1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Post your Wheel Force Feedback settings for console.

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by Disease26, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Disease26

Disease26 Gamer

Hey all, i've found a few settings here and there but it seems like it might be a good idea to have a dedicated thread for people to list their Force Feedback settings for the console version of the game..
    (mods please delete if necessary)

i found the default setting much too strong with Thrustmaster TX so i'd love to see what others have their ffb settings at?

currently im running:
    ffb 50%
    curb 25%
    road 25%
    slip 10%
    understeer ON
    xbox - Thrusty Tx

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Correct posture at the wheel Nov 1, 2016
    Chit Chat Room New ffb wheel settings thread post 1.0? Dec 26, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Is it enough to post here? Jul 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Post 1.0.9.4 Update Glitches Jun 28, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Trying to post Apr 4, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Flex Post sorry but it feels good. CPU upgrade. Dec 22, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Does posting here give me privileges Dec 14, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions I have to post before it lets me download Dec 4, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.5 patch Nov 24, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.4.1 patch Nov 11, 2022
    Chit Chat Room You have insufficient privileges to post here Nov 9, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.2.2 patch Oct 14, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Need help? Can't post. Oct 11, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster SF1000 Display post V1.8 Oct 4, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Info for add Post Race Penalties Sep 30, 2022

3. Blingking

Blingking Rookie

FFB 70
    Curb 30
    Road 30
    Slip off
    Understeer on
    T300RS

4. robgunns

robgunns Rookie

I like very delicate feedback with no clipping if find this works for me.

ffb 36%
    curb 4%
    road 2%
    slip 0%
    understeer off
    PS4 - T300rs

5. Spacepadrille

Spacepadrille Rookie

I spend 6 months to get a fantastic ffb on PCars. I try to feel same in AC. I drive same car same track in both games and adjust AC settings slowly.

At this time my settings are : (still a little bit strong and clipping in AC)
    ffb 30%
    curb 30%
    road 40%
    slip 0%
    understeer OFF
    PS4-T300+599xxEVO rim

Diego043 and surfer 90 like this.
  6. Schumi26

Schumi26 Rookie

[​IMG]

With T500RS fantastic for me!!!

TitzonToast likes this.
  7. Marche777

Marche777 Rookie

Anyone Xbox One - Thrustmaster TX?

Inviato dal mio SM-G925F utilizzando Tapatalk

8. Deckard2028

Deckard2028 Rookie

I've knocked the FFB down to 80 and put understeer on and left everything else on default. The ffb is light years ahead of PC even with the Jack Spade settings.

T300

9. Disease26

Disease26 Gamer

i've tweaked mine a bit, tonight i ran with:
    ffb 50%
    curb 20%
    road 20%
    slip 0%
    understeer off

xbox - TX

feels like a nice middle ground to me, not overpowering but gives a little resistance and good bump feedback

Marche777 likes this.
  10. Marche777

Marche777 Rookie

Thank you! I'll try tomorrow when i have the game

Inviato dal mio SM-G925F utilizzando Tapatalk

11. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

I'm on the PlayStation 4 with a Thrustmaster T150RS.
    These are my settings :

FFB: 60%
    curb: 30%
    road: 30%
    slip: 10%
    understeer: on

Just amazing the level of simulation and FFB of this sim!

David moore likes this.
  12. TheBadBoyRay

TheBadBoyRay Gamer

FFB to 20 and everything else on default. Thrustmaster TX

13. psychobrazil

psychobrazil Rookie

On PS4 + T500RS + TH8A

ffb 50%
    curb 40%
    road 50%
    slip 20%
    understeer OFF

TitzonToast likes this.
  14. Pewl

Pewl Rookie

PS4 + T300gte + TH8A + T3PA

ffb 45%
    curb 20%
    road 25%
    slip 25%
    understeer ON

15. delahosh

delahosh Rookie

T500RS PS4

ffb 20%
    curb 10%
    road 100%
    slip 20%
    understeer ON

Cheers;)

16. XelaleX

XelaleX Rookie

Xbox One + TX
    FFB : 45
    CURB : 20
    ROAD : 20
    Slip : 3
    Understeer : On

17. Tboneterry

Tboneterry Rookie

I agree, the first time I realized how impressive it is on my 150 was picking one of them lotus formula looking cars with the big wheels, and feeling the "lazer scanned" track. I feel like they did an acceptional job.
    My only thing is I would like a physical spring behind my gas peddle for a little gradual resistance or they patch game to allow for peddle gain or dead zone.

18. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

I don't recommend amplyfing effects.

Try with "0" for everything besides FFB strength.

19. surfer 90

surfer 90 Rookie

FB: 45%
    Curb effects: 45%
    Road effects: 40%
    Slip: 30%
    Understeer: On
    Thrustmaster tx

20. ceeece

ceeece Rookie

I own a TM T300rs and can't seem to get my settings like I want. I know this is all subjective but I'm a novice sim racer. I just prefer the sim feel over the arcade feel of most games. I've been playing Project Cars on the PS4 since it came out and like it quite a bit but the handling still feels arcade-ish. I want to feel the road under my tires in the FFB mainly and not like I'm gliding on air. Any one got a good "road feel" setting? I tried everything at 100% (except for the main FFB) but didn't know if that is oversaturating the real effects or creating clipping. Thanks

21. Skemekos123

Skemekos123 Racer

FFB: 45
    Curb: 0
    Road: 0
    Slip: 0
    Understeer: Currently in the process of switching back and forth to see which I like more.