1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Interview with Aristotelis

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by kofotsjanne, Sep 30, 2016.

1. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

vilivili, bgil66, RedLoto and 8 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions New interview with Marco Apr 28, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Marco Massarutto interview from GT Planet Feb 9, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Video interview with Aris about ACC physics Sep 12, 2019
    Chit Chat Room SimRacing Expo Interview with Aris Sep 12, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Future DLC plans for ACC l Replay highlights l Interview with Kunos Simulazioni Sep 26, 2018
    ACC General Discussions NVIDIA GeForce preview, interview Jul 15, 2018
    ACC General Discussions ACC: Marco Massarutto interview by DrivingItalia [ITA] Mar 13, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Race Department Interview about ACC Mar 6, 2018
    ACC General Discussions English summary of Marco Massarutto interview about ACC Feb 22, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Absolutely amazing interview with the master himself - Gordon Murray Jan 17, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Would you prefer AC2 or AC1 Rolling updates? Re. Stefano Casillo interview Oct 2, 2017
    Chit Chat Room From Sim Racer to Pro Racing Driver: Interview with Wolfgang Reip Aug 14, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Team Speak interview with a random member Jul 31, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Interview with Shaun Cole of The Simpit Jan 22, 2017
    Console Lounge Kunos interview. Jan 11, 2017

3. Berry

Berry Alien

I like the racing engineer-driver part, which is so weird in the simulator because you're in charge of both of those roles.I constantly find myself in a situation where I'm thinking " Do I need to push harder or did I setup the car like an idiot?" :D.
    And yes, that is the Transfagarasan.

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  4. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

That's pretty cool. Wish it was a bit longer and more in-depth about the amazing work he does.

5. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Yes it is but it's an "old" mod, I even remember that screen being posted in the track's thread (or the screenshot thread).

Nice, but it ended when I was getting into it. I was expecting it to be longer and focused on classic cars, with some cool stories from Aris about them and working on them.

mantasisg 2 likes this.
  6. Festa_PWR

Festa_PWR Alien

Haha, I like the bit about Giovanardi.

You know you`ve nailed it when the driver hates the sim car for the same reasons he hates the real car :D

Alexandr66 and Seria17hri11er like this.
  7. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Yes it is really short interview. More questions and focus into some individual cars would have been appreciated. I wonder if this little interview is from console event, if so, then it took quite a while to publish.

It feels like it is only starting when it ends :D

Yeah transfagarasan screen looks like from mod, I wonder if their next fantasy track would be something like that.

Seria17hri11er and Fat-Alfie like this.
  8. It is short, but nice. It's great to see KS getting exposure on Petrolicious though! I opened my Google app on my phone this morning and seen the article listed. I was like :eek:, awesome!

Maybe they will do another article and go into more detail in the future. For a first article on a simulator, on a site focused on real cars, length is probably appropriate.

9. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Interesting. Rather than a total fantasy track I'd like them to base their "fantasy" tracks on real roads like Transfagarasan. I'm not expecting scanning, just use GPS data and freely available elevations.

Black Cat is a bit too Trackmania...

Vel, arthur666, garyjpaterson and 2 others like this.
  10. Trezoitao38

Trezoitao38 Simracer

Its good to see Assetto Corsa on Petrolicius, one of the best sites of vintage cars.

Mogster and Seria17hri11er like this.
  11. Orne

Orne Alien

Perhaps Aristolelis intentionally kept the details brief. Trade secrets and all.. Hmmmmmm ;)