1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Seriously poor physics

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Jamesgti12, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Juliano

Juliano Racer

on XboxONE you can save many controller/wheels presets and car per track setups too?

I have a friend that bought AC for PS4 but i didn´t had the chance to try it on consoles yet, curious to see how much of the PC is in the consoles version, i hope all of it of course.

2. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

No, control settings are global.

3. Raikku

Raikku Racer

Physics are better than in example in pCars's console versions(or pc because pCars pc-version is not anyhow better on physics side). It's now those other problems which plague console versions.

365gt likes this.
  4. Juliano

Juliano Racer

ohh i see, it would be better having that feature, some cars for me works even better with a dedicated controller preset,hope this feature would be possible, in time on consoles too, but with car setups is possible to achieve great response too.

5. Raikku

Raikku Racer

In pCars possibility to adjust car specific ffb and its nuances is a big pro.

6. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Is there no car specific FFB adjustment in the setup menu when on track on consoles?
    On PC we have this option.

7. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

[​IMG]
    We all knew this was coming.
    It was only a matter of time before console kids who've never driven a real car in their life start complaining about AC's physics.
    I'm actually surprised it took this long...

Fear, Freddie Seng, Tacoscent and 9 others like this.
  8. b1ur

b1ur Rookie

Would you share your controller settings with us please bud?

9. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

Default gamepad settings are pretty brutal. Try these settings, feels pretty comfortable if you're accustom to Forza, GT, etc. I've been racing with this gamepad setup for the last year or so since I can't currently use my wheel:

Speed Sensitivity: 80%
    Steering Speed: 20%
    Gamma: 3
    Filter: 0.6
    Deadzone: 0.1
    Rumble Effects: 50-80% depending on what you like the feel of

Let us know how it works for you!

10. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

tipical noob who dosent understand how a car works and thinks it should handle his way,,do me a favor and jump on need for speed.

JESU RACING likes this.
  11. Skemekos123

Skemekos123 Racer

Lol @ the OP!!!
    Just no, mate.

12. OP copy and pasted his post over at the PRC comments section, just so you guys realize what you are dealing with here. (hint: don't feed it)

Epistolarius, Mogster and ears1991 like this.
  13. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

Buys a racing SIM (emphasis on SIM), gets upset about cars being difficult to handle with a controller ! If you're using a pad, expect to be somewhat handicapped when it comes to controlling cars. I mean, you wouldn't try, or expect to successfully drive a real Ferrari F40 on real tracks without crashing.
    Using a FFB wheel is the best way to experience any driving / racing sim, anything else will be a compromise that needs time and effort to get the right balance. Some games are better optimised for pad users, but they seem to be classed more as arcade or simcade. Take Drive Club for example, I can't drive that with my wheel as the physics seem to be geared to controller users, and optimised as such, I do much better with the DS4.
    AC on the other hand, has the finest driving feel of any racing/driving game I've played on console ! It even beats pCARS which for me was the benchmark game for physics and feel.
    You'll need to either find a good controller setting or bite the bullet and buy a decent FFB wheel.

14. Peter Dee

Peter Dee Gamer

Might I suggest you invest in a wheel? This and project cars both really shine with a wheel. You're missing the very thing that makes Assetto corsa brilliant.

365gt likes this.
  15. spidergod

spidergod Rookie

I must admit the Fiat takes a bit of getting used too.

16. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek Alien

Poor Game-pad users haven't a clue about what their missing by not having a decent wheel. Reminds me of the time I spoke about FFB to some pad-users and they ROFL as I explained how I could feel the various aspects of FFB through the steering system; they were 100% convinced that I was totally insane. Of course, they were wrong; I'm only a little insane. :D

Radfahrer, 365gt and Fat-Alfie like this.
  17. spidergod

spidergod Rookie

Problem is not everyone can afford a wheel setup.

365gt likes this.
  18. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Or don't have the space, console gaming is generally the domain of the living room, it's not always appropriate to have a wheel and pedal setup in your living room.

19. spidergod

spidergod Rookie

Yep that is true.
    Phew fanatec wheel setups are expensive (going from euro to pound), approx 550 pounds.

20. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

Aha. PRC Troll confirmed.