1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 24h Le Mans track

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by lmpl, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

Don`t forget that the Porsche deal goes both ways. Kunos get Porsche in AC, and Porsche get AC at Porsche Centers......

We know nothing about details like this with other manufacturers like lambo etc

Mogster likes this.
  2. Probably 5-10x more expensive per track than per car.

Mogster and Seria17hri11er like this.
  3. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Well, it was confirmed by Marco on Stefano's stream this evening that Circuit de la Sarthe will not come to Assetto Corsa. AC2 with dynamic time would be worth the investment he said.

Disappointing but certainly understandable.

4. Steve Hindon

Steve Hindon Hardcore Simmer

Le sarthe is a pile of crap anyways ... 2 long straights with a couple of hairpins ... we have the 24hr nurburgring .. that IS the greatest circuit in the world ... bar none ! ... I couldn't care less about le mans

5. I used to think just like that; until a watched a movie called Le Mans with Steve McQueen.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067334/

Some people don´t like wine; it´s not that they don´t like it, they just don´t know how to appreciate it! ;)
    Le Mans is a vintage wine; unique. There´s a lot more beyond the track itself.

JulesDennis likes this.
  6. Steve Hindon

I have seen the film , still think its crap ... there are far better " drivers " circuits around the world that would be really good additions to AC other than le mans ... sure it's got history ... but honestly for me the track is boring .. going flat out everywhere is not my idea of fun .. I like corners and trying to negotiate them as fast as I can ... hence the nurburgring.

7. breyzipp

breyzipp Gamer

I'd LOVE to see Le Mans 24h added as well. Indeed with cars like the Porsche LMP1 hybrid coming to the game a track like Le Mans is a must have! Same with night racing. :)

8. breyzipp

breyzipp Gamer

I think it all depends on the type of cars you drive there. Le Mans is all about the fast LMP1 cars and IMO there is no other track in the world that comes even close to the excitement of that. Last weekend I watched the Total 24h of Spa and that circuit is perfect for GT3 cars. The Nordschleife is much like Spa in that aspect that it's perfect for GT3 as well.

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  9. Steve Hindon

I think it's more to do with type of driving , Le mans isn't a cornering track .. it's all about balls out speed. For me speed [ like on motorways / highways ] is great for a few times ... but you get used to it .. and it becomes boring, I have been in many fast cars and love them ... but I would much prefer to experience the acceleration and cornering speed of a fast car rather than how fast it is in a straight line.

oval racing / nascar / indycar is another sport I find mind numbingly boring .. due to the lack of corners and things to keep me interested.

If you gave me a choice of a high speed blast in a bugatti chiron at le mans [ me driving ] or a few laps round the ring in a 300 bhp road car ... for me it's a 100% no brainer .. I would get far more enjoyment from the ring experience than le mans.

Even playing sims in LMP 1 cars ... le sarthe is just tiresome and uninteresting ...

The bugatti circuit at le mans ... would be a very welcomed track for AC ... that is actually a very decent GP style circuit and far better than the full 24 hour layout.

being a massive petrol head I have been to Germany to the 24 hour Nurburgring 4 times now [ 1500 mile round trip from UK ] to experience it and take pictures ... I have zero intention of going to le mans ... even with all its history and nostalgia.

Each to their own I guess , I love corners and driving .. not so bothered about going 300 mph.

10. Vicitus

Vicitus Rookie

In 2016?! You think it´s understandable, that Night races are not to achieve with this Engine? When i bought AC, i read, that nightraces are not planed for the Future..( which does not mean NO) But Every other Racer out there had or has this feature!

Damit, that the Console Lounge xD
    I will never use the Search again :p

11. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I find their reason for not including it understandable but all sims these days should have dynamic weather and time. With Kunos being such a small studio and working with a small budget it is more acceptable but no less disappointing.

Welcome to the Console Lounge. ;)

breyzipp likes this.
  12. GT_Davy

GT_Davy Gamer

Indeed would love to race a laser scanned Le Mans 24H track!

13. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

For you.for me Le Mans is the greatest track in the world,with 2 long straights to push to the limits and a couple of turns to make it interesting.not to mention its the most icon and historic track in the world,along with Mónaco and Indianápolis.the Ring is my 2nd favourite track btw,im glad it was featured in the game.

14. magzire

magzire Alien

Considering we have 3 group C cars that are only made for Le Mans. Hopefully be the next track after Seca

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  15. TheRealJuralumin

TheRealJuralumin Simracer

I would absolutely love Le Mans to be added, such a fast circuit. AC doesn’t really have any good tracks for pushing the absolute speed limit of the cars. A variant without the chicanes on the Mulsanne Straight would be great too. But it really does seem that the devs think it would be a waste of time because the game doesn’t have 24 hour time settings... Kind of a silly reason when most of us just do hotlaps or short races. Doing an endurance race with the games AI as it is wouldn’t really be a lot of fun.

My advice would be to go out and get a copy of Gran Turismo 5 for the PS3 and use a simple mod to unlock the games "secret menu", you can have access to all the circuits and cars without doing the career mode. GT5 has the full official Le Mans circuit for 2005 and 2009 as well as two versions with the complete Mulsanne Straight (no chicanes). The driving physics and surface detail are nowhere near as good as AC, but it’s still my go-to game for Le Mans and Japanese circuits. Better than Project Cars for sure.

Hugo Catarino likes this.