1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Fanatec Users Whats Opinions So Far

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by inthebagbud, Sep 6, 2016.

1. inthebagbud

inthebagbud Gamer

We are a week in or so in and I am wondering how fellow Fanatec users now feel about the FFB. We have posted our settings in the other thread which in most cases are pretty much the same but I'm not getting the wow feeling that some of the guys who run TM wheels are reporting to me.

Now it could be that they are both the same and I have just got used to the Fanatec, with TM owners feeling in the game what the Fanatec has always had

but I'm not sure of that as I'm not going wow this is fantastic and wonder whether Fanatecs on consoles may not be as well implemented and they are more suited to PC

What do other Fanatec users think as this weekend I am going to borrow a TM wheel and see if I get that wow factor

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Fanatec Clubsport base v2 vs. v2.5...users feedback before I buy Apr 3, 2017
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec DD Pro D Pad Feb 9, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Is a desired brake trace possible with Fanatec V3 pedals? Dec 10, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Fanatec Pedal issue Nov 7, 2023
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Fanatec DD2 problem, game keeps loosing settings Oct 25, 2023
    ACC General Discussions Fanatec Arena Settings Oct 10, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Does anybody know where Fanatec stores its brake settings? Sep 15, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals DDoes anybody know where Fanatec stores its brake settings? Sep 15, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Fanatec settings after update. Jun 28, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec Advanced Paddle Module - Look Left/Right May 14, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Wheel feels light only when turning (Fanatec DD Pro + PS5) Apr 19, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals [Linux] Fanatec DD2 FFB behavior Feb 10, 2023
    Steering wheels discussions Fanatec CSL DD Oct 26, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Rumble Feature on ClubSport V3 Pedals (Fanatec) Oct 18, 2022
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Fanatec wheel buttons sending mouse clicks to game Oct 18, 2022

3. SGT EDUBB

SGT EDUBB Gamer

Im totally happy with the game physics and FFB. Racing with CSW V2 / CSP V3. Make sure your wheel base and pedals are updated to latest Beta driver v250 FW176. This beta is safe to run IMO and Ive had no issues. These are the settings Im currently running, could change.

Game FFB settings 70/5/5/5
    FOV 60deg
    Understeer=On

Wheel FFB settings
    SEN AUT
    FFB AUT
    LIN. OFF
    DEA. OFF
    DRI. 003
    BrkF 25-30 Depends on car, set lower if locking the wheels while breaking heavy.

4. Davestone

Davestone Rookie

When did that firmware and driver come out as i only updated last year when i had my wheel.

5. SGT EDUBB

SGT EDUBB Gamer

Fanatec Beta Driver v250 (incl. new firmwares) [25/05/2016]

6. Davestone

Davestone Rookie

Thank you i must find this and update.

7. SGT EDUBB

SGT EDUBB Gamer

You have to log in, you will find it in the community section under Beta drivers.

8. Davestone

Davestone Rookie

My phone had a link and used to log me in to their site but it stopped earlier this year, I have been out of the loop I will do it tomorrow.

9. Haven't updated the firmware on my wheel but i find the ffb exceptional.

10. inthebagbud

inthebagbud Gamer

Care to share your settings

11. Will do just got in from work from what i remember is they are fairly close to most ppl in the main fanatec ffb thread

12. Ok,on wheel settings
    Sen 380
    FF 30
    Sho off
    Abs 35
    Lin off
    Dea off
    Drl 003
    Brf 30

In game
    Ffb 45%
    Curb0%
    Road0%
    Slip 0%
    Understeer off

13. JPFASTLANE

JPFASTLANE Rookie

I have the Club Sport Xbox One bundle I'm running the firmware that was on the site when I got my setup. When I turn my wheel on it says 142 on the LED read out. My setting are as follows.

In game
    FFB = 45
    Curb FFB = 25
    Road FFB =25
    Slip FFB = 10

Fanatec wheel settings are default setting after firmware update and calibration. I have not been able to update my wheel base firmware to said beta v250. I did go in to my Fanatec software and looked at info there and it said I'm running Driver v261 beta with firmware wheel v142.

14. Unfortunately I've got an extremely old laptop but i think i will try n grab the latest firmware update off of it and see if it improves any part of the ac ffb. At the moment I'm only getting 116 on tbe wheel at start up so an update may be in order

15. SGT EDUBB

SGT EDUBB Gamer

Yea, you should deff update. I think official release ATM is 142 for the CSW V2.

16. Raikku

Raikku Racer

I have been thinking if AC give "too much" ffb for CSW v2, 'cause if I keep in-wheel ffb at 100%, I have to lower in-game ffb to around 10-15%, otherwise forces are so violent that
    there's danger to break my wheel(also makes steering little bit difficult if steering is "solid"...).

Could be also newest(beta) firmware which I use in my CSW v2(fw176, 250-drivers for pc), 'cause in Automobilista in pc-side also has this "too strong forces"-situation. Also CSL P1-wheel is so light
    that with XB1-un.hub and some general wheel rim(cause that combo would be so much heavier) whole case could be very different.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  17. SGT EDUBB

SGT EDUBB Gamer

Have you tried setting the CSW V2 FFB=AUTO?

18. Raikku

Raikku Racer

It seems that it doesn't make difference, 100% or ffb aut, I have to lower ingame under 20. In example some 70% ffb ingame is impossible cause steering is like welded together and CSL P1 rim would
    definitely break(or base's inner mechanism) if I would force it to turn. Let's say that if clipping is 100%, that feel with excessive ffb is like 300-400%.

19. Jamesgrainge

Jamesgrainge Gamer

The amount of money some of you boys have spent on their set up, you could have gone racing for real for that

20. inthebagbud

inthebagbud Gamer

Yep but I would be in hospital with a mangled mess of a car;)

Cobra395 and Shifter Blister like this.
  21. Pretty sure the amount of beer i drink while racing isnt allowed irl as well

ob1, Cobra395, detoit and 3 others like this.