1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Track Rotation

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by EMW SMILER, Sep 15, 2016.

1. EMW SMILER

EMW SMILER Hardcore Simmer

I have a fair amount of experience of on-line racing and have found that one of the best ways of getting a good lobby is to stay in one lobby and kick the nerks and cutters 'til what you get (sometimes at least) is a good group of racers. With AC and the lack of track rotation this is not possible (unless you stay on one track), so I was wondering if this option is an easier fix than Private/Public lobbies. Like many others I would like Private/Public lobbies but that is something that may take some time yet (we are exploring available options) would implementing Track Rotation be a possible interim solution?
    My apologies if I am repeating the suggestion, I couldn't find anything else..
    Except my other thread of the same name but less wordy....

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Endless rotation of tracks without qualification Apr 17, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Competition Server Track Rotation Jun 18, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Track rotation in lobbies Jun 16, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Track rotation May 18, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Server Setup questions - Admin Rights, Track Rotation and eventType Mar 10, 2019
    Console Lounge MP Server Rotation Request: Add Praga R1 to Elite Trackday at Norschleife Apr 14, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Multiplayer track rotation Feb 28, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Issue with wheel degrees of rotation/feedback tracking Dec 29, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Pickup & Trackrotation Nov 5, 2016
    Suggestions Track rotations Sep 8, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Track rotation between same track but not the same layouts Jun 27, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Track rotation workaround. Aug 9, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Track rotation Aug 2, 2015
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Linux server car/track rotation scripts & admin control commands Jun 25, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Adding track rotation not working Oct 16, 2014

4. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

Just being able to lock a lobby from anyone other than your group entering would be helpful.
    Nothing worse than having a group of clean racers with one or two idiots just there to destroy everyone's race .

Shifter Blister likes this.
  5. EMW SMILER

A locked lobby would be a private one - I think you missed the point - but yes, it certainly does help. As much as I enjoy racing with my friends I do find the challenge of racing new people can be even better in some ways....

Shifter Blister likes this.
  6. EMW SMILER

Obviously a no then.

7. EMW SMILER

I meant custom lobbies in the OP - doesn't matter anyway cause no-ones responding. (Yes I know they are busy) Question still stands - can track rotation be added easier than implementing custom lobbies? - and if so is this something that could be done sooner rather than later? because MP is suffering. At least track rotation would keep people together instead of losing all the drivers after EVERY race. Looking forward to whatever Kunos bring......

8. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

I
    I don't care what they do now , the game is dead .
    None of my racing community have it now or use it anymore, most traded it in at a big loss .
    They pushed the game out quickly and not ready , thinking GT was coming out and that was a massive financial error .
    Season passes and dlc sales will seriously be affected......meaning no more money to pump into sorting it .
    Game over ....dust collector

9. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

I
    I don't care what they do now , the game is dead .
    None of my racing community have it now or use it anymore, most traded it in at a big loss .
    They pushed the game out quickly and not ready , thinking GT was coming out and that was a massive financial error .
    Season passes and dlc sales will seriously be affected......meaning no more money to pump into sorting it .
    Game over ....dust collector

10. EMW SMILER

I'm sorry to hear you feel that way .. I , however am prepared to wait and see what is to come. Thanks for your lack of interest.

11. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

Thanks for my lack of interest.... lol

EMW SMILER likes this.