1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Sim Racing System

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Lino Carreira, May 1, 2016.

1. tlsmikey

tlsmikey Simracer

I've searched endlessly for races on SRS but i'm about to give up. I have yet to find a race with more than 3 people in it. Is it just me?

And please....more frequency with official content in cars that people like (GT3, Mazda,...etc)

OliW and sherpa25 like this.
  2. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus Hardcore Simmer

I've got the same issue . Never any tabs when I'm avaliable . I'll give it a try this weekend but usually having to do family things .

Jari.M likes this.
  3. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

New Series available at SRS!

Race on GT3 and F3 all day or do some quickraces on the new Porsche, Praga or Lotus 2 Eleven GT4!!

[​IMG]

BrandonW77, Servant and pika4u like this.
  4. Quffy

Quffy Alien

That's a nice improvement to racing frequency of each series, so we don't have to wait for all the series to finish to race in the one we want.

Do I need to change my name inside the game to the SRS name or it detects automatically when I enter an srs server?

5. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

The app changes your name automatically

6. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

nvm

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
  7. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Is SRS still active? It seems very quiet in here!

8. Andrea Lojelo

Andrea Lojelo Radiator Springs Racing Team

19 drivers last night with RSR Formula 3. Great race with great battles. Let's have some fun tonight as well!

f_deutsch and mister dog like this.
  9. tlsmikey

tlsmikey Simracer

I saw 14 with a GT3 race last week. PST times are weak, but i keep trying.

10. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

HOLLIDAY SERIES - ASSETTO CORSA
    Starting 12/12/2016
    Ending 08/01/2017

[​IMG]

colombianomd and Andrea Lojelo like this.
  11. Si.

Si. Simracer

What are the most popular days/ times GMT to race in the Porsche Cup?

12. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

13. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

Had a blast yesterday in the Porsche 911 GT3 cup. Lots of competitors, that was good to see!

14. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

[​IMG]

Sim Racing System proudly presents the first official RSR Formula 3 Championship!

This championship gathers drivers from all arround the world, from different communities (everyone is invited) in a competition where respect and clean racing comes first.

The choosen format is new to SRS and tries to get the best of what SRS has to offer.
    The championship will start 25/1/2017 and end 25/2/2017, 6 weeks.
    All races will occur at 21:00 GMT.

Each week will feature 2 scoring events for the championship standings on the same track, see calendar bellow.

Calendar:
    Start Finish Track

2017-01-15 ---- 2017-01-20 Donington Park * (10 min Qualy + 20 min Race)
    2017-01-21 ---- 2017-01-21 Donington Park ** (20 min Qualy + 40 min Race)
    2017-01-22 ---- 2017-01-26 Spa * (10 min Qualy + 20 min Race)
    2017-01-28 ---- 2017-01-28 Spa ** (20 min Qualy + 40 min Race)
    2017-01-29 ---- 2017-02-03 Zandvoort * (10 min Qualy + 20 min Race)
    2017-02-04 ---- 2017-02-04 Zandvoort ** (20 min Qualy + 40 min Race)
    2017-02-05 ---- 2017-02-10 Brands Hatch GP* (10 min Qualy + 20 min Race)
    2017-02-11 ---- 2017-02-11 Brands Hatch GP** (20 min Qualy + 40 min Race)
    2017-02-12 ---- 2017-02-17 Silverstone * (10 min Qualy + 20 min Race)
    2017-02-18 ---- 2017-02-18 Silverstone ** (20 min Qualy + 40 min Race)
    2017-02-19 ---- 2017-02-24 Paul Ricard * (10 min Qualy + 20 min Race)
    2017-02-25 ---- 2017-02-25 Paul Ricard ** (20 min Qualy + 40 min Race)

* Daily races from Sunday to Friday. Race up to 6 races. if a driver attends to 6 all races, his result will be the average of all results, otherwise his best result will be considered.

** Weekly races on Saturdays. Single Main race.

In order to score on all events, a driver needs to attend to at least one of the daily races from Sunday to Friday and Saturdays race every week.

SRS is ready to launch up to 4 servers (splits) and place the drivers according to their performance on the championship and global road rating.
    Driver limit is: total drivers = 4 x (track slots -1[reserved slot]).
    Ex: Barcelona (24 slots)
    Total Drivers = 4 *(24-1) = 92

Points and penalties follow SRS regulation, find out more on the regulation page.

See you on track!
    www.simracingsystem.com

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    LeDude83, JoseL231, LKRISS and 4 others like this.
  15. TDS

TDS Alien

nice gonna join for some races

16. f_deutsch

f_deutsch Hardcore Simmer

Me too. I saw some races on the afternoon at my local time (CST) so hope to join some.

17. jamiebeech

jamiebeech Rookie

Yeah I'm interested in joining but 2 of the times I've raced against seem really too fast or maybe the car has some really interesting setup advantages? One is at Monza Where I'm 3-4 seconds off the best lap on RSR! I was using lowest rear down force and was doing pretty quick laps so can't understand how the setup can effect it that much and other was at Spa where it was around 3 seconds?

18. Andrea Lojelo

quoting my message on RD:
    We are working on an update of our car to fix the issue of excessive speed in certain conditions.
    The update will be ready before the start of the Official RSR Formula 3 Championship on SRS starting coming Sunday (15 Jan 2017).

19. jamiebeech

jamiebeech Rookie

Hi Andrea, when you say conditions do you mean time, cloud coverage etc? because my temps was the same I think 26'c

20. Andrea Lojelo

Particular ride heights in front/rear