1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Which series or cars would you like in game? (consoles)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by P308R, Apr 29, 2016.

1. ComplexRoger

ComplexRoger Rookie

I would like to see many generations of F-1 cars.Especially 90's cars.

ZEN likes this.
  2. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Every single race/road car in the world......It's not asking for much:cool:. Would take no time at allo_O.......just an eternity.

paul_wev and Scuderia Paul like this.
  3. billelstar

billelstar Gamer

Audi RS serie :
    • RS6 - RS4 - RS3

Mercedes AMG serie :
    •C63 AMG - A45 or CLA45 AMG

paul_wev likes this.
  4. Connor Parise

Connor Parise Rookie

Maybe stadium super trucks also. Just add the metal ramps on existing tracks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

The Bat mobile......with batman included.

Felix Gro likes this.
  6. Felix Gro

Felix Gro Gamer

And also the James Bond Aston with submarine function ... :D

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

TeKnO-_-91 likes this.
  7. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

delboy's 3 wheeler ''Trotters independant tradders''

8. Felix Gro

Felix Gro Gamer

And a reliant robin to finish it off!

9. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

yes thats what delboy's 3 wheeler is :D:D

10. Felix Gro

Felix Gro Gamer

Uups... haha

11. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I guess I have been very lucky so far with the announced cars for AC. The above, along with the Toyota TS040-HYBRID and some Audi and Porsche LMP1s, are all on the way to me.

As for what else I would like to see? Well leaving out cars from manufacturers we know will not be included, such as Lancia, the task is made easier.

The Toyota TS010 and Toyota TS020 GT-one are now my most wanted additions but I would happily purchase some 1990s BTCC cars, classic Can-Am monsters like the Chaparrals.

winter0is0coming likes this.
  12. murfo

murfo Hardcore Simmer

really looking forward to the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Verde

13. ComplexRoger

ComplexRoger Rookie

Sorry for asking, but the Ferrari 2015 Vettel and Kimi are available on consoles as Dlc's? Sf T 15 , i don t know exactly the name.

14. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

Yes sf15t will come with red pack as far as I know.. Can't wait to try out the hybrid system!

Scuderia Paul and ComplexRoger like this.
  15. ComplexRoger

ComplexRoger Rookie

Great .Thanks It'll be very nice drive this car .

Tomcul likes this.
  16. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff Rookie

I think the sub function was on the Lotus Esprit from "The Spy Who Loved Me" not the Aston.

17. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff Rookie

The James Bond Sub car was a Lotus Esprit from " The Spy Who Loved Me" not a Aston.

I would like to see a 70's or 80's olds school Trans Am, Imsa or GT touring series. I would also like to see a DTM series as well with all of the cars for any of the series I just mentioned.

18. Felix Gro

Felix Gro Gamer

Yes you're completely right, just messed up some things in my head

19. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff Rookie

It's all good. I honestly have no clue as to why I said that twice. Stupid Imac with magic mouse.

20. Lancaster

Lancaster Gamer

Lexus LFA 2016