1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic LMP1/LMP2 cars

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Alex1996, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Alex1996

Alex1996 Gamer

Hi!
    Is there a concrete possibility of a release of some LMP1/LMP2 cars in the future? The game already has licenses for Audi, Nissan and Toyota, and with the Porsche Pack coming out soon it would be really cool not to see only the 919 Hybrid on the starting grid...and if there will be the possibility in the future to set the starting grid freely as on PC, the game would become absolutely awesome!
    However, I'm really having fun on this game, Kunos has done a really good job until now.
    Thank you (forgive my English please)

BistoKid likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Cars disappearing, but still in the session Apr 8, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Major Lag/Freeze, Causing Hud and Cars to disappear and reappear Feb 24, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Cars teleporting for a split second into pit lane and back Feb 17, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer GT2 cars output as GT4 carGroup in results Jan 29, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Missing cars in GT2 solo races Jan 26, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer GT2- some cars cant join Gt2 Server Jan 25, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Don't see DLC cars in the game Jan 25, 2024
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Wrong fuel usage values for GT2 cars Jan 25, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds All AI cars on all tracks are driving 50 mph during race! Jan 14, 2024
    Physics Bugs & Issues Some Kunis F1 cars have abnormally long gears for me Dec 24, 2023
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Cars haveing bad netcode at the start of each session Dec 19, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Dirt-effects on cars and windscreens Jun 7, 2023
    ACC Physics Anyone else finding the Alpine being much faster than any other GT4 cars since 1.9? May 30, 2023
    ACC User Interface False Brake Bias value with SimHub Dashboard with new v1.9 cars May 13, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Practice glitch on Challenge Cars? Apr 17, 2023

3. Eugor

Eugor Hardcore Simmer

The R18, TS040, and 919 are all licensed and going to be in the game. The 919 will add the hyrbid support missing for the LMP1 cars in the next couple of months, and the TS040 will come fairly early in 2017. The Audi will probably be around then too. The TS040 and R18 are probably going to be the 2014 cars, while the 919 will include the 2015 and 2016 versions.

A forum search easily could have told you this.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
    BistoKid, Alex1996 and Scuderia Paul like this.
  4. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

LMP cars are quite fun ... too fast, too much grip, but when you are closer to edge, they can bite :)
    Oreca from IER modding is one of the best race cars in AC

and also quite like Praga, which could be considered LMP2 I suppose?

jonnyboy_99 and vlado Cro like this.
  5. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

He wouldnt be able to read the posts he found because he is on console and havent got a steam account connected. ;)

Alex1996 likes this.
  6. LeSunTzu

LeSunTzu Alien

I don't see much fun in LMP1 and LMP2 cars without endurance features. If you want high performance cars with massive downforce and high cornering speed for short races (less than 90 minutes), single seaters are the obvious choice.

7. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

Would be nice to see a Marek LMP1 on AC, really like this car on PC ;)

Patrik Marek likes this.
  8. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

Bit narrow minded that.. I love lmp and would pick them over single seater open wheel cars every time, I can't wait for the 919h even just to hot lap it.
    Having said that the sf15t is going to be very nice to try out too..

Scuderia Paul and Alex1996 like this.
  9. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

I say no to fake cars.
    Just personal opinion tho.

Alex1996 likes this.
  10. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I am enjoying Assetto Corsa a huge amount currently but with some contemporary LMP cars it will be heaven. I will have a meltdown when the Toyota TS040-HYBRID arrives in AC in early 2017 as I did when it landed in PCars. Sports-cars is my favourite category in racing but LMP cars are hands down my most loved class.

Hopefully the wait for the 919 Hybrid is not too long... Porsche goin' b'good.

Alex1996 and Tomcul like this.
  11. Alex1996

Alex1996 Gamer

You have read my mind. I also think that AC will be better than PCars, because when I tried prototypes in PCars I were strangely slower than the real cars (at Le Mans I were slower by 10 seconds even driving as my best although I fought for the win at the highest AI level). I think AC will do a great job, the realism and the handling of the cars is simply the best I've ever seen.

12. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Driving a LMP is not a task for even most normal race car drivers, the stamina and reflexes needed are insane, not many people in the world can even push these cars around a corner let alone push them to their limits. If we were all professional Lemans drivers and anyone could do it then it would be easy and natural to go those speeds;).

abc.d likes this.