1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa welcomes Porsche!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by AC Support, Jun 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R-power

R-power Racer

Do someone knows if the PORSCHE triple pack is already available to pay and buy on steam store or not yet ?
    and if in case yes do someone has the precise link ?

thx everybody in advance for support

2. murderous972

murderous972 Racer

It will be available when the DLC will be online

R-power likes this.
  3. Orne

Orne Alien

4. jim jones

jim jones Simracer

Agree with your comment . Got the Brit pack for AMS last night,dont play AMS that much but wow!! the sound made me want to drive more ,its awesome !!! there was background atmosphere which added life to the game. Felt like you were in a race track.

Looking forward to the Porshe pack but hoping the sound updates are even better

5. Horus

Horus Alien

Is there going to be a season pass, throwing money at the screen right now! :D

6. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

I wonder what the devs of pCars, AMS and rFactor 2 will do tonight.
    I have a suspicion and it puts a big grin on my face. :D

Horus and pika4u like this.
  7. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

OMG....Holy crap. You guys are not going to believe this.... Hold on to something because you guys are gonna crap your pants.... Oh... This is huge, HUGE!! Kunos secured a deal with Porsche and we're getting 7 cars today in a DLC and 1 freebie. I kid you not. I'm telling you, this is real. Trust me. It's going down today. You heard it here first. :cool:

Alby and triturbo like this.
  8. Rolz

Rolz Alien

- New Porsche 991 Carrera S (Porsche Pack #1 DLC)
    - New Porsche 918 Spyder (Porsche Pack #1 DLC)
    - New Porsche 718 Cayman S (Porsche Pack #1 DLC)
    - New Porsche 917/30 CanAm 1973 (Porsche Pack #1 DLC)
    - New Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 1974 (Porsche Pack #1 DLC)
    - New Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport (Porsche Pack #1 DLC)
    - New Porsche 935/78 Moby Dick 1978 (Porsche Pack #1 DLC)
    - New Porsche Panamera G2 Turbo

9. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca Alien

Available yet?

10. dodge33cymru

dodge33cymru Simracer

Good one.

Everyone knows EA have exclusive rights. Keep dreaming...

Alby and triturbo like this.
  11. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

Dude. My heart. You have broken it into two pieces. Welp...Might as well call it a day then. No reason to hang around!

Alby likes this.
  12. Porsche Pack 1 (Today)

Porsche 911 Carrera S
    Porsche 918 Spyder
    Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0
    Porsche 718 Cayman S
    Porsche 917/30 Spyder
    Porsche 935/78 'Moby Dick'
    Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport

-

Porsche Pack 2 (22 Nov)

Porsche 911 GT3 RS
    Porsche 718 Spyder RS
    Porsche Cayman GT4
    Porsche 718 Boxster S Manual Transmission
    Porsche 718 Boxster S PDK
    Porsche 919 Hybrid 2015
    Porsche 911 GT1
    Porsche 962c long tail
    Porsche 962c short tail

-

Porsche Pack 3 (20 Dec)

Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017
    Porsche 911 GT3 RSR 2017
    Porsche 911 GT3 R 2015
    Porsche 919 Hybrid 2016
    Porsche 908 LH
    Porsche 917 K
    Porsche 911 R

13. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Late to the party, m8 ;)

14. tuner009CZ

tuner009CZ Rookie

and when its the season pass out?? i don´t search it... :)

15. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

From half to about one and a half hour.
    Be patient, young padawan

Horus likes this.
  16. tuner009CZ

tuner009CZ Rookie

ok, thx man

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  17. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

Thread Status: