1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

"Content installing, please try again later"

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by amcdo122, Oct 2, 2016.

1. amcdo122

amcdo122 Rookie

I've got the digital copy for the PS4 but I can only use the first 3 cars available in the career events and very few tracks. All other cars and tracks just say "content installing, please try again later", so I left the game on overnight and after 15 hours I still cannot use anything. I've submitted a ticket through 505 Games but since it's the weekend I will not get a response.
    So I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this problem and how they fixed it.

Thanks in advance.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Content Installing try again later Jan 20, 2020
    General modding discussion Guest Mode For Content Manager Mar 7, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Server in Content manager not allowing change of final rtatio Oct 7, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS5 Content May 26, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Content Manager CSP ( Custom Shaders Patch ) error. Mar 19, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Content Manager - Turn Signals Hold/Toggle Jan 29, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Unable to Download Content in CM through Sharepoint Jan 23, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Content Manager has screwed me Nov 4, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Can you change default car setups using Content Manager? Nov 3, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Content manager : Change engine map ?! May 14, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds I am missing Red Bull Ring and more KS related content Mar 6, 2022
    General modding discussion content menager problems no synchornization Jan 12, 2022
    General modding discussion Skyboxes not loading from Content Manager, CSP, and Sol Sep 11, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds VisorX mod not working with Content Manager and CSP? Jun 5, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos I can't go online in content manager May 23, 2021

3. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

You get a quick install to play with while the rest of the game downloads or installs in the background. Just wait until the entire game downloads and you'll get access to everything.

4. amcdo122

amcdo122 Rookie

Thanks for the reply, any idea how long it usually takes?

5. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

It depends on the internet connection. I would have thought 15 hours would do it, but sometimes there are bottlenecks and slowdowns and it can take longer.

Keep the download going and I'm confident it will work once the download is complete.

Let me know how it goes.

6. amcdo122

amcdo122 Rookie

Yeah will do. Do you know of a way to check it's progress?

7. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

I don't think there is a way to check progress unless a game is designed to show it. For example in a Dirt Rally there was a bar that displayed the percentage downloaded, even on the disc version. As far as I know there is no such bar in AC so you just have to be patient I guess.

8. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

On the ps4 there is a download progress bar in the notifications tab, but 15hrs seems a very long time, I think mine took a couple of hours to download and install.

amcdo122 likes this.
  9. amcdo122

amcdo122 Rookie

Thanks! At least now I know its doing something :)
    Though I wish I had access to individual components as they were downloaded.

EDIT: All sorted, just needed patience. Thanks for the help guys

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
    Bibbles likes this.
  10. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

Enjoy the game. You're in for a treat; especially if you have a decent force feedback wheel.

amcdo122 likes this.
  11. Lewis Fraser

Lewis Fraser Rookie

Yes and I’m looking for a fix so did yours eventually work?

12. Lewis Fraser

Lewis Fraser Rookie

Idk if you will reply but my assetto corsa ultimate has been saying content installing for 1 week now and I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling recently but it didn’t seem to work is there anything I could do to fix this error?

13. Chris Hall

Chris Hall Rookie

Perhaps you have not got enough space on your hard drive for installing the game ?. When I had a PS4 last year I installed the game with no issues, and the assetto corsa ultimate edition took just over 2 hours with slow internet to download, ann I only had 2 games on my PS4.