1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Prestige DLC - (Pré Order Xbox Live)

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by TNTNitro, Aug 27, 2016.

1. TNTNitro

TNTNitro Gamer

Hello
    did the pre-order AC on Xbox Live (day 19)
    I also bought the season pass (today 26/08)

I would like to know why I can't download the DLC cars Prestige?

DriftjdmhoonKFC likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    XBox One Discussions Xbox One Prestige Pack DLC 27.09.2016 Sep 15, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Prestige pack dlc code error Sep 2, 2016
    Console Lounge Prestige pack DLC australia WA Aug 27, 2016
    Console Lounge Prestige DLC isn't working Aug 26, 2016
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Prestige Sim Racing (xbox league) Feb 23, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Prestige Sim Racing (Xbox) Jan 27, 2021
    Bug reports Payment prestige pack - PS4 Dec 15, 2016
    Console Lounge PLEASE some CLEAR explanation about Season Pass including Prestige Pack Oct 10, 2016
    Console Lounge Prestige and Japanese pack coming 6/7th October to PS4 Oct 5, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Prestige Pack Cars - Muffled Sounds Sep 28, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Entered Prestige Pack Code but nothing happened Sep 17, 2016
    XBox One Discussions PRESTIGE PACK CARS drama Sep 13, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Prestige package Aug 31, 2016
    Console Lounge Prestige Pack Announcement Aug 31, 2016
    Suggestions Prestige Edition Cars in Standard version Aug 29, 2016

3. It comes out for me in a an in australia 8 am 27/9/16

TNTNitro likes this.
  4. the digital version of the game comes with the performance pack not the prestige pack

DriftjdmhoonKFC and talby71 like this.
  5. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi! Just want to step in here... The Season Pass does not contain the Prestige/Performance Packs. It lists in the text what the Season Pass contains. Hope this helps!

6. kjellezy

kjellezy Gamer

So if i preordered digitally i will not be able to drive the prestige cars? Soon? Ever?

7. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Right now, we don’t have any information to share. Should this change in the near future, we will let you know across our Official community channels.

8. kjellezy

kjellezy Gamer

Ok thanks really hope they will be available, to many good cars there, need the M4 and GTR..

9. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

We'll let you know if anything changes, be rest assured!

10. kjellezy

kjellezy Gamer

Great!

11. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Have a great weekend! :)

12. same here, i wanted to play on the gt86 ... really disappointed for buying the game on the xbox store with the season pass and cant play with that car.. plus is in the game it shows me that car .. i select it and it send me on the store tu purchase something , and there is only the season pass.. hope in a solution for everyone not for only who bought it in disc...

13. kjellezy

kjellezy Gamer

Yes it shouldnt matter if you preorder the digital or disc version i think.. I have bought all my games from the ps store since i dont want to have to change discs..

14. breyzipp

breyzipp Gamer

I keep my fingers crossed that the prestige pack will be available in the future as a DLC as well. I don't like disc versions of games, I prefer digital since the game runs better since everything is installed on the XBox internal harddrive. But because so many cars in the prestige pack are what I consider iconic must have cars (Toyota GT86, Nissan GT-R, Audi R8, Mustang GT, ... really all 9 of them!) i preordered from game.co.uk anyway. Now guess what, a few days before release date they declined my preorder supposedly due to issues with my VISA card. I tried 2 more times, each time declined. So I bought it from the XBox store digital with the same VISA card without any issues. Sadly by that time it was already friday the 26th so I don't even have the performance pack from the digital pre-order. :(

15. to be honest people who bought the digital version should be given the prestige pack for no cost since we already paid more for less content.

16. kjellezy

kjellezy Gamer

Correct.

Blue_Pikmin and UntrainedN00B01 like this.
  17. breyzipp

breyzipp Gamer

I can understand that point of view, certainly because I heard all these cars have been free on the PC as well.

UntrainedN00B01 likes this.
  18. i just hope people dont think im complaining because of a feeling of entitlement this is the first time i have paid more for a game digitally with less content than the retail version

Blue_Pikmin likes this.
  19. breyzipp

breyzipp Gamer

Yes well same here, I actually don't care if they end up as a payed DLC. What really bums me at the moment is that the Prestige pack wasn't even possible to buy as a digital download and on top of that it has 9 cars that I really consider must-have cars. I mean never being able to drive the Toyota GT86, the Audi R8, the Mustang GT, the GT-R NISMO and the others just feels so wrong, these are all iconic sports cars or super cars. Just knowing that they were free on the PC just makes it even more sad.

But let's just hope that Kunos will make the prestige pack available soon.

20. breyzipp

breyzipp Gamer

Ooh well, Ebay for the win and now I got the Prestige DLC code added to my XBox account.

Still feel bad about other people with digital downloads that want the Prestige edition. I hope Kunos can help you guys out soon.

UntrainedN00B01 likes this.
  21. Johann N

Johann N Rookie

I dont know what you are talking about. There was no other Version or pre-order in my xb-store.. :(

Also i cannot find any description of steering-options.. what are they doing?

Generally: i bought a console version, so everything has to be on console. This new usability of using a Computer to play a game is a terrible thing. i stopped playing dirt and in forza many players are out because of registring in any place outsides the game. pc players may like this 1000registring community, consoleros dont. or can not.

Like this:
    DON'T POST IN AN EXISTING THREAD, REPORTING "I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE!"

In order to receive support, please ALWAYS zip and attach your "logs" folder, otherwise we can't help!
    You can find it in the "Assetto Corsa" folder located in your Windows Documents folder ("Documents\Assetto Corsa" path).

PLEASE OPEN YOUR OWN THREAD!

Hey, where is this folder on the xb1 oder ps4?