1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Am I doing something wrong? Multiplayer.

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by DeitzD, Sep 6, 2016.

1. DeitzD

DeitzD Rookie

When I look for lobbies on multiplayer they are most always empty? The most I have ever seen in a room(non drifting) is 5...

2. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Do you have any filter that you can change?

3. its not the filter. there is nobody racing or even practicing. ill see a supertack day event on green hell sometimes with a few. My handle is ANAMENOONEHAS add me im on alot practicing getting times down.

4. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Probably relates to the region you are in as we are all separated via region or other. I'm in Australia and the player pool is very small here, will be some weeks before we see a full lobby in our region. Best to add some others here or ingame that are clean and respectful, I have met quite a few new people already on AC and it's great fun when everyone is on the same page.

myimac likes this.
  5. DeitzD

DeitzD Rookie

Thanks for the replies guys.. I was afraid I was doing it wrong, I know lobbies that have already begun their race dont show up. I kinda wish they did, just so you could know how many people are playing.. if its worth sticking around to see if another lobby will grow or not.

6. Odbball

Odbball Racer

I'm in the uk and the only lobbies that have anyone in are drift or races on the ring. Very rare to see a lobby with any other track with anyone in them.

7. Your telling me everyone that has AC on console is separted by region? so i cant see european or south american or Australian people in lobbies?

8. Im in Australia and race every Friday night with a couple of mates, used to race another title but since kunos patched the online in ac its ac all the way. We fire up around 12pm gmt and have been impressed with the quality of the fellow racers that have crossed our paths, we are clean racers so if anyone here is and wants to join in my handle is Shifter Blister .

LeDude83 and ANAMENOONEHAS like this.
  9. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Yes. Most my team are in NA and I cannot see their lobbies or vice versa. At first it seemed like maybe ping, but the search filter goes up to 300ms and that's more than I ping to most of NA. I see identical lobbies to them just not the same people.