1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

New update?

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Keisuke, Aug 30, 2016.

1. I think this was a update for AC and not for the console. Because it's been downloaded and installed as a AC Update.
    Console Updates have a different installation screen and take muuuuuuuuch longer to been downloaded and installed.
    And difference between for and after update is noticeable. Online was the game pre update absolutely unplayable. Now it's better but far from stable

2. Skemekos123

Skemekos123 Racer

No update available yet on PS4.
    1.01 is the latest version, which was the day 1 patch.
    What is the version number for this new patch on XBONE?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  3. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

There is no PS4 update, it's just PC and XBO changes for now.

4. You are wrong. AC day one patch is 565 MB, the new update released yesterday has a download size of 357 MB.

Hammerpgh likes this.
  5. breyzipp

breyzipp Gamer

This is definately an AC update, not XBox.

[​IMG]

goooner1, LeDude83, AyrtJ97 and 3 others like this.
  6. Rik293

Rik293 Rookie

Yes it's an AC update. Online is now playable and automatic DOR works (would like to see soft lock though). Still some screen tearing but framerate doesn't deteriorate as before.

7. enry68tdl

enry68tdl Gamer

Installato l'aggiornamento e giocato due ore Online !! Il gioco รจ migliorato molto , ho notato dei rallentamenti a Imola , ma al mugello con le GT2 e con 8 giocatori , non ci sono stati rallentamenti !!
    Grazie Kunos continuate a migliorare questo grande gioco , ancora un miglioramento nel frame rate e le stanze private online ....e il gioco diventa il migliore !!

Installedupgradingandplayed twohours Online!The gamehas improved a lot,I noticeddelaysin Imola,butat mugello withtheGT2 andwith8players, there have been nodelays!!
    ThanksKunoscontinue toimprovethis great game,stillan improvement inframe rate andthe private roomsonline...and the game becomesthe best!!

8. Teoxrr

Teoxrr Rookie

Installed update, very better performance now, thank you guys!

9. Even singleplayer with 15 AI cars runs now better :) not how it should been, but you guys on a good way. Thanks for the fast update.

10. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I love the tv @breyzipp. Very nice indeed.

breyzipp likes this.
  11. I also had better fps in online racing yesterday after the patch. A second thing I noticed was that teamspeak was working. Never heard anybody talking before the patch.

All in all I want to say that this game is a perfect foundation for the future. From the simulation aspect its already the best on a console in my opinion. Its such a great feeling driving if one wants to get as near to reality as possible. Thanks to these racing enthusiasts from Kunos who can also develeop games. I am looking forward for any future enhancements (Season Pass? Check!) and hope the crowd who loves real racing sims is big enough on the consoles to drive AC forward. I just dont want to play on PC anymore.

See you on the track (or see me in the mirror - but hey I am getting faster and faster...)

12. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

I'm with you on this... without doubt the best on console and I have high hopes for a long future with it. I just hope those who have so far held off adopting it make the move soon and show Kunos that their hard work in bringing it to us is well worth their efforts.

13. Hi Guys,

Good to hear about the DOR fix.
    A question which is more important to me (with a tx Wheel). I prefer the in car view where i can see the Wheel. If I change DOR on my Wheel, then the Wheel in the car should adjust accordingly - it does so in Project cars and other titles (if you calibrate the Wheel of course).

To sum it up i would like the Wheel on screen to match my DOR settings on my tx Wheel base. IF DOR om ny Wheel is 360, then the Wheel on screen should be 360. Is this also fixed in the new update or still an unsolved problem?

I know i'm a dork for driving 360' but hey, give a guy some slack :)

Bottom line: Why isn't calibration part of a sim racing game?

Hammerpgh likes this.
  14. breyzipp

breyzipp Gamer

Thanks :) It's my main TV 65" SUHD in my living room when I play with the controller. My second TV (only 55" :p) is in another room with my racing rig. I now literally move my XBox between both places, next year when Scorpio is released I'll buy a second XBox :)

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  15. updated, now with the controller is much better the steering!! good work!!

Skemekos123 likes this.
  16. boabmatic

boabmatic Hardcore Simmer

Good to see a patch out so quickly to address some bugs.

Looking forward to the next patches/updates as I'm loving this game even more with the current patch

Hammerpgh likes this.
  17. Exup

Exup Gamer

It would be nice to fix one of the most important aspect in a racing game... the FPS...which continue "unplayable".

When I read some comments saying the FPS are better, I start questioning if the XBOX I have is a different one... (I'm not being sarcastic).
    I'm wondering if people are already playing in the new XBOX S... which is clearly faster.

It doesn't make much difference if you're playing single (hot lap) or in race..the FPS are absurdly low :-(.

Let's hope the next patch can improve it. Fingers crossed :)

18. Hammerpgh

I'm on the Xbox One and am not having these framerate issues. It does make you wonder why there is such a variance of performance from so many with the same architechture. I also have yet to see any screen tearing in the game that I have seen others reporting having. Very odd o_O

Exup likes this.
  19. Exup

Exup Gamer

If you see Digital foundry Video... it's visible the low FPS... and tearing.

I believe that some persons are more "sensible" to this than others...but the fact is that the game is unplayable (on my XBOX).

Also, I saw some online videos (youtube 60fps) and some of them oddly appear "OK"...

I reset the Xbox (factory reset) and installed the game again...it improved a bit!

One thing that may differ: I'm on a preview release on XBOX. it can impact... but I have no problems in other games.

20. Hammerpgh

What about the 'Instant On' feature?, anything else running in the background?

I am not sure what FPS I am getting (numbers are irrelevant as far as I am concerned) but it just works fine for me.

I hope you manage to find a resolution to the problem though because it's such a good sim.

Exup likes this.