1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic CONSOLE COMMUNITY BLOG - Porsche, private lobbies and more!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Nov 10, 2016.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone,

Back in August, as many of you know already, Assetto Corsa arrived on console. For the team, this has been a massive challenge and a venture into the unknown, but a challenge they’ve embraced. Since then, our community has continued to flood our social channels with praise, support and constructive criticism. For that, we want to firstly thank you guys. We’re hugely grateful to have such an enthusiastic and passionate community on board who aren’t afraid to be totally open and honest with us! ;) We’ve said it many times now, but it really does mean everything to us!

Now, you’re probably curious as to what’s going on behind the scenes, so let us fill you in…

PRIVATE LOBBIES
    Let’s kick things off with private lobbies, shall we? We know this is a HUGE talking point across our community channels and today, we want to give you guys some more information on where we’re at with this burning hot topic…

We’re pleased to announce that private lobbies are being worked on behind the scenes, and Kunos are working flat out to bring them to Assetto Corsa! Right now, we can’t give you a release date, but they are coming and we will of course update you all with more info as soon as we can. These things take time, so please remain patient with us and continue to support us as you’ve always done – It makes all the difference, trust us!

USE OF DLC ONLINE
    Another major talking point across our community channels revolves around the use of DLC content online. We understand that many of you have been keen to use your content online and haven’t been able to so far. However, this is going to change in a future update. We’re pleased to announce that once private lobbies have been introduced to Assetto Corsa, you’ll then be able to use your DLC packs online!

PORSCHE PACK VOLUME 1
    If you’ve been keeping an eye on our social channels, you’ll know that the Porsche Pack Volume 1 has launched on Steam for our PC players! The response to the pack has been incredible... We’re honored to have such a prestigious manufacturer on board and it’s great to see our PC community having so much fun with it. For console players, the first Porsche pack is on its way and we’ll be announcing a launch date as soon as we can. Volume 1 introduces some of the most iconic Porsche cars ever created, coupled with some of the most recent models of the Porsche 2016 line-up, with the aim to offer a perfect mix between road cars, hypercars, as well as modern and historic GT and racing models. Here’s what you can expect in the first DLC pack…

Porsche 911 Carrera S
    Porsche 918 Spyder
    Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0
    Porsche 718 Cayman S
    Porsche 917/30 Spyder
    Porsche 935/78 'Moby Dick'
    Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport

Remember, if you own the Assetto Corsa Season Pass, the upcoming Porsche Packs are yours to own at no additional cost!

FREE BONUS CONTENT
    Our next major console update is just around the corner and we’ll be talking more about that in a future blog! What we can tell you right now is that in Version 1.09, we’ll be giving our players 2 pieces of FREE bonus content... The brand new and recently unveiled Porsche Panamera G2 Turbo, the latest luxury saloon model manufactured by Porsche, as well as the historic version of the Silverstone circuit!

SUPPORT
    Remember, if you are experiencing issues with the console edition of Assetto Corsa, we want to help! :) Please follow the below steps in order to help us help you...

1 - Firstly, we encourage you to search the CONSOLE LOUNGE and the sub-forums for a solution to your issue.
    2 - If you are unable to find the answer you are looking for, then please check out our FAQ's. This will be updated as and when required.
    3 - Should you wish to speak to someone directly, please head over to the 505 GAMES SUPPORT portal and log a ticket. A member of our Customer Support team will be in touch to help you.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS
    We’d like to take this opportunity once again to thank everyone who has shown us some form of encouragement and support since we launched onto console. It means a great deal to everyone behind the scenes and we’re going to continue to push to make Assetto Corsa the greatest racing sim on console and PC.

You’re all so worth it!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions CONSOLES COMMUNITY UPDATE: FEBRUARY 3RD, 2021 Feb 8, 2021
    Console Lounge Community Update - Console Apr 14, 2017
    Console Lounge Interview with Lord Kunos about community, consoles, future Jan 11, 2017
    Console Lounge Community Update - Console update, The Red Pack and Porsche Pack Vol. 2 DLC Jan 9, 2017
    Console Lounge COMMUNITY BLOG - CONSOLE PORSCHE PACK VOL. 1 DLC LAUNCH & UPDATE V 1.09 Nov 28, 2016
    Console Lounge Assetto Corsa Console Community FAQ's Aug 27, 2016
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC Will it get cross party not just cross play on consoles? Saturday at 3:02 PM
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions consoles up now Jan 1, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Console VS PC - lap times Dec 16, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Shadows in mirror is console exclusive ??? Nov 15, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions How much revenue do console sales generate and why is console so badly supported? Jul 3, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions v1.9 update, 2023 DLC hits consoles this month Jun 20, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Online Server admin commands console May 30, 2023
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues My Console Controllers are being detected as a wheel Dec 29, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions probable price sales during the Christmas holidays on consoles ? Dec 7, 2022

3. myimac

myimac Alien

great news. i hope the xbox version is better in terms of stuttering

rubber1994 likes this.
  4. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for the update.

5. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

"Good news, everyone! Soon you are getting a delivery from the KUNOS Planet."
    :D

6. RSP_Figuur84

RSP_Figuur84 Gamer

Great news about the private lobbies! Absolutely fantastic Kunos!

And thnx for the free content.

Was hoping for a porschepack releasedate though..... Wonder why it takes that long, is it the v1.09 update that is not finished yet?

7. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

thank you for letting us know
    lets hope santa comes early :)

Maxx69 likes this.
  8. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

hell yeah , that's epic news and thanks for the update .:):):):):)

next little project for your hard working elves ....psvr ;)

paul_wev likes this.
  9. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

Great news, looking forward to the historic Silverstone release :)

Still getting some stuttering at times so hoping that this next patch has further improvements there.

Thanks for the update though.

2pfspiff, rubber1994 and Maxx69 like this.
  10. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

I see from the OP that we are jumping from version 1.03 to 1.09 Any particular reason why the version number skips past 04-08 in that way? Just curious :)

11. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

I think the pc version is at 1:09
    so theres going to be some pretty big changes

Hammerpgh likes this.
  12. Congratulations to Kunos team !!! when to criticize I will do, but when they do something good will always congratulat

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  13. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Great news. Are we correct in assuming that our console v1.09 will be on par with PC v1.90?

It will be terrific to see Private Lobbies arrive in AC and hopefully plenty of players will return to online play as a result.

14. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Seems very positive, hopefully be racing online with like minded individuals from round these parts sooner rather than later...

I also hope that *all* the cars are available for use online, I do like a spot of one make racing with cars that are designed for it and some currently don't have servers!

On that day I might actually consider purchasing some DLC...

15. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

I don't want to spoil your party, but on PC you can only join a server with DLC cars, if you bought them, too. Not like in other games, where you can see them, but just don't drive them. :(
    But hey, good news anyways...

16. MagikGT1980

MagikGT1980 Rookie

When?

Wysłane z mojego D6503 przy użyciu Tapatalka

17. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Then I will be doing my online racing in other titles...

Nwg and MagikGT1980 like this.
  18. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Thanks for the needed update blog with some news!

Awaiting impatient the Update.. Let's see if there are already needed and missing features & options that aproche the console version with the big bro's PC version (not only the version number :rolleyes:)

But guy's... something is missing.. i like Porsche... but any news about the Red Pack with red bull ring??
    It's available in PC since months now.

Thanks again! and go guys! make this game a little gem!
    I will stay supporting you and staying report and suggest things around here :)

MagikGT1980 likes this.
  19. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

You can race on servers that have DLC cars on console. You just can't select the cars you don't have obviously. The track day at Nurburgring on console is currently set up this way...

20. Please a question, I bought the sean pass will I have right to all dlcs porshe? Because it's written on Xbox live

Attached Files:

21. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

console: 1
    pc: 0