1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Best settings for Thrustmaster wheels

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by Pistonprick, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Pistonprick

Pistonprick Rookie

Played game this morning and tinkered with ffb settings using t150 wheel would love to try other players settings out of interest always trying find best feel for my wheel

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Hardware Discussions Best settings for Nitro 5 with I7 11800H, RTX 3060 and 16 GB of Ram Jun 10, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC G923 PS5 Best settings Force Feedback??? Feb 25, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality What is the best cpu/gpu combo to run ACC at max settings Sep 2, 2021
    Console Lounge Best G920 settings Oct 12, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions I FOUND THE BEST CONTROLLER SETTINGS Jul 18, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Best VR settings? [editing engine.ini can compromise game looks/performance/reliability] May 27, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Best Settings for Valve Index and 2080Ti/9900KS Jan 21, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Best vr settings for valve index Sep 29, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Best Settings VR > 1080ti / Rift S Aug 14, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Best AI settings . Jul 23, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Best settings for i5/GTX1060 May 30, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality What are the best Settings for WMR headsets does anyone have one ? Apr 11, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Best Settings XB1 Controller on PC Version May 10, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Fanatec Porsche GT2 (GT3RS and similar wheels in series). Settings. Best firmware and drivers. Oct 22, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Best settings for 4K May 21, 2017

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

delahosh likes this.
  4. Pistonprick

Pistonprick Rookie

5. delahosh

delahosh Rookie

T500 RS
    I have to set Master FFB = 20
    and all Other: Zero / OFF
    to get out of Clipping..

Hansve likes this.
  6. AC2016

AC2016 Rookie

Could someone please explain what clipping is and how do you know if it is happening.

Thank you

7. delahosh

delahosh Rookie

Clipping is too strong FFB-Effect.. for Examle Curbs are too hart.. lower FFB-Strength will give you more detailed Feeling/FFB-Effect

Excuse my English - last Lesson is long Time ago ;-)

AC2016 likes this.
  8. delahosh

delahosh Rookie

Try:
    ffb 20%
    curb 10%
    road 100%
    slip 20%
    understeer ON

9. I assume that is a Thrustmaster Wheel and Pedals? I don't know any settings but my question is will it work with a PC through Steam?

10. Pistonprick

Pistonprick Rookie

Thrustmaster wheel and T3pa Pro pedals on ps4 works with pc to my knowledge
    hr
    h

11. Okay sorry. I am new to Steam.
    However, I do not have this game yet so I have no 'logs' to zip. I simply wish to know if a Thrustmaster Wheel and Pedals will work through Steam with the Assetto Corsa before I purchase the game.
    I do not want to buy a game that I can not use my T150 setup with....

12. psychobrazil

psychobrazil Rookie

Thanks it's perfect
    at the beginning i was thinking that the direction was not enough strong but with this setting i'm fast than before

delahosh likes this.
  13. RSR Schumy

RSR Schumy Rookie

Bonjour, je me presente RSR Schumy. Fondateur de la team RSR Motorsport sur Xbox one. Nous sommes une team qui voulons nous demarqué des autres team du simracing. Et je me permet de vous demander si vous pouvez, nous permettre de donner notre avis et suggestion a propos de votre jeu. Car nous discutions et remarquons avec d'autres teams qu'ils se permettent de baisser la force feedback du jeu afin d'etre aisée a jouer mais aussi etre plus precis et donc plus rapide. Et nous aimerions que vous faites une mise a jour afin que tous le monde soit sur le meme pied d'egalité et donc de bloquer ses parametres. Merci de votre comprehension et de votre temps de lire notre communiqué et je me permettré de vous tenir au courant d'autre souci encouru. Bon jeu

14. mr_malavey

mr_malavey Gamer

I'm running t300 with the following
    Understeer off

15. Kevin Cox

Kevin Cox Gamer

Is there anyway to turn off the centre spring for Thrustmaster wheels on the PS4. On the PC you an go into the control panel and turn off centre spring.

16. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Yeah would be awesome to do this...any ideas?

17. elvisfeet

elvisfeet Rookie

I have a thrustmaster Ferrari red legend wheel and have been fighting with it for two weeks now with assetto corsa. Just not happening. will this wheel work with this game. does anyone know?

18. darthdukes

darthdukes Rookie

I got the wheel today, it works good, needs some fine tuning, what problems are you having?
    two problems I had, was that the pedals were "inverted" uncheck that and the gas worked, and for now under general settings I turned off a setting called.. something like "modify assists for controller" I have it on automatic clutch and blip. for now...

I am trying to find settings to fine tune it, will post when i do

19. Fuliest J

Fuliest J Rookie

can u tell me your advance steering setting?

20. darthdukes

darthdukes Rookie

thrustmaster Ferrari red legend wheel Asseto Corsa PC settings

Gamma 1.00
    Filter 1.00
    Speed Sensitivity 0.90 (this may need to be changed)

21. Fuliest J

Fuliest J Rookie