1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Sim Racing System

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Lino Carreira, May 1, 2016.

1. Andrea Lojelo

Andrea Lojelo Radiator Springs Racing Team

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  2. SirJack

SirJack Racer

Why am I forced to download additional stuff if I would like to drive the MX5Cup@Brands Hatch which is stock content?

Tiago Lima likes this.
  3. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Depends on the weekly schedule. If this week the race is mx5cup at Brands Hatch, then you don't need to downloading anything extra (unless you don't have that specific DLC), but if next week the race is at a mod track, then you will need to download it. So for now with the race being at Brands, no download required to participate.

Tiago Lima and SirJack like this.
  4. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

New Series starting today!

[​IMG]

pika4u, Tiago Lima, LeonW and 5 others like this.
  5. Tiago Lima

Tiago Lima Alien

Nice

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  6. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

Times are the same, gtm +2

Gt3 race at one at night bad time...

Tiago Lima likes this.
  7. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

You also have a session at 21:00

Tiago Lima likes this.
  8. RufGTI

RufGTI Simracer

The GT4 series doesn't use the Ginetta mod?

Tiago Lima likes this.
  9. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

only the Maserati.

Tiago Lima likes this.
  10. ziozeus

ziozeus Racer

I just want to say that this is a GAME CHANGER ! ! !
    I've done 5/ 6 races till the launch on assetto corsa due to very strong lack of time to play, follow, organize myself, let alone take part in a scheduled championship.
    This is by far the only system I can think of when hoping to play, which means playing online with fair people.
    You got a score at the end. This is motivating more than a simple MR server, more than an AB server indeed.
    Never I've had a stupid race, also if things goes wrong at the start (which can happen) the race continues for you and you always have someone else not giving up and behaving as if there where an entire real week-ed of work invested in the race not to be thrown away.

This and RSR are THE GAME. My reason to sit down and play now and then even if I don't have much time and I'm an old 42 simmer.:p

I would donate to be sure this is not going to end, but I can't find a donate button in their site ? o_O

jim jones, pika4u, Tiago Lima and 2 others like this.
  11. ziozeus

ziozeus Racer

by the way, is it possible to see the car list in a series without clicking to "register"?

Tiago Lima likes this.
  12. rq08437

rq08437 Rookie

Great races in GT4...this is a very good system!!!!

Tiago Lima likes this.
  13. Tiago Lima

Tiago Lima Alien

Henrique does is best :)

14. Omelete

Omelete Racer

hola santi

15. Ni-MH

Ni-MH Gamer

Let´s bump this thread, srs is working perfectly, but sadly not many drivers, give it a try, you will not be disappointed.

OliW, fabT, Quffy and 2 others like this.
  16. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

Totally agree. I do not use it much lately because of time constraint, but will try to race on SRS more often. Its so good it must become popular!

pika4u likes this.
  17. Quffy

Quffy Alien

A drawback before for me was that I had to wait too much before racing again, but now after finishing a race there's another series available quickly after. So for example I race in maserati gt4 series, then I register and join for a formula 3 race, right after I can do GT3, then mazda cup, and I'm back with another gt4 race. Or I don't need to race in all series, just one or two, and still won't be long until is time for another race, or I can just repeat it next day at the same hour.

What I also found great was that quality mods are revitalized with SRS, because is harder to find them in public servers. For example the virginia track (west layout I think) that is part of the maserati GT4 series.

fabT and Ni-MH like this.
  18. TDS

TDS Alien

connecting problems are 100% solved? (when sorting out the drivers on the servers), or theres still sometimes where we cant connect to the server?

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  19. Ni-MH

Ni-MH Gamer

Connection problems happened for me the last time many, many weeks ago.
    Nowadays there are not that many drivers, so no need to use a second split (10-15 drivers average, depending on the hour).

TDS likes this.
  20. Ni-MH

Ni-MH Gamer

fabT and TDS like this.