1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Where can I find my own records?

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by dksound, Aug 31, 2016.

1. dksound

dksound Rookie

Hi,
    I bought the game on ps4 yesterday and played for a bit.
    I noticed that it's hard to find personal records since I played time attack, hotlap mostly.
    Where can I find my records?
    Also, I'm using Logitech G29 with a H-pattern gear which I was unable to use.
    Is there a way to use H pattern?

Cheers,

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    General modding discussion Where can I find all the versions? Mar 16, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Where do you find the the driver assist settings? Jan 31, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Where to find dash cam driver eyes values May 7, 2022
    ACC General Discussions Where do I find the logs? Dec 16, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Where can I find a guide to the multiplayer server listings? Aug 1, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Blancpain regulation, where do I find them? Sep 4, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Where to find patch dates & notes? Sep 20, 2018
    Console Lounge Where can i find patches to down load h Apr 27, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Where can i find my online rating? Jul 6, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Where to find old games (which now are free to download) / no dos game May 2, 2017
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres QUESTION... Where to find 488gtb gear ratios? Sep 28, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Where to find car skin template? Jul 21, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Where can i find the support forum? Oct 17, 2015
    3D car models Where can i find the bmw m4 gtm car Aug 10, 2015
    General modding discussion Original (generic) mods - where to find them? Apr 27, 2015

3. talby71

talby71 Gamer

Currently there is no leaderboards

Go into advanced settings and enable h shifter

dksound likes this.
  4. dksound

dksound Rookie

well thats a bummer.
    do you know when the dev will add the feature?

5. talby71

talby71 Gamer

Nothing has been said yet

Im sure they will though

6. dksound

dksound Rookie

Alright thanks!

7. Plus one point for leaderboards. The feature I am missing most by myself. Even more important in my case than custom lobbies.

talby71 likes this.
  8. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Lack of leaderboards, or any kind of asynchronous multiplayer using leaderboards is baffling.

gregOr1971, djm99 and talby71 like this.
  9. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

10. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

+1 for leaderboards, ideally shared with playstation friends ;)

11. onepueblo

onepueblo Simracer

Put some stats please, (best 3 times per car in single player at every circuit) distances, Kilometers driven, put also brakes and throttle sensitivity adjustments and add free buttons mapping on wheels. Thanks for giving us the best race sim ever

12. Jan Duin

Jan Duin Gamer

Hmm sounds like a yes then? :rolleyes:;)

13. shaolinzen

shaolinzen Rookie

+1 as well for hotly leaderboards.....my main reason for playing the game