1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Bmw @ imola hotlap

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Beastmode, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Beastmode

Beastmode Rookie

Is the bmw at Impala special event doable. I'm at tier 3 and it's being hard. Wondering if I need to start tuning

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Physics BMW M4 GT4 Wet Preset at Imola Nov 27, 2021
    Screens & Videos Tips for bmw z4 gt3 @ imola? Nov 27, 2014
    Screens & Videos Assetto corsa - bmw e92 @ imola track Aug 27, 2014
    Screens & Videos Bmw z4 gt3 online race - imola - 24 player Jul 29, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Special Event "Demon on Wheels" with the BMW Z4 GT3 at Imola Mar 16, 2014
    Screens & Videos BMW Z4 GT3 Imola help to get better Jan 25, 2014
    Screens & Videos BMW e30 Group A Imola AI Event Jan 19, 2014
    Screens & Videos Imola - Assetto Corsa BMW M3 E30 Jan 8, 2014
    Screens & Videos BMW M3 GT2 Imola fast lap ONBOARD Nov 23, 2013
    Screens & Videos BMW M3 GT2 @ Imola (Practice Mode) Nov 22, 2013
    ACC Gameplay Can’t Choose BMW for Sprint Nov 26, 2023
    ACC Physics New physics didn't work for the BMW M4 GT3 May 2, 2023
    ACC Screenshots & Videos BMW M4 at Spa Multiplayer May 2, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars BMW M2 CS Mar 5, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions BMW m2 Jan 3, 2023

3. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

I did it

Pedal to the metal

4. Beastmode

Beastmode Rookie

On Xbox with controller. If so did you tune the car and what race settings are faster if any
    Example manual gears clutch on or off blip on or off stability ect ect

5. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

I was driving on a wheel m8, without TC and full throttle :)

Pedal to the metal

6. Beastmode

Beastmode Rookie

And the rest of my questions ?

7. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Ohhhh sry. I didn't tune nothing bro. You can try to lower the tire pressure two click in - (minus) front/ back only one minus, and the fuel of course set lower to few laps.

It's another feeling when you're on wheel though so don't expect now magic still you've to drive smoth through first and middle Section. Keep the car balanced and fluid.

Pedal to the metal

8. Beastmode

Beastmode Rookie

Is the fuel load still considered with fuel turned off. And are you running more fuel if it's turned off. Is it faster to turn fuel on and set to lowest as there's no clear instructions on this

9. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Dunno exactly. Mine files is set ON, I turn it but low manually so I keep faster when the race is almost done. :)

Pedal to the metal

10. Beastmode

Beastmode Rookie

I don't get what you mean by files! But think your saying you have the fuel turned on then set it low to like 5 laps?
    Thanks for replying

11. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

whats the event called?

12. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Mine "fuel" type mistake, sry :)

Pedal to the metal

13. Beastmode

Beastmode Rookie

It's the z4 at Impala special event. Called demon on wheels