1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The official "NEWS FROM THE SOCIAL NETWORKS" thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Aug 10, 2016.

1. TheBoss

TheBoss Hardcore Simmer

A DLC only three cars? I hope it's a lie, every time the DLC are being smaller and more expensive, there is no discount.

DLCs really paid mainly by the tracks, A1 Ring really is not a circuit that I like but is always welcome a new circuit.

This DLC may not buy, wait a moment when the pack this very cheap at some discount. I was this becoming a iRacing / Racerroom, I'm happy to buy tracks, but not for every car.

I hope to have some of these circuits in future DLCs(Laguna seca, varano, salzburgring, donington park, macau, mid ohio, suzuca, jarama, bathurst, jerez..)

Koen likes this.
  2. LetsTestDrive

LetsTestDrive Simracer

I just checked out the "Assetto Corsa Official Media Channel" on youtube, and noticed that all comments have been disabled. Was it always like this, or have I missed something? o_O

3. Eugor

Eugor Hardcore Simmer

It's literally just to patch in the remaining cars from the console version and will only be a couple dollars according to Marco.

Rolf Kazamba likes this.
  4. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

If the cars interest you but it is too expensive to you now then don't buy it, save up, maybe wait for a sale - no one forces you to buy it at release or at all.

Basically saying that the pricing of Assetto Corsa is too expensive in general though... you sure sound as if you're entitled to the content for free. The game and DLC already lowered in price beginning 2016 - so in fact the prices have become lower compared to the time after release contrary to what you're saying (for reference, here & here) - Marco promised this DLC would release at a very low price, the Audi will release for free - what do you want more? You only have to look at other games and their pricing to notice that you're talking nonsense. But I'm sure you love to work for nothing in return...

Been like that since a long time. Maybe you confuse it with Stefano's channel.

Ischemica likes this.
  5. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

considering the jap pack was stupidly cheap i have the feeling this triple pack will be like £0.50

6. TheBoss

TheBoss Hardcore Simmer

I know I'm not obligated to buy as is likely to say do not buy it because it is not a content that excites me, it is dispensable for me. Gladly I will buy the new circuits come.

I do not like the system iRacing / Racerroom and this will avoid this DLC. I think the Red pack was expensive when compared to Nordschleife, and this pack has little interest for me.

Only an opinion.

7. magicmike

magicmike Racer

I noticed two things that i didnt know.
    First, the 488 has a second revcounter/gauge at the passenger-side ?
    Second, the cockpit in the praga looks supersmall. And, it seems that the steeringwheel isnt centered,
    maybe an optical illusion, but it looks that you sit kinda sideways and drive ?

And yes, the FXX-K. I'm wondering if we will get some of the KERS-buttons from the SF-15T. (ctrl-1)
    If im not wrong, the FXX-K has this ERS-modes available. "Qualify, Long Run, Manual Boost och Fast Charge". :)

As Chris Harris would said it - Wow, Wow, Wow. Its Mega. :)

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  8. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

Yeah..The Jap Pack price shocked me. We got a lot of cars in that pack. If this upcoming pack is only three cars, I'm guessing $3.99...

I am still baffled that a racing game would put a car on the cover that isn't in the game. That just seems strange to me. Anyway, I can't wait to pit the 488 against the 458 S3. The 488 has the power, but the 458 S3 isn't as chubby. :D

9. BrandonW77

BrandonW77 Alien

What do you have against chubbies? They need love too! :p

Crap, that was off-topic. I'll go sit on the naughty step... :(

Sunny Sky Speed, ekosan and Tom 00 like this.
  10. I assume you want to race the 488GTB against the 458 S3 with semislicks? The 458 S3 with Trofeo slicks on will blow the 488GTB from here until next Sunday.

11. TTM

TTM Alien

I'm still waiting Audi Quattro S1 E2 Pikes Peak version to be revealed. ;)

12. dermonty

dermonty Hardcore Simmer

Guys, turn off the chromatic abberation effect by yourself in the ini file, I like the effect.

juan pablo kirchen likes this.
  13. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

https://www.assettocorsa.net/2015-and-beyond/

Well, and others don't. Console players won't be able to edit files either - so an option at least would be appreciated.
    OT yet again for this thread, I linked a thread for that earlier if you want to make your voice heard there.

14. As far as I remember, it's always been like that.

15. Jack Bancroft

Jack Bancroft Simracer

Looking at the Praga R1 seating position makes me think they should have just made it so you and the wheel sit right in the middle. Still, can't wait to drive it!

16. Mogster

Mogster Alien

I wonder of McLaren have the 1 + 2 layout patented. Has anyone else used it?

17. Jack Bancroft

Jack Bancroft Simracer

Maybe, can't think if anyone else has used it off the top of my head though.

Surely the Praga would be a single seater though not 1+2.

18. LilSki

LilSki Alien

McLaren isn't the only one to use that arrangement. The 1966 Ferrari 365P also used the center driver with passengers on each side.

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  19. dodge33cymru

dodge33cymru Simracer

Anyone else getting a network error from any links on Tapatalk on this forum?

20. I doubt that anyone would be able to patent a seating arrangement. At least, they shouldn't be able to do it.

ALB123, arthur666 and Seria17hri11er like this.