1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How long will I be banned -_-

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Spoolin_Turbo, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Spoolin_Turbo

Spoolin_Turbo Rookie

So I was in the drift lobby and these group of guys were drifting must have been drunk or just mean people. And I went into pits tuned my car and came back out and hit one of them on the entry then next thing you know im kicked and banned from the server. Now im a good drifter we were all on wheels and i was tandeming with them prior to the accident. But that was honestly the first time I hit them. Just wondering how long im going to be banned from that server.. for this stupid thing. 4 friends just basically ganged up on this random kid as they call it and decided to kick me... kinda ruins the fun of the game when that happens.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Physics Bugs & Issues Some Kunis F1 cars have abnormally long gears for me Dec 24, 2023
    ACC Physics brakes, motec no longer works to adjust the car? Jul 17, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster TX no longer working with ACC Dec 17, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOXXS version is still a joke after so long time ? Oct 30, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting I can no longer save - Fatal Error. Sep 9, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions How Much Longer ? May 3, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Are Controls Locked for too long May 30, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room I am looking for long term AMG-only teammate May 4, 2021
    ACC Physics Long first gear on startup bug Apr 7, 2021
    ACC User Interface Loading stats or ratings takes too long Feb 20, 2021
    Screens & Videos The longest track for Assetto Corsa (Targa Florio) 72 Km Feb 14, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Headlight projection disappears as soon as my car is alongside another Jan 20, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Zolder Long formation lap bug?! Not solved? Jan 8, 2021
    Steering wheels discussions G29 no longer working on Assetto Corsa Jan 2, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Highlands and Highlands Long Dec 16, 2020

3. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Depends entirely on the server, if it was a general vote kick then this will only be until server is next restarted and if it wasnt a server admin that kicked you its simply showing the downside of public vote kicking. Without knowing if you were doing anything wrong pretty much any server with a small group of friends with vote kick enabled and not too many in it can have the kick vote abused.

Servers can be run by anyone and so it all depends on server setup, in general if you drive clean and fair and you should never have issues. If doing so you still get kicked from a server then best to look for another server next time. Without even naming the server nobody will have any idea of how it may be setup or how often it gets restated. So your basic question is the same as asking how long is a piece of string which nobody can possibly answer without more detail given about the server.

4. esox71

esox71 Alien

Didn't think you had private servers on console?

5. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Oh my bad in wrong section. :oops: You can scrub what I said as I have no idea how console MP works. ;)

Spoolin_Turbo likes this.
  6. Spoolin_Turbo

Spoolin_Turbo Rookie

I'm guessing it's just like a 15 min ban. Adleast I hope so because i think I jumped back in that room again later that night. They don't, it's just vote kick

esox71 likes this.