1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 physics of some cars !!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by billelstar, Sep 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Just get some miles on it, it's one of the few cars that aren't intuitive to master, so experience (plus throttle control) is key to drive it.

2. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Just report them bro, they are not worth the time, hopefully they'll get banned or something if they don't give up. Try my fix and reply back, it won't get you much closer to the broken times in the challenges but it will fix the handling in the car.

billelstar likes this.
  3. billelstar

billelstar Gamer

So here we go
    Slip ffb from 0 to 20%
    And i did some modifications on car,but unfortunally i dont know mugello very well

LeDude83 likes this.
  4. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

... is this a statement made for real, or just fueling the fire?
    I'm here to genuinely help with driving issues, but got repelled big time...
    I want you consoleros to enjoy the experience called SimRacing...

5. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I'm just glad that statement came from a console player.

If a pc gamer said that we would already have another ****storm.

6. billelstar

billelstar Gamer

LeDude83 and Michael Hornbuckle like this.
  7. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I guess you now experienced how the power delivery is way more predictable with lower gears so the rpms stay above 4500-5000rpms. That's the point where the turbo lag is reduced significantly.

billelstar likes this.
  8. its for real the amount of people who post with issues about handling then go on to say im not new to sim racing i have x amount of hours in gt or forza its crazy. for some reason i am hopeless at forza with a wheel setup, but im much better at assetto corsa with a wheel

also i have found all the pc guys helpfull when it comes to helping us console Noobs. just seems that a lot of console players dont want to listen

9. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Maybe that's because AC is more realistic requiring less false adjustment which relates to everyone not just you 'Mr i'm the only person that uses a wheel and thinks i'm good'. People that come from GT and Forza drive better and easier on AC. It's logical but I guess you don't operate by that.

10. ehhhh..... i never said i use a wheel and im good i said i suck at forza when using a wheel but on assetto im ok with a wheel.. from everything you have posted here you always come off as a troll

Jebus and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  11. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Really?
    Sounds like your saying you know what people expect and like you don't think others have just as much or more experience than yourself is all, anyone that played forza or gt are going to be better on AC with a wheel, it's more realistic hence more like what people expect unlike the certain things involved in forza or gt on a wheel. If you were good in gt or forza, you'll be great at AC in other words. It's natural progression buddy. My drift team that has been going for about 5 years strong and and 10 members active for most of that time and is one of the most respected in the GT drift community on Playstation begs to differ with me being a troll. What references do you have?

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  12. Truth.

Jebus and UntrainedN00B01 like this.
  13. really what? i am much better at forza with a controller than i am with a wheel. assetto im much better with a wheel than controller... i do know that assetto is realistic and is a sim....everytime a console player complains about physics or handling its usually always followed by i have played 1000's of hours in other sims like forza and GT which is insane as those are not sims.

Ace Pumpkin and Schnipp like this.
  14. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

You probably aren't good at forza on a wheel because you can't adjust. I had friends on many big teams back in my forza heyday (i drifted with slaptrain daily pretty much when I was on a wheel before he even was) and some quit the same day they got a wheel and went back to controller. They might have been my friends but in my eyes they were quitters, maybe you fit in that category. I played fine on the wheel on forza, it was very close in terms of racing for me between controller and wheel but drifting the wheel was king due to forced assists implemented by turn10 on controller players but this sometimes benefitted racing which is why i could be in the same average top 10 times on both. FYI Assetto is nowhere near as optimised for controller as forza, if you knew more that would be obvious as the reason you are better on AC with a wheel.

Since you seem to know what a sim is and how it works, perhaps you can answer these questions and stop posting pointless dribble instead?

15. Paddle shift cars have auto blip built in, it is on by default and can't be turned off. What are you on about, exactly?

16. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

You should maybe look into the console version before making a comment on that but once again do you even have either console version? While you're at it you can go and run under 2 minutes on Mugello then come back and talk to us about your skills, judging from that video you ran about 2:02 which i can do all day, now that I found that bug.

17. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

All the hazzle...
    IMG_0135.JPG

18. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Please try and answer my questions Ace, instead of posting troll spam like I pointed out most trolls end up doing when they cannot use evidence to back up their claims. Though without the console version I think you have nothing to base your claims on.

19. Only person I have seen trolling is you dude,

20. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Answer the questions or move along with your bashing of the OPs' or any others' driving skills.