having yet more PC problems and starting from the back with no practice or qualification running, getting 4th in the race was far more than I expected. Here's a little image of my race...
    Screenshot_ks_mercedes_amg_gt3_monza_27-7-116-23-51-49.jpg

7. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

Despite prime holiday weeks and lots of racers away on their holidays, we still managed a healthy 14 car grid at Monza, with more drivers to return for this weeks event at Silverstone :)

[​IMG]

Round 5:- Silverstone GP

Booking: 18.15 uk time (for drivers not in the entry list)
    Practice: 19:15 (60 mins)
    Qual: 20:15 (15 mins)
    Race: 20:30 uk Time. ?? Laps (tbc) (approx 35 mins)

Cars allowed:
    All GT3 class cars
    Bentley add-on car (our BoP improved version)

Track: Silverstone GP

Time of Day Setting: 13:00
    Weather: Mid Clear
    Start: Standing
    Tyre wear: Normal
    Fuel consumption: Normal
    Pit-stops: None required

Server track settings:
    SESSION_START=100
    RANDOMNESS=0
    LAP_GAIN=0
    SESSION_TRANSFER=N/a

Damage: 80%

All drivers not in the Entry list must be booked in to race before booking closes at 19.15 U.K.

PLP App - Not used in this series.

Notes:
    (1) Please make sure you are fully aware of the UKGTR Rules
    (2) Driver lists can be found on the championship standings page
    (3) Please use the Driver Details page to ensure that the league management software has your correct name

8. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

New racers welcome :) we are on round 5 but will happily accept a few more drivers to fill out the grid

9. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

10. Georg Siebert

Georg Siebert Simracer

What exact BOP adjustments did the organizers make?
    mass in car.ini?
    torque values in power.lut?
    CL & CD values at the wings?

11. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

Hi Georg, one of our newly acquired talented mod makers joined our series and worked very hard to adapt the rather agricultural physics of the Bentley into something we could use successfully in our Blancpain series. In the latest round at Silverstone I had a fabulous race long battle against a well driven Nissan-GTR in it. The Bop is excellent in my opinion. I am not going to be giving away our own secrets on here for widespread use, you'll just have to take our word for it and join in the series if you truly want to know. ;-) After 5 rounds it has fitted perfectly into the series, getting attacked by the more nimble cars in the technical sections whilst able to monster them back in the fast sections.

This week coming, sun-down in the south of France....

Round 6 - Paul Ricard (Blancpain Circuit) - Endurance Round
    [​IMG]
    Booking: 18.15 UK time (for drivers not in the entry list)
    Race: 20:30 UK time 30 Laps (approx 60 mins)
    Cars allowed:
    All GT3 class cars plus Bentley add-on car (srouk config)
    Track: Paul Ricard v0.9.7 (Blancpain configuration)

garyjpaterson likes this.
  12. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

Our Paul Ricard race will be held at sunset, ala the real event :)

[​IMG]

13. Georg Siebert

Georg Siebert Simracer

Spoken like a true PR person ,)
    The data folder of the Bentley is not encrypted, so a simple comparison will suffice.

Regarding the races, I've been driving AC again recently after a 1,5 year hiatus and I like GT3 cars and enjoy the Blancpain Series, so I'm currently reading your racing rules & sign up procedure and will consider having a go for Paul Ricard.

14. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

Your welcome Georg :)

Be good to see another entry on the list. If you let me know by Tuesday pm which car you want and a steam guid I can add you to the pre entry list, or you can join during the booking phase between 6.15-7.15pm uk time for non pre entry drivers.

15. Georg Siebert

Georg Siebert Simracer

Hi Mark,

I've sent you a pm on the simracing.org.uk forum and looking forward to the series.

16. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

2 New drivers have signed up this week, anymore to the party? 1hr race into the sunset at Paul Ricard with one mandatory pitstop :)

Your onboard track guide with commentary [​IMG]
    https://youtu.be/18dHErwGPoY

17. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

A superb race took place last night at Paul Ricard with 15 entries taking part from the 23 driver list. The pitstops really mixed up the top 6 at least and it was a climactic finish for the top 5 with only a bonnet length separating 2nd and 3rd places after an hours racing, and 4th only a few metres behind them!
    Photofinish (3 of the top 4 at the finish after 1hr and 1 pitstop!):-
    [​IMG]
    3 New drivers entered the fray last night and others hopefully returning from their summer holidays for the next few rounds.
    Fast train:-
    [​IMG]

Next up!
    Round 7 - Hungaroring (Budapest) - Sprint Round
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  18. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Gamer

Had an epic race, first half battling with a fellow 650, and trying to catch the top 2. The 2nd half I was almost constantly battling the Nissan. Classis power vs handling battle :D.

Ibrahim Atta likes this.
  19. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

Early pace on the live timing from the practise server is suggesting the McLaren is the car to have on the twisting circuit at Budapest. No surprise there!
    stracker.simracing.org.uk:50041/lapstat

20. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

This week, the daddy of GT racing circuits....

[​IMG]

Round 8 - Spa Francochamps - Endurance Round
    [​IMG]

Booking: 18.15 (for drivers not in the entry list)
    Race: 20:30 tbc Laps (approx 60 mins)
    Cars allowed:
    All GT3 class cars
    + Bentley add-on car

all clean racers welcome, irrespective of pace, we have all from aliens to backmarkers. Head over to simracing.org to sign up