1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

New update?

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Keisuke, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Exup

Exup Gamer

hi, thank you for the tip, but 'Instant On' It's "off" :)

Hammerpgh likes this.
  2. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

Completely uninformed question: Could the varying FPS perfomances stem from the different TVs that are being used, or connection methods if there are any besides HDMI?

Exup likes this.
  3. Exup

Exup Gamer

for the tearing...yes... not for the FPS...
    some IFC methodes (Inteligent Frame Creation) used from some TV manufacters, can introduce Judder or latency, but at the end of the day, the number of frames displayed wouldn't be inferior.

4. I had very huge fps drops from time to time during online races before the last update making racing impossible without a game restart. I did not have that issue since yesterday evening. This is a standard xbox 1 without any upgrades.

Maybe putting a scorpion into the console helps? Or did I misunderstand the current Microsoft Marketing...

5. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

Just played a couple of 8 lap GT3 @Spa Xbox One Multiplayer races and they were generally good quality and playable to the end. There were still some isolated big framerate drops for about 5-10s at a time throughout each race. The first race was fairly lag free until lap 6 but there was a huge fps drop on that lap for 10s or so. The second race had 10 races at the start of the race, each time a player left or was disconnected there was an fps drop for 3-5 seconds. At the start of lap 8 there was a 10 second fps drop. I had to slow down significantly yo stay on track, luckily I was a long way clear of the traffic by that point.

LeDude83 likes this.
  6. Jamesgrainge

Jamesgrainge Gamer

Is this for real legit information?... That's amazing! I was hoping for correct rotation.

RoccoTTS likes this.
  7. Rayco

Rayco Rookie

hi everyone, is the game 14,2 gb at the moment with the last patch? I'm not sure if mine got properly installed, just i would like to be sure before unistallig all and then back to nstall it again

now I feel the game a little better than before the patch, more smooth online, but definitely not a "Good Online" racing experience. Stll getting thos massive FPS dives , specially when cloudy weather

thanks guys and lets hope the game improves, at least we have a good feedback with the developers, which it's not so usual, cheers!

LeDude83 likes this.
  8. boskapongen

boskapongen Gamer

You should be able to check the installed gameversion on xbox by pressing correct controller combo on the game icon.

LB+RB+View Button (Formerly known as the BACK button)

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  9. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

Not sure what I'm looking for in that video... It looked OK to me.

10. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

True it never quite comes across the same on the replay, big stutters in the graphics on the downhill and through Eau Rouge. You should see the signage stutter. It was enough to mean I had to ease off the throttle to stay on the track, nowhere near as bad as launch day but still an issue if racing wheel to wheel.

Hammerpgh likes this.
  11. Breyzipp, I'm looking for a Curved Monitor... Is this a 34" and what brand? How do you like it?

Thanks... RKip

12. No question that this can be the final build. Yes there are still framerate issues but much better than before. Maybe it depends on which track you drive. I've done today a 30 lap race with 15 ai cars on brands hatch and it was playable. Nordschleife still have fps drops after adenauer forst section even on time trial.

13. giulianbu

giulianbu Rookie

One thing I do not understand, because they have not specified here in what forum was going to fix the patch? I am precise, I want to know what changes in the game and what is placed, I do worry Kunos.
    Sono italiano e tifo per voi sistemate il gioco però :).

14. breyzipp

breyzipp Gamer

Same here, also no performance issues not even before the patch. the differences in performance can be the following :

* digital version is always faster in loading content than disk version since you only need the internal HD, not both the HD and bluray drive.

* older XBox consoles (day one versions from 2013) have possibly earlier (slower) hardware than newer versions. Mine is the 1TB model from mid 2015.

* different parts of the game can give different experiences. Driving solo hot laps on a shorter track is less demanding on the console than driving races with 15 opponents on longer tracks.

15. breyzipp

breyzipp Gamer

Err about 4 times as big. :) It's a Samsung SUHD 65", was one of the top models of 2015, the UE65JS8500.

16. Disease26

Disease26 Gamer

i believe that as all games fully are installed from disc now, the load times would be the same as digital, maybe just a moment at launch to spin disc and verify the licence?

and as for consoles in my experience i've tried it on a day one launch console and brand new One S and there really wasnt a noticeable difference (not enough for me to move the S into the simrig).