1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Xbox One Prestige Pack DLC 27.09.2016

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by SwissWeed, Sep 15, 2016.

1. SwissWeed

SwissWeed Gamer

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Prestige Sim Racing (xbox league) Feb 23, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Prestige Sim Racing (Xbox) Jan 27, 2021
    XBox One Discussions Prestige DLC - (Pré Order Xbox Live) Aug 27, 2016
    Console Lounge Prestige pack for XBox One & PS4 Aug 26, 2016
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Loosing save progress mid race and after race. (Xbox series x) Mar 19, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Frame drop or freeze on Xbox series X Mar 17, 2024
    XBox One Discussions Saved game crash Xbox series s Feb 22, 2024
    XBox One Discussions I FINALLY got my SA to play in Competition servers on xbox one and...... Feb 2, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX ONE ONLINE PLAYERS Dec 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX SERIES S VERSION 1.7.2 NOT UPDATED? Dec 6, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Did the developer stop updating events on xbox series x? Nov 20, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Does xbox one version become x/s optimised version? Nov 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Cheating, does it happen, is it possible on Xbox Sep 10, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Xbox steering wheel support Aug 9, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Problème volant détecte sur Xbox séries s mais en jeu je ne peux pas jouer au volant Jun 7, 2023

3. the dlc will be available for purchase at some point. the only people that have the prestige pack is for people who purchased that version from a participating retailer. it wont show on the xbox store as its not available for purchase yet but if you search the xbox store for it you can find it

4. SwissWeed

SwissWeed Gamer

I have purchased the prestige edition from a retailer..

Hopefully its available on the 27th..

5. if you already have prestige pack you may just have to install it from the manage game section. have you redeemed your code?

6. SwissWeed

SwissWeed Gamer

Yes.. but the DLC is not available..

7. If you have entered the download code you should be able to download the content. If you go into the manage game section on Xbox games you should be able to install it. It has been available for people who have the prestige pack to download since launch

8. SwissWeed

SwissWeed Gamer

No chance to download it. Cause microsoft deleated the content until 27th..

9. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

SwissWeed and UntrainedN00B01 like this.
  10. Kubr0

Kubr0 Racer

Hi,

it has been announced, that the prestige package, previously only available with a specific edition of AC sold in retail, will get released as a digital DLC which can be bought by anyone. I guess this is an "unwanted" listing from the side of Microsoft since the date hasn't been announced officially and this basically also implies that the next patch for both x1 and PS4 are due on the 27.9.2016, since it would fit into the general release/update pattern of KS.

11. BBernes

BBernes Racer

The pack is now available for purchase, works without a hitch.

SGT EDUBB and Rockefelluh like this.
  12. SGT EDUBB

SGT EDUBB Gamer

Price?

13. theapex

theapex Rookie

Price £5.59, Prestige edition game was £37, standard game was £30....you do the math...... like a deliberate kick in the teeth to anyone who purchased prestige edition IMO...

14. theapex

theapex Rookie

Well xbox live has it as £5.95. They should of at least made the exact same price as what the mugs buying the prestige pack got it for.
    Buy the way the £7 extra for prestige pack is 8.11 euros.

15. the price is 6,90 euro on my store ( euro price , italy )

16. theapex

theapex Rookie

That's exactly my point! It would be 8.11 euros if they were sticking to what the prestige game customers paid!

17. Seps1974

Seps1974 Rookie

Who bought AC from the xbox marketplace got the performance pack which has 3 cars from the prestige pack, so the price is more than fair.
    One other thing, AC costs £39.99 on the xbox marketplace, so you guys are complaining cuz you paid £37 for the prestige edition. Well I paid £45,58 for the same content, maybe I should be crying that the prestige pack should be free.

18. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

On amazon.de you could buy the prestige edition for 45€, while the digital edition was 50€.......so no deliberate kick in the teeth if you ask me.

19. theapex

theapex Rookie

Yes your all correct, its perfectly fine to sell a limited edition of something to people then 2 weeks later release the limited bit for cheaper to all the stingy folks who refused to buy the limited edition.
    What part of this are you struggling with?

20. i didnt refuse to buy the limited edition, on the xbox store there was only one option to buy the game.. and was a standard edition.. so..

Seps1974 and SGT EDUBB like this.