1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Xbox Update

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by fools jester, Oct 5, 2016.

1. fools jester

fools jester Gamer

So after all this time and still no XB1 update, has it been rejected by MS?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX SERIES S VERSION 1.7.2 NOT UPDATED? Dec 6, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Update 1.7.13 - XBox Series X - Fanatec Podium DD2 - FFB still not working Jul 6, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions xbox one series x still not updated Mar 1, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Where is the Xbox One S update Feb 26, 2022
    XBox One Discussions button mapping Xbox one tmx update 7.x Sep 18, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions New "Hotfix" update available for PS4 and Xbox one 24/02/2021 Feb 24, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Xbox updates? Jul 9, 2020
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues New Update Steam cannot connect xbox 360 controller May 23, 2018
    XBox One Discussions Patch Notes - Xbox One Bonus Pack 3 Update Feb 28, 2018
    Console Lounge New update for Xbox? Dec 23, 2017
    Console Lounge 1.15 Update. Issues, bugs and suggestions (XBOX & PS4) Sep 12, 2017
    Console Lounge Xbox One Update v 1.14 OUT NOW Jul 12, 2017
    Console Lounge Xbox One Update Launching Mid-Next Week Jul 8, 2017
    XBox One Discussions Xbox One Update v 1.14 Jun 20, 2017
    Console Lounge Xbox One Update v 1.14 Jun 6, 2017

3. probably, but no news from the developer...

4. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Shock

5. TNTNitro

TNTNitro Gamer

probably microsoft found error in patch.
    and the developer is quietly leaving the blame fall on microsoft.

6. Nwg

Nwg Racer

It will come eventually just be patient.

Bibbles and Ischemica like this.
  7. yeah..patient..as always...

8. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

It was always the same with PCars. Microsoft are notoriously slow with third-party update authorisations. Don't assume it is Kunos fault.

mister dog likes this.
  9. like me laughing with the prestige pack from days :D :D

10. Nwg

Nwg Racer

Yes be patient, its like when people are waiting for a bus or train and they keep looking down the street like thats gonna make it come faster. No one knows why it hasnt come yet and even if we did thats not gonna make it come any sooner. Its not like this patch is going to revolutionize the game. Theres a few additions and a few fixes.

As far as microsofts turn around time with patches, id say yes they do take longer than sony, for better or for worse i couldnt tell you. But it has nothing to do preferential treatment. First party studios may be cheaper or even free to update, but theres plenty of 3rd party games that have had multiple patches within a month, so im sure its down to money or they are just used to the console update game and know when to submit things as to release them in a timely fashion.

11. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Agree with what your saying but it wouldn't hurt for kudos to let its payer base know whats happening imho

Nwg, GT_Davy and NitroDrift DK like this.
  12. Nwg

Nwg Racer

It would be nice, but being a long time forza player, even though at times i dont like it turn 10 never says anything about anything in advance. Although they may take some slack for it, in the long run their better off because if something doesnt release when its supposed to or whatever it may be people will usually complain a lot more.

Even if kunos says it'll be out tomorrow, you'll get a bunch of people that dont wanna hear that and just want it today they cant win in this situation. Like i said above this patch isnt too important, theres no game breaking fixes or anything.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  13. How do we even know it was actually turned in???

14. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

I'm really surprised Kudos is allowing this storm to brew up and it will hit hard across social media soon if they keep the xbox player's in the dark for much longer.

Its really not helping this already struggling game.

I don't understand this communication barrier that Kudos stand behind, its ok saying T10 don't talk to there player base and I agree they don't but T10 are a massive company with a huge well established player base, Kudos have neither and need there fans behind them in or to grow , but the way there going there losing more than there gaining.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  15. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Kunos said it was sent just like the PS4 version. Sony is quicker than Microsoft for patch authorisation. How many developers notify us of each stage of such a process...

If they keep playing the game of the whiners it will only get progressively worse over time.

16. Even pcars was the worst game release I can remember in 20 years of gaming. They keep us up to date even when ms rejected a update.
    But what I'm asking me is when whe get some news about the dlc. First I read that the first porsche dlc will come out in late september. That there is delay is okay. But when will come the other two dlcs? A time schedule would be helpful. Even helpful to sell some season passes

17. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I'd like to know when we're getting disk 2, which contains all the missing stuff from main game. A multiplayer which is worth playing, a leader board for the time trial. All basic stuff in 2016 gaming. I'll make do with the patch for now though. I'm not going to purchase a season pass or any dlc for this game until Kunos actually turn this into a smooth running game with a decent multiplayer.

18. Steven Watson

Steven Watson Rookie

No worries about being patient-my impatience and enthusiasm have turned to disappointment.

19. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Awww,,poor xbot getting salty,, Awwwww,,,im 25 and live with your mum and yes she gave me permission to use the Internet.

20. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

Apologies. I wrongly assumed anyone who gets in to console wars discussions is under the age of 16 :)

Shifter Blister likes this.
  21. Steven Watson

Steven Watson Rookie

I am an employee of Microsoft, and I will be happy to do a age verification on him. It takes 90 days.