1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Xbox Update

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by fools jester, Oct 5, 2016.

1. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Lmfao, just click on my profile you can see my age and date of birth, don't go through all the hastle with microsoft just to find nothing as i dont use the xbox, and i would suggest you read the previous comments as i clearly stated im a ''sony pony''.

2. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Let's start with measures.

3. RWa

RWa Simracer

Xbox one patch is live

Bibbles, HavanaB0B and boabmatic like this.
  4. Fat-Alfie

Fat-Alfie Hardcore Simmer

I might be able to take your comments on the forum more seriously if you managed to use the correct name for the company.

Of course, you may actually be waiting for updates from the British film and television producing company, Kudos; in that case, you will be waiting a very long time. Otherwise, I suggest you do a little bit of research about the sim you complain about incessantly.

5. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

All that because of a typo lol.

As for me incessantly complaining about the game ? Not at all I think the team have done a great job on Assetto and can only see it getting better , but I won't slag off other titles simply to defend this title and I will not adopted the fanboy syndrome just so people like yourself will stop with the condescending replies.

I like the game Im glad I brought it and I look forward to further updates but I will endeavour to address the forum on parts I either do not understand or feel are lacking.

6. Fat-Alfie

Fat-Alfie Hardcore Simmer

No, a typo is a one-off, accidental slip of the finger as you type.

You, however, have consistently used the wrong name in many, many posts about this sim - that is just ignorance.

Tomcul likes this.
  7. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Ok not playing school yard tit for tat with you. Have a nice day.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
  8. 2pfspiff

2pfspiff Rookie

Patch is out. Microsoft is slow releasing patches to game that are directly against their own titles. Project Car patches were usually at least a week or 2 after Sony patches went live. I bought the game for the PS because I was tired of waiting for the XB1 patch to go live. The Game play is definitely better and the game plays smoother now. Good job Kunos keep up the good work.

9. tony wenham

tony wenham Rookie

xbox pad is unusable after update way to fast every ones crashing more than before put back to old settings asap
    before no one plays it or give some good settings for it

Monkey-CH likes this.
  10. tony wenham

tony wenham Rookie

wow been trying for 30mins still no good unplayable with pad
    did they test this with there feet not there hands
    still got frame rate issues
    I was going to buy the season pass but not at the momment

11. TNTNitro

TNTNitro Gamer

don't touch in Gama settings! (1.03)

change gama = broken control = unplayable (ultra sensitive, pulling to the sides, just can't drive)
    the bug occurs when decreases the value gama
    example: of 3.0 to 1.0

Let in 3.0 (default) until the next update.
    After broken control, control reset does not solve
    you have to delete the save (even in the cloud) and set up again

:rolleyes:

12. tony wenham

tony wenham Rookie

did find some control settings now its usable

13. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

Heyyyy, good to see someone actually try to play around with the settings and figure out what works best for them, instead of just having a fit and whining "It's not exactly to my liking straight out of the box! Whattaya mean I have to adjust settings? I ain't got time for learning curves! This game sucks, totally unplayable, MOM MAKE ME A SANDWICH."

Honest to God, friggin console gamers. ASK FOR HELP HERE ON THE FORUM if you have a problem, instead of just rage-quitting like children. Lots of people who've been here for a while will do their best to help you - including, yes, the devs! Just don't expect a hand-delivered answer the same day you post a question, Kunos are a small, hard-working team who, contrary to popular console forum belief, are NOT lying to you/covering things up/trying to rip people off.

/rant

Antz2ndxbox360 likes this.
  14. myimac

myimac Alien

The controls pull to the right with default controller settings.

Rant about that.

I'm PC and got console version to support and the steering on console is broken.

15. myimac

myimac Alien

Oh and in addition to your rant about unplayable... yes it is unplayable at times. Frame rate actually gets into the realm of simply unplayable... and the problem is that on console you can't reduce settings, you just have to rely on the developer to give you a working solution from out of the box.

I should not get into a server and actively hope nobody joins after a few people join so I can actually complete the race without it becoming a slideshow. I'm inclined to create a video showing the frame rate and I'm sure you will hush your ranting then.

16. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

The steering is broken fella, the game shouldn't need loads of adjustments just to get it partially playable, players should be able to just turn on and play right out of the box , that is what they paid there money for.

Monkey-CH and NitroDrift DK like this.
  17. Monkey-CH

Monkey-CH Gamer

The steering is much worse than before 1.03 and so it IS broken and makes the game near unplayable anymore with a pad.

18. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

Not sure if I've seen anybody else mention this, but I see you mentioned it before too, and I had/have the same problem with my gamepad - but for me it's because it's been used for years and the stick seems to be worn more on one side than the other, so it tends to "drift" to one side (but obviously in every game, not just AC). Dunno if maybe that's what's happening with your controller too? Or maybe steering really is nerfed.

19. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

This is a known fault with Xbox One pads. One of ours went after 13 months. MS replaced it under warranty.

Bibbles likes this.
  20. myimac

myimac Alien

Is it a known issue with multiple controllers including one just a few weeks old?