1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Season pass scam

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by ETatWAR, Aug 29, 2016.

1. ETatWAR

ETatWAR Gamer

I dunno, told him a zillion times but he doesnt wanna know I guess

2. Horus

Horus Alien

Must be Putin's fault! Then it is absolutely a Microsoft issue as their page should warn you that the purchase you are about to make is for so and so and so forth. I would get in touch with the customer support and get a refund and explain your grievances to them. If not, then just hold fire and enjoy the DLC when they are released for the XBox.

talby71 likes this.
  3. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Ok I see people are blaming Microsoft and there is a slim chance that Microsoft is at fault but on the XBox the application (AC) determines the page to go to in the store to buy the DLC, not Microsoft.

4. AyrtJ97

AyrtJ97 Rookie

Who tell you we are guys without Xbox? Because I have one, that's why I had replied at first to this tread, because I know what I'm talking about. And again, I checked it when I first got the game, before using the Pre-Order DLC codes, yes, it's true that, in game, it redirects you to the Xbos Store, to the Season Pass, but it does show the description, just scrolling down the page. At least in my Xbox worked that way, but I guess all Xbox works the same way

talby71 and Horus like this.
  5. TNTNitro

TNTNitro Gamer

you're seeing dlc prestige, or dlc performance in this image?
    for it is only that which appears on the screen, when you click the car with the cloud.
    the game directs you straight to it:

[​IMG]

6. Horus

Horus Alien

No, you will find that it is Microsoft that define the pages on their website/store. Kunos (or maybe 505 games) are told the location of the page in the store and that link is then coded. Still if you buy a product, say a watch from Argos, you do not get in touch with Casio because it is broken you go back to the store. Get back to XBox store and ask for a refund. SIMPLES!

edit: An electronic store is just like a physical one, the only difference is you climb in via the windows (iOS/Linux) not the door.

7. ETatWAR

ETatWAR Gamer

There is No discription or warning when you get ingame redirected to the DLC. You can keep saying it does but it does not on my xone in the netherlands, and I read here i'm not the onlyone, so whats your point?

8. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

And that's your problem.

And what happens next, when you click the DLC? Have you automatically bought it, without the store page telling you what is included? If so, you might want to talk to Microsoft about an issue with their store.

Horus likes this.
  9. ETatWAR

ETatWAR Gamer

Well if the manual from my casio watch says I have to run over it with a truck to get it to work I can go back to the shop but the problem is with casio, just like here the game says me by redircting to it that I have to buy the dlc not microsoft just as the store did not tell me to run over my watch. If you use a example then use a good one

10. ETatWAR

ETatWAR Gamer

All questions and responsebility of who is responsible for the notice is already answered, you can read back

11. as i have said the store shows the dlc that is currently available to by thats the reason that it only shows the season pass. in order to find the prestige and performance pack you have to do a search for them in the store. The prestige pack is not currently available to buy but it may be in the future. when you click on the season pass in your picture it takes you to that product page which then has a clear description of what is included, you can then click buy or go back to the game. For those asking i have the digital xbox one version

talby71 likes this.
  12. Horus

Horus Alien

WHAT! LOL Okay, I have no idea what you are drinking/smoking but I want 2kg!

Yes, by other Xbox users who have seen and read the description. Look you bought it from XBox Store, stop being pig ignorant and ask for a refund. They are the only ones with the ability to give you that cash back, look on your credit/XBox card it does not mention Kunos or 505 Games once. :)

Ace Pumpkin and UntrainedN00B01 like this.
  13. AyrtJ97

AyrtJ97 Rookie

Well, my point is that in my Xbox it does show it up, and also, I'm not alone. Maybe it's related to the county's store? I don't know. We can agree we don't agree, as our Stores seem to be slighty different

Horus likes this.
  14. the stores are not any different its just that we read things before buying them instead of buying first then come on to the forum complaining that it doesnt include what you wanted it to

talby71, AyrtJ97 and Horus like this.
  15. ETatWAR

ETatWAR Gamer

I never said I want my money back, you dont get it because you probably dont read. I like this game becuase of the amazing driving physics but I don't like to be screwed, and the release of this game is comming with sone mayor issues and I think thats a bad and sad thing and that is what we are "discussing" and sorry to kuno for the tone but we have some dumb *** gamers that cant read

16. Horus

Horus Alien

Do you think he will tell us he has been given a refund by Microsoft when he finally stops acting up and goes to the coal face?

EDIT! Are you for real! READING seems to be your major issue. What! WHA..... LOL ROFLMAO!

P.S. I really am happy to hear you like AC, it is an amazing game. I hope that the DLC will, when released, give you what you most desire. Good luck and enjoy.

talby71 and UntrainedN00B01 like this.
  17. AyrtJ97

AyrtJ97 Rookie

Yes, I know, I was just trying to calm things down :)

UntrainedN00B01 likes this.
  18. ETatWAR

ETatWAR Gamer

To end with a possitive, that will work out, I can enjoy the fxx k and 2 or 3 tracks for zillion hours. Dont need the m4 or whatever to enjoy the sim

AyrtJ97, UntrainedN00B01 and Horus like this.
  19. Horus

Horus Alien

I know you are upset ET, but you will enjoy everything to come to the XBox via DLC. Stay with it, fight hard but fair and you will have one of the most entertaining motorsport experiences open to us mere mortals.

talby71, AyrtJ97 and ETatWAR like this.
  20. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

I repeat again, when you go to the store via AC there is NO description for the season pass it has directed you to.

Have you tried this on your Xbox via the game?