1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Unexplained steering twitch

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by EMW SMILER, Sep 25, 2016.

1. EMW SMILER

EMW SMILER Hardcore Simmer

On a number of occasions whilst driving the Lambo Huracan at Monza at both back straights, I have had the steering twich to the left - in a straight line - I am using the 458 spider wheel (not supported) and I am correcting a little but suddenly big jink to left - any one else experienced this?
    During a race it would look very bad if someone was alongside.....

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer v.1.4.2 | CP server - Unexplained start from pit lane May 22, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Unexplained server_cfg lines Aug 1, 2015
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Steering Wheel skipping first 10% Mar 30, 2024
    ACC Hardware Discussions Problem with G29 steering wheel Mar 17, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Steering not working CSL DD Feb 27, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals No Steering Detected Logitech G Pro DD Feb 8, 2024
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Steering inverted setting Jan 21, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Strange steering/throttle bug? Dec 15, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Is it possible to hide steering wheel on XSX? Nov 26, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals It's time to rethink steering lock. Sep 25, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Xbox steering wheel support Aug 9, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Invisible steering wheel/driver and greyed out button Jul 23, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Bentley GT3 Animated steering wheel not moving Jun 23, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals v1.9 Game fps decrease at 0 fps when I turn on the steering wheel May 11, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Logitech G923 not steering Apr 29, 2023

3. Horus

Horus Alien

Have you made a setup for the car? I ask as I made a few changes to the Alfa GTA and had a severe pull to the right (fortunately I am a Jeremy Corbyn supporter so was pulled back to the left rather quickly). After resetting my PC a few times, and driving other cars, I figured it was not my wheel but an old setup for that car that was causing the problem. If you are using a default setup, then you just wasted your time reading this post. :)

EMW SMILER likes this.
  4. EMW SMILER

One issue I have is vanishing saves so I have to tune for each and every race, this means tunes are rarely exactly the same, but likely to be close.
    As far as I can remember I would have
    Brake Bias 74
    Aero 0/2
    Rear Spring + 1 click
    Diff Coast +1 click
    Diff Power - 1 click
    Keepin it simple!
    Feels like somethings hitting front end ....
    Just tried it with no changes and got the same thing...

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  5. EMW SMILER

went to cockpit view and can see its something to do with deadzone - the hands are flickering.. lets see what the patch brings I suppose...

6. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

well i would of thought the reason for doing so is the fact that your wheel isnt supported yet? Saddly i cant concur with you as im not using the same wheel but hopefully gets sorted soon m8

7. EMW SMILER

That is exactly the case as you so wisely put it, getting some funny business when weight is put on wheel at neutral position +/- a couple of degrees. Brand new too ... might be the game. Thanks for your help Gents .... roll on the patch.

8. EMW SMILER

Its not Assetto Corsa causing this issue - the wheel is knackered - after a week of use.... Thrustmaster 458 Spider = Pants
    Guess the patch is not the issue now ...

9. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

i've had the same issue with the GTA. IIRC it happens if you lower the car to minimum... or this + a specific spring rate