1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Prestige pack for XBox One & PS4

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by breyzipp, Aug 26, 2016.

1. breyzipp

breyzipp Gamer

I would prefer to buy the digital version of the game but the Prestige DLC pack was never available as a digital download. Will the pack be made available later as separate DLC? Or do I need to buy the retail preorder version if I want to drive cars like the Toyota GT86?

TNTNitro likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Bug reports Payment prestige pack - PS4 Dec 15, 2016
    Console Lounge PLEASE some CLEAR explanation about Season Pass including Prestige Pack Oct 10, 2016
    Console Lounge Prestige and Japanese pack coming 6/7th October to PS4 Oct 5, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Prestige Pack Cars - Muffled Sounds Sep 28, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Entered Prestige Pack Code but nothing happened Sep 17, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Xbox One Prestige Pack DLC 27.09.2016 Sep 15, 2016
    XBox One Discussions PRESTIGE PACK CARS drama Sep 13, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Prestige pack dlc code error Sep 2, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Prestige package Aug 31, 2016
    Console Lounge Prestige Pack Announcement Aug 31, 2016
    Console Lounge Prestige pack not showing pre order Aug 27, 2016
    Console Lounge Prestige pack DLC australia WA Aug 27, 2016
    XBox One Discussions Prestige Pack isnt working!!! Aug 25, 2016
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Prestige Sim Racing (xbox league) Feb 23, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Prestige Sim Racing (Xbox) Jan 27, 2021

3. thats the only complaint i have really, i didnt want the disc based version so was forced to pay more for less content. i didnt mind paying more if the content was the same

talby71 likes this.
  4. Nobody can say that yet even not kunos. This decision was made by or together with 505 Games i think.But I think it will be available in the next weeks.

5. Eugor

Eugor Hardcore Simmer

As George mentioned, this was probably a decision that 505 wanted for some reason. Turn 10 does a similar thing in Forza, but we haven't heard anything at all publicly about the prestige cars being available at a later time for AC.

6. the fact is also that the prestige version wasnt available to buy on the xbox store.. only the performance.. so for who buy on the xbox store didnt have the possibility to have that pack in no way...

7. Yes it was only a guess from my side, that the prestige pack will be available in upcoming weeks.

It can happen that the pack stay exclusive for disk buyers. So maybe expect that, then you'll be supriced in a positiv way, when the prestige pack is available as dlc for all.

8. PBC

PBC Rookie

EDIT: I have used the code and prestige cars are available

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
    Cdiff and talby71 like this.
  9. TheBadBoyRay

TheBadBoyRay Gamer

Did you have to buy a special version of the disk to get the prestige pack?

I bought the disk version but only got the performance pack.

10. talby71

talby71 Gamer

Depends where you bought it from
    Only selected retailers had the prestige edition

Hopefully for those that didnt get the prestige edition it is only a timed exclusive

TheBadBoyRay likes this.
  11. WNCmotard

WNCmotard Racer

You pay for the convenience of not having to get up and switch discs. No different than buying groceries at a convenience store, vs a grocery store.

talby71 likes this.
  12. TheBadBoyRay

TheBadBoyRay Gamer

I see, thanks

13. talby71

talby71 Gamer

I would have bought digital also but i wanted the prestige pack
    Had to use a retailer that i would rather not use

DrVegas likes this.
  14. breyzipp

breyzipp Gamer

Digital + eBay code = digital prestige pack ;)

UntrainedN00B01 and talby71 like this.
  15. its the first time i have paid more for a digital version with less content its insane. if it was £1-2 more then yeah fine but when the same version at retail is £10 less it shows that digital buyers got screwed

16. WNCmotard

WNCmotard Racer

I bought the digital version also, knowing full well upfront I was paying an extra $10 for it. The convenience was worth it to me, might not be for others.

Tomcul likes this.
  17. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

Is rediculous make a preorder in Psn... Buying a Seasson Pass and keep without the cars from prestige pack...is simple rediculous...but if they not release it to the seasson pas i go trow the game from the window...anyway no have PRIVED MULTIPLAYER SERVERS...and have people who ruin the online expiriance of others...i was so exited...obout this game...i have it on PC than aplha stage...my pc broke and i buy a ps4 waiting to this game to be released...by it and season pass too...and i feew lied...lots of stuff compared to PC isnt ingame...

TNTNitro likes this.
  18. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi - You'll be pleased to know that the Prestige pack will be available in the future as purchasable DLC! :)

19. While I'm happy that it will be released I'm not sure how I feel about it costing more money

NitroDrift DK likes this.
  20. Jacky Chou

Jacky Chou Gamer

Great!
    But if it is free will be better!

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

NitroDrift DK likes this.
  21. Vigliano

Vigliano Rookie

You know what really grinds my gears? The launch trailer for the game on the ps store and Ms store, it has the Ferrari F1 cars in it screaming around monza I think it is.

These cars aren't even in the game yet. The PC version, yes, but not console versions. Talk about false advertising...

BlocScorr and SkechBG like this.