1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Patch released on PS4 - No MP changes listed

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by EMW SMILER, Sep 29, 2016.

1. EMW SMILER

EMW SMILER Hardcore Simmer

Congratulations all you PS4'ers - um - Kunos - really? no changes or additions to multiplayer death match. WoW

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions v1.9.8.3 Patch - Broken Online Feb 29, 2024
    ACC User Interface Tyre Pressure Bars not working correctly for dry tyres after 1.9 patch Jul 7, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch notes v. 1.9.0.4 Jun 27, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch v1.8.10.4 Mar 23, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Content Manager CSP ( Custom Shaders Patch ) error. Mar 19, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch incoming tonight Mar 2, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch incoming Feb 6, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch v 1.8.7.3 live on Xbox Dec 16, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions patch v 1.8.7.1 bad , doesn't work Dec 8, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch Notes v 1.8.7.1 Dec 7, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.5 patch Nov 24, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Release notes next patch? Nov 22, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.4.1 patch Nov 11, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS5 Xbox S/XS v1.8.4.1 patch notes Nov 10, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bugs summary post 1.8.2.2 patch Oct 14, 2022

3. Jebus

Jebus Alien

So at least this is common with the PC version. Patch is barely out and someone is already whining.

Dookie, fbiehne, Fat-Alfie and 5 others like this.
  4. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

You're really expecting addition of private lobbies and such within a month (with additional patch admission/approval process of one-two weeks+)? OK.

UntrainedN00B01 likes this.
  5. Rockefelluh

Rockefelluh Rookie

Smiler, they made it pretty clear they are still working on private MP lobbies.

6. stoner27

stoner27 Rookie

Kunos, please, release the Mario Kart mod, because the multiplayer on Xbox One seems Assetto Corsa Mario Kart Edition. If you add banana's, turtles, rockets, and ink, you have the perfect game.

Nice job guys! Working hard! ... in your hands it is to repair the game or throw it away

7. EMW SMILER

I only play MP and this patch brings little or no change for me .. I am waiting for the thing that IMO should have been included when I bought the game - not the rather thin content we got. I got this game/sim to race, AC's multiplayer doesn't offer the choices to create good lobbies - I'm frustrated - I like the game but it doesn't encourage good racing.....
    I was just hoping for something to make it more enjoyable - yes I'll have to wait, along with all those who may agree with me, and I will - without a minimum of track rotation Multi-player will remain empty....

Fettsback likes this.
  8. EMW SMILER

I didn't see anything (other than that they were looking into it weeks ago) if I missed something I apologize, Sorry, can you point me in the right direction?
    Thanks

9. Rockefelluh

Rockefelluh Rookie

Typing on my phone, too lazy to get links. But they have the patch update content listed on the "Console Lounge" section of the forums. Also, their twitter is pretty good for checking updates.

10. EMW SMILER

No - but maybe a carrot on a stick

11. EMW SMILER

12. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

They doesnt say anything about working on private lobbies.

Rockefelluh likes this.
  13. Rockefelluh

Rockefelluh Rookie

14. EMW SMILER

That's the statement I was referring to, Thanks Kof

15. EMW SMILER

'A full list of additions, fixes and features will be published in due course.' Kunos Community blog 12/09
    Having had no further information in regard to changes to multiplayer I think it was fair to assume there MIGHT be some changes/a change.
    There wasn't - and I'm still surprised. Let's just hope it's not too long til they are able to bring us some.

16. eSEA One

eSEA One Hardcore Simmer

"Poor Old" @AC_CM505 she has posted in loads , I mean loads of "MP private lobbies" request threads and "MP private lobbies" rants stating very clearly
    "Thank you! Regarding private lobbies, we have no news to share right now. What we can say though is we are evaluating the available options. Please be patient with us and we’ll keep you guys updated."
    Under no circumstance has she or anyone at KS have said they will be making it happen or that it will if anything to do with"MP private lobbies" be in the patch

From the above statement, IMO, I read between the lines ( IMO means in my opinion and not KS's) that they could not make it work on the consoles from the get go, they are trying to sort it out, looking into ways to get it in but not promising anything and they will keep you guys updated when they can bring something or nothing to the table!

It was quite clear in the blog post the things that they had under control and would be in the patch the "MP private lobbies" was not one of them

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
    Seria17hri11er and herbsti72 like this.
  17. EMW SMILER

Yes that's what it says but also - 'A full list of additions, fixes and features will be published in due course.' could imply there is undisclosed content. That's why I felt that something may have been included. I understand these things will take some time and that Kunos are working hard to improve the game - that doesn't change how I feel or make me want to change my opinion. Forgive me if I ruffled a few feathers but as I said it's frustration....

18. eSEA One

eSEA One Hardcore Simmer

My boss always reminds us never assume anything! Rely on the facts! This is a clear example and you are not the only one on these forums and beyond. Ok some situations some establishments are not on the "strait and narrow" and dupe gullible folks, but that is not the situation here. Assumptions lead to disappointment and then folks get a bit hot under the collar and need to find a release - venting on the forums with a sense of entitlement just adding to others with the same assumed thoughts.

Sorry mate, yes it is frustrating. Nothing was mentioned or implied with regard to "MP private lobbies" in the Update v 1.03 list. Yet you start a thread with the heading you have given it. It is no surprise you have had responses people have given it.

Not to worry my feathers are not ruffled here as this is just a "game", for fun and entertainment But it really worries me that this behavior is becoming comenplace in RL, there are two political events both sides of the Atlantic that are up in the air at the moment that could lead to disastrous consequences if folks let their assumptions overrule the facts! Well one has already been voted on and things are in quite a big mess and God help the world if the other fails to see the real facts.
    I had better shut up now.......drifting into politcs.

mike reynolds and SwissWeed like this.
  19. EMW SMILER

I think it all comes down to the wording of statements ... anyway points taken - I'm off to smash some times ....

20. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Well i just hope and prey they manage to bring us private sessions in the future, i cant bear racing with knuckle heads much longer and multiplayer is all i do so the sooner/if they bring them to us i would appreciate it greatly, also would like to start some league racing aswell, please god Guide kunos through this sticky situation and show them the light. I'm super pleased with what they've fixed so far so kudos to kunos for that one :)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  21. Jaye

Jaye Alien

This is a serious question: What do you guys expect when it comes to private lobbies? I mean just think about the possibilities how this could work and where the problems could be... And please don't kill me, but this is coming from my AC server experiences of the past years.

Creating a lobby on your console so others can join you? I really doubt that this can be possible when the console power is already fighting to do the calculations for the game. More minimizing in settings/slots? There is no fun at low setting servers and it destroys races if a server hickup occurs. No I really don't think that this possibility will happen.

Having Kunos provide a huge amount of servers which can be controlled by everyone when he wants to start a private session? On PC we have got the comfortable situation that we have got more servers up than the concurrent players peak in multiplayer (and I know the numbers, cause I'm working on a global tracker), that's what you would need also on consoles to have got no limits. But these servers are payed by the community. Stefano once had got the idea to develop a system where everyone can take control of an idle server, but there are also many aspects which are questionable and are speaking against this.

Having Kunos release dedicated servers for consoles which can be run on another PC / rented machine or therefor have got hosters where you can rent one? In my opinion the most possible solution, but it would come with all the config fun, engine limitations and everything the PC players must facing. And I really already see the threads incoming "why you need predefined car per slot" and so on.

Or maybe there is no dedicated release and you only will able to rent one by one or a couple of hosters. Maybe with a more time based payment instead of monthly. Also possible, but with the same problems. How do you setup the server? Control it from ingame?

And I really fear that, no matter which possibility would be the solution, many won't be satisfied.