1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 settings logitech g920

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by angio94, Aug 27, 2016.

1. angio94

angio94 Rookie

does anyone have any good settings to use with this weel??

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Suggestions for settings of Logitech G920 May 4, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Logitech G29 Button Settings Nov 26, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals [1.5.7] ACC not responding when opening controls settings from the main menu [Logitech software] Oct 3, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Logitech G920 Force Feedback Settings on version 1.5.4 Sep 3, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Logitech G920/G29 FFB Settings Xbox/PS4 Jun 23, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech Driving Force GT wheel settings Feb 5, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G29 not recognized by ACC [Steam controller settings override issue] Jan 7, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Default Logitech G29 Settings Jun 4, 2019
    Steering wheels discussions Steering settings logitech pro Jul 12, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues How can i adjust settings properly? (Logitech G920) Oct 27, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Logitech Momo settings Oct 23, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Logitech Profiler Settings Oct 17, 2016
    Steering wheels discussions Logitech G29 PS4 FFB settings Aug 26, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Final logitech settings and gyro. May 19, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Ideal logitech g29 settings? Nov 28, 2015

3. Jamesgrainge

Jamesgrainge Gamer

I turned FFB to 100%, kerb as I is and slip effect upto 50%. Seems quite good

angio94 likes this.
  4. Peter Dee

Peter Dee Gamer

Yep. This feels good

5. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

What is the slip effect?

6. FFB=45
    Curbs=18
    Road=15
    Slip=15~20
    Understr=OFF
    ABS=off
    SC=100
    TC-OFF

7. Just modified it again.
    OFF
    ABS - OFF
    SC - 100
    TC - OFF

8. Jamesgrainge

Jamesgrainge Gamer

Terrible dude.

FFB weak, Stability Control, really?
    No under steer effect, how do you know when the grip is maximised?
    Won't even be trying your settings, sorry.

9. del

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  10. I guess I'll try some experiments to see if it suits me with the FFB higher & Undrstr ON. Have yet to understand correctly what SC amount does. If you understand it, please explain.

11. Jamesgrainge

Jamesgrainge Gamer

Stability Control is it not? Unless I'm mistaken

12. FFB 48
    Understeer ON
    SC at 20% for now, until I can slowly reduce it to off.

13. Updated my settings for a much improved result.
    FFB 55
    Curbs 15
    Raod 30
    Slip 55
    Understear ON
    SC 20%
    TC Off
    ABS Off

14. Mattburnout

Mattburnout Rookie

I use this setting... but I think is possible to make better result with an update of the game to have more setting... now when the car go in oversteer is impossible to control

Attached Files:

15. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

He took the time to share his settings and you have the cheek to criticize them plus you haven't even tried them, as you so nicely explained!?!?

ShneebnaMRR108 likes this.
  16. SC 100% is even on gamepad not necessary. If I'm honest I set even on the xbox controller down to 0 and it's possible. So back to the whheel. I drive without sc, tcs on my g920 and its much more fun but I can understand you, when you need time to become familiar with the physics
    I hope that whe can calibrate our pedals with the upcoming update.

17. DeltaderF

DeltaderF Rookie

I can not brake. Is there any configuration? The brake is very hard. There is no sensitivity setting even after the updates. Disappointed.

18. I think you may have a problem with your pedals, do you get the same thing in other games? If so I have seen others on Youtube and maybe in these forums that have a problem with the Rubber in the brake pedal spring, i think maybe it gets caught up, google it and you may find the answer on youtube.

19. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

You need to remove the rubber on the 920 of you want to play AC as there is no sensitivity setting in the game like there is in every other racing game.

20. MakaveliA7X

MakaveliA7X Hardcore Simmer

Ya I have the g920 and I understand that the rubber block is quite intrusive and very hard to get a good feel under hard braking.
    I refused to take out the rubber block as I find it was just to weak after and even less realistic.
    The best thing I did was buy the gt eye brake spring mod and replace the original spring n block with this much stiffer spring. I must say that now braking hard is awesome now that I can modulate the brakes and control pressure so much better.
    Definitely recommend the gt eye brake mod!

HavanaB0B likes this.